Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dead In The Water
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-27-2018, 10:59 PM

Muddy you seem to believe for whatever reason that I’m putting on a front. I’m not the man I claim to be! I’m not the fierce, hard-hitting savage I've become known for! I am a very headstrong man, immutable at times, but the one thing that Robert Main is not is fake! Nor a poser for that matter! I am every bit as merciless as I say I am, I am one of the most ruthless sons of bitches to ever step foot inside of the squared circle. In that ring I am as stubborn as a bull and just uncontrollable, I see red all the time Muddy! I do the unimaginable all the while being vicious and unforgiving! Just ask any man that has stepped foot in the ring with me. Ask them how they felt after the match! Ask them where their pride stood after the ass kicking I handed them. Better yet ask them where their promised victory went, how they guaranteed to be the new Champion at the end of the night! Out of all of those promises I’ve heard over the past year and a half none of them amounted to anything other than another landslide victory! These men were doing nothing more than blowing smoke up everyone's ass! I’ve taken the dreams of countless superstars and turned them into nightmares, time and time again I have proven the naysayers and doubters just how wrong they have been! I serve humble pie every-time I step foot inside the ring! Over and over again they fall like domino's! They witness the violence first hand, and once they get a taste they back down from their high horse rather quickly. Just take Erik Black, for example, he swore up and down he would take my Championship and prove to me and the world he was the better fighter. How did that play out for Erik? He fell for the oldest trick in the book and tapped out like a teenage girl starting her first period! Muddy Waters you want to call me out on something you know nothing about? I’m the very thing you never could become a god, damn winner! Come Warfare your daunting challenge begins, the backbreaking lesson you’ll never forget etched inside of your mind forever! Every single man I have faced has had an uphill battle against yours truly! In the end Muddy Waters I’ve lost only three matches my entire career here in the XWF! Only one man has ever pinned Robert Main to the canvas for a three count, that man currently sits as the Universal Champion! What have you done over your countless years wrestling punch-drunk in the ring? Not one damn thing worth mentioning!

Robert steps away from his lime green Jeep letting the gas pump continue pumping gas as he leans on the front bumper with his arms crossed

It’s irksome, isn’t it? Knowing you are walking into a match with a man that is no piece of cake. Knowing I will not lay down for you and I will fight until the last breath leaves my body! Yet you want to tell the world I’m selling them snake oil, I’m a living cheat, I breed deception and dishonesty. My record proves otherwise jackass! I do what I say, I speak the truth and win my matches. Muddy Waters maybe it is you who need to take a good long look at himself! You Muddy are a misrepresentation of what wrestling should be, a double-dealing snake in the grass too worried about his next hit off the crack pipe to actually give two shits about the fans that pay to see a great show put on by the best wrestlers on Earth! Muddy Waters you are the impostor and swindler hoodwinking the world time and time again. The time for your treachery comes to an end, no more swindling the fans out of their hard-earned dollars. The act is over, and Robert Main will be pulling the final curtain on the shit show you've called a wrestling career! The counterfeit bastard will no longer run his dick suckers about things he knows nothing about. Why don’t you give your sister-ante a hug for me? Or maybe talk to your brother-uncle about this match! The facts are just that the facts, the proof is in the pudding when it comes to who I am and what I am about Muddy! I am the more enhanced, the superior man in and out of the ring! You, on the other hand, go through the same hellish cycle each and every month, you try to get on the mend or the road to recovery. And just when you think you’re out of the woods and you finally made it over that hump! You relapse!

