Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Then again........
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-26-2018, 01:32 PM

what..the!?!?!?.....

I mean it is one thing that a person like me to declare not to do a promo a few very specific reasons from here on out, but when ya heard and and see the card to a Saturday night shove it house show card, and see how it will be constructed, and see and hear who is in charge of the show.............sweet dear god mother of all things that are anal.

***sigh***

For a caliber person such as my self that is trying to keep promises that was made not to long ago, and now sees how it's constructed, all I want to know is who in the fuck am I facing?

Is it the stuck in the basement blind ugly ass Stevie wonder, is it the person is so fat that when god said let there be light, he told the person to move his or her ass outta the way, or is it he person who is so dumb that the person is unable to get hit by a moving car, who in the fuck is it!?

All I want is to know who in the hell is it so I know who to kill in the ring.

None the less it doesn't matter who it is, whom ever I'm facing, that person will getnits ass whipped like a kid at a chucky licking dicks.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
The Engineer (03-31-2018)