Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage update
