Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sigh
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2018, 07:18 PM

Florida in March was a great time. The air was in the 80's during the day, not super hot nor humid, and a nice breeze at night that kept you cool. The Gulf breeze blew through Chris's hair as he sipped his drink, looking out at Mandalay Avenue and the spring break tourists that were still out and about--at 10 PM on a Tuesday--and was thankful for his gated community away from it all.

Sipping his drink, and swirling the ice, he sighed. XWF has been a dark place lately. He could get no respect from anyone, even holding a title, and Jenny is being forced to have sex with Donald Trump. She was going to compete, and most likely win, Savage and have a chance at the Universal Belt that he covets so much. Now, they had to face each other for the amusement of the suits in the back. What about Empire?

They were nothing but an exhibit to these people, goldfish behind glass, show-ponies that existed for the sole purpose of amusing those in control.

Nothing but a side show.

A sigh escaped his lips as he swirled his ice again before taking a sip. Gin and tonic. His 10th floor balcony wasn't high enough for how low he was feeling.

Jenny opened the slider door and came out, sitting in the chair next to him. She didn't say anything, but looked out over the balcony with him.

He looked at her, the way the pink highlights in her hair flowed in the breeze. She was beautiful, despite her bitchy nature. Only he knew who she was a person. Only he knew about her drive, her passion to be the best possible version of herself.....only he knew about her inner demons.

"I'm not going to fight you" he said out loud, his voice firm and unwavering.

"We don't have a choice, Chris" she shot back, "plus....I mean, you did spear me on Savage last week."

Chris sighed again.

"You know what wasn't intentional. I was going for Mandii."

"Oh, you mean the one whose chest you want to stare at, and the one who, oh, I don't know, I can't beat?!"

Damnit. She was still mad. Women, sheesh.

"You can be mad all you want, but I am not fighting you."

Chris got up and walked inside, shutting the slider door then walking into the bedroom, shutting it with no quite a slam but a firm close.

She sighed.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Finn Kühn (03-28-2018)