Oh, that might not be a word you use in your vocabulary so let me break it down for you. Relapse is kind of like saying you were unsuccessful! Shit another big word, Fuck it he isn’t going to get it anyway! Since stepping foot in the XWF you have been nothing more than a practical joke the escapade was funny for a while until it wasn’t funny anymore! The same old redneck hillbilly dick head, the same old story hoodwinking the world with his childish mischief. But when the shenanigan got old and worn out what happened Muddy? You doubled down! The people have now turned their backs on you. Muddy Waters the jackass buffoon of the XWF, the laughingstock of wrestling. You have always been the object of ridicule, haven’t you? This will be your last backslide Muddy you’ve floundered about for long enough! It’s time the Omega demotes your ass to where you belong! The nose-dive has begun like always has! Muddy Waters you will miss the mark slipping and falling into your very own pile of shit! I will ruin whatever is left of you on Warfare, you might just go down swinging and I commend you for that! Going out like a man I like that, but you will hit rock bottom and I will run you aground during this match, this whole deal is going to turn out badly! You will be met with disaster, and after all of the smoke settles and this is all said and done you will be abandoned by the wrestling fans deserted and ignored. You have forsaken them Muddy and now I make sure you cannot disappoint them anymore. After I break your world you’ll be disregarded like the trash that you are! There is just no other way, you have overdrawn your account and I am coming to collect, I promise you’ll collapse underneath the weight of the surmounting pressure! There will be no diamond made on this night! I will take you to the cleaners and put Muddy Waters out of business for good!

The pump clicks as Robert sighs walking around his Jeep pulling the gas hose from his Jeep and generally placing it back in the pump! Robert leers around the small gas-station that only two pumps and a gravel parking lot filled with huge puddles from the rainstorm that had just passed. Robert noticed a row of onlookers staring him down near the entrance each man smoking a cigarette leaning against the building! Robert starts to make his way towards the building mumbling under his breath

Yeah I look real welcomed!

As he gets to the front door Robert stops speaking to one of the many hillbillies

How's it going

Without hesitation, the hillbilly spits chewing tobacco on Roberts boot. Robert clenches his fist nodding his head grinding his teeth momentarily before grinning and backing away walking into the small gas-station that smelled of boiled peanuts!

I can't believe that fucking redneck ass hole just spits on my snakeskin cowboy boots! I should have knocked his ass out cold! Fucking Pikeville!

Robert walks up to the counter and there stood an old woman, not the kind you would have any pity for with her old wore out bones and feeble limbs, no she was kind of nasty old hag who could still run an army if given half a chance. She stood quite tall and slim for her age, her short silver hair neat and likely styled with old-fashioned rollers, the kind that women used to sleep in many years ago.

Whatcha need?

Robert pauses for a moment before speaking

Uh... I've got 60 on the pump out there with the green Jeep! I also need a pack of smokes any brand will do!

Robert watches her face drop as if she is going to have to do something! Her face is made up with very little makeup except for her lips that are a bright cherry red. As she extends her hand to smack the cigarettes on the counter! Robert sees the nasty soil beneath her fingernails. Then he notices her neck scarf, patterned with very small flowers.

That all?

Robert nods as one of the big hillbillies walks up behind him. Robert again sighs nodding to the cashier!

That'll be 68 dollars. We don't accept checks or credit cards. Or any card for that matter!

Who In the hell writes a check anymore?

Robert suddenly feels a shove on his left shoulder followed by a larger shove Robert slowly turns around looking the large man in the eyes

Hay! Hay youu!

Can I help you? Do we have a problem here? Because if you spit on my boots one more time, I'm going to have a major problem!

The dirty man smiles showing his green teeth covered in chewing tobacco

You tat Robert Main feller?

I am!

You gonna fight Muddy Waters aren't ya?

Robert nods knowing the match has already been announced

Is that a statement or question? Your confusing me!

Muddy is a legend around these parts! He is the pride and joy of Pikeville! Muddy is gonna take that title from you boy! He's gonna beat your ass! You no good hippie! I bet your one of those communist aren't ya boy?

Robert looks confused

Muddy is the pride of Pikeville huh? I can see you have a lot going for this town! And did you just call me a hippie? I have honestly had never been called that before in my entire life! Then a communist to boot! Why do you think I'm a hippie?

All tat long hair ya got their boy!

