Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Chris Valley is not example of The American Dream
Mad Dog Valley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-25-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:LAST TIME ON THE ADVENTURES OF THE MAD DOG:

Chris Valley, a former convict, was given pardon by a shady Prison Warden after striking a deal with him. In return for his release of freedom, the former Seargent in Arms of a Boston biker gang, The Mad Dogs MC, is forced too become a professional wrestler and pay his wages earned too said prison. After coming back too his club, he saw it was in ruins, and vows too rebuild it from the ground up, taking out former President "Prez" in a fist fight and taking his eye with him. Now that The MC is entrusted with a Prospect named Travis, Valley is clear of mind too go out on this venture too the XWF and earn his freedom. After taking out his first opponent in the vein of Benny in his debut, Valley looks too be an impressive prospect of the XWF...

WE NOW CONTINUE ON THE ADVENTURES OF THE MAD DOG.

Chris Valley: "White picket fences, wives, kids, a dog in the front and some good old football on the Television screen? Yeah... America can suck my motherfucking dick and gurgle on my nuts while I take a shit into Lady Liberty's pulsating snatch."

[Image: f47e640746339887237f938509880805.jpg]

I could tell the Warden wasn't happy about me using, "expansive" articulation, neither was "Quack" doctor that was on standby in his office and hearing the speaker swear like a sailor, but I didn't remember the last time I gave a quarter of a shit about what they liked.

Warden: "Chris, you don't have a choice. You're going. You need the money. What you made off of your debut was nice, but you and I both know you aren't gonna make ends meet with a win a week. You need something that increases the income, and winning at The American Shove-It is just that."

"I'll shove my fist in your ass and make dust come out" would've been a great retort, but I wasn't in the mood for desperate or homosexual comebacks. I sat there on my bike, phone in hand, with a scowl as I looked across the bridge. I saw a few people walking by, none recognized me. Glad to see Professional Wrestling was nothing more than just dudes in tights grabbing each other's nuts in the public eye.

Chris Valley "What exactly, do I win? The fact I'm American? Great fucking prize. I can show my uncircumcised cock and still get the same amount of praise."

Warden: "The added Patriotism doesn't hurt... no matter your stance on it. But... there's a chance of you walking out a champion... there are multiple champions walking in, their belts on the line... a belt from my memory greatly increases the revenue for yourself. It's in your best interest, and this isn't up for debate. You're entering it."

Before I could even throw in my two cents, the old fuck decides too hangup. Son of a bitch. I sat there on my bike for a while, a real long while. Maybe a belt would do me wonders. I sure as hell ain't gonna wear it like a princess... but the money would be nice. I take my phone, hit the camera button, and start rolling. I figure if I'm gonna be in it, I oughta make my mark.

Chris Valley: "The American Shove-It, huh?... An event that'll make us think about the things America has given us... well, while they may tell you it's freedom, peace on earth, and loving brothers and sisters, I'll tell the truth; jack and shit. Jack left town a long time ago, so now all we're given with is shit. Ya know, the XWF offices may not appreciate it, but the oh so grateful guest of honor, "Donald Trump", can kiss my ass. I don't give a fuck about your honour. Matter of fact, I don't give a fuck about the majority of people in this little shindig. Only thing you were useful for was being a shitty cameo for Home Alone 2. Chris Valley is not a man who cares for honor, I showed that was a fact in my debut when I mysted that little shit known as Benny too get the win. I don't give a shit how old you are, weather you got a pair of big ol titties or a smooth sack of nuts, or weather or not you're a champion. Pff, truth be told, you're all just fucked. It might be randomized as too who I'm beating the ever living shit out of, but I can tell you that they're gonna wish they kept their Patriotic Boner in their star spangled panties. Walk Through The Valley Never Again."

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mad Dog Valley's post:
(03-26-2018), Finn Kühn (03-26-2018), Scully (03-26-2018), The Engineer (03-31-2018)