Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Champ. Can I have that shiny title of yours?
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-28-2018, 07:05 AM

We hear Madison and Engy arguing in the background.

Six months, six months! I held that fucking thing! And now it's getting passed around like a drunken truckstop whore. I bet Raven's lost in twice in like the last five minutes.

Get over it boo. You're the Uni champ now, what the fuck do you care?

Engy and Madison round the corner and bump right into Jackson Hart, who is proudly wearing the XTreme championship on his shoulder. Jackson looks at Engy quizzically, Engy notes the Xtreme championship on Jackson's shoulder. His lip twitches with a repressed fury. He holds one finger up, the universal sign for "hold on a sec". Madison looks confused. Jackson looks confused.

Engy pulls up the XWF website to find that Jackson is a wet behind the ears newbie who already has his GREASY HANDS ON THE XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!

TRUCKSTOP WHORE!

He blasts Jackson in the face with a vicious headbutt! Jackson goes down.

Whhhhyyyyy? It's not like you can even win the thing....

AVENGE ME!

Engy throws Madison on top of Jackson, and then he dog piles on top of Madison as a ref rounds the corner!

2.9.......?!

(please kick out)

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
(03-28-2018), Finn Kühn (03-28-2018)