Ah! Pure intelligence right there! I'm far from a hippie or a communist now can I pay for my gas and smoke and be on my way? Or are we going to continue this game of insult that affects me in no way?

You know how we tell a around here? When he's got a haircut like yours!

The man sticks his index finger into Robert's chest

A haircut like mine huh? See as I don't have a haircut, it's long! I wonder how you feel about black people? Actually, don't answer that!

You callin me a racist boy?

I'm surprised that word just left your mouth! I'm surprised you are smart enough to even say the world let alone know what it means!

Just then the man spits chewing tobacco on Roberts other boot. Robert's smile died faster than wisps of smoke dissipate after a fire has been snuffed out. Robert grabs the man bouncing his head off of the counter. The man drops to the floor where Robert begins stomping him with his snakeskin cowboy boots. Then rubbing the chewing tobacco off on the man's shirt Robert turns around to a shotgun aimed at his head. He slowly places his arms in the air before speaking

Listen, lady, he deserved that! All I want to do is pay for my shit and get the fuck out of here!

She lowers the shotgun

I know he did. He's an ass! I should shoot you though! Maybe then muddy would stand a chance against you! Just pay up and get goin before I change my mind!

Robert slams a 100 dollar bill on the counter grabbing his cigarettes

Keep the change

Later

Pikeville Kentucky.... I'm here a hot second and I am judged and verbally attacked! It's honestly no surprise you are from this shit hole of a town like this one. But let's dive back into what you were rambling on about in that promo of yours! You mentioned how could Muddy Waters be in front of Robert Main? Simple nitwit, you won the X-Treeme title stealing it away from Vinny Lane like a sly thief in the night! That number two spot will drop like a rock this week after losing that title and again to me. Guess where I will be again? Top of the list right where I always am! You Muddy Waters were nothing more than a blip on the radar, as soon as you were picked up you vanished into thin air like you were never there, to begin with. I hope you enjoyed you limited run as Champion! I hope those are memories you cherish and look to in times of distress. Once the bell sounds you are right it is going to be an all-out brawl no pin-falls no submissions, just two guys in a slug-fest! The question is which man will fall first will it be Muddy Waters or Robert Main? Which one of will be able to withstand the others storm? That man Muddy will be me! I will remain the Hart Champion and continue onward to greatness! I will become the greatest Hart Champion In XWF history and there isn't a man or woman on this roster that can stop me! As soon as I cross that thresh hold and become something no one else will reach. I will drop this Championship and move forward. Until them, whether I wear my heart on my sleeve or I keep it over my shoulder or around my waist. I will remain Champion until someone can defeat me or I choose otherwise! Your fifteen minutes of fame are up. I want you to know after this match you were nothing more than the flavor of the month! Come Warfare you are dead in the Water!

FADE TO BLACK

Locker Room Before The Hart Championship Match

Wait for a second Drew, what do you mean?

Bob, I can feel it in my bones! It's strange! I've got this weird feeling like something terrible is going to happen to us out there tonight!

Drew that's just the concussion talking man calm down! What's the worst that could happen?

Robert, Chaos, Jenny and Black! They want our heads on a silver platter. We are down one man! They killed him! We're outnumbered!

We are!

We are that's it?

Yeah we are outnumbered three to two. Trust me, I'm sure these goons will strike at us again trying to intimidate us and take us out of commission! It's clear there is a war brewing, one we will win! Just like we did with The Mother Fuckers, APEX will wipe The Empire off the face of the Earth! They want a war? Well, let's give them their war!

And how we going to go about this Bob?

Just keep your eyes in the back of your head while we are out there tonight and I am defending this Championship belt of mine! Watch everything and be ready! Hell don't even bring that towel out there because you won't be needing it! Hell, I won't even need it to wipe my brow after the match! there is no way in Hell I am losing to Waters! I mean no way! Just keep your head on a swivel like I said. I've got a plan!

Robert smiles as him and Drew walk out of the locker room for Robert's match!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Muddy Waters (03-29-2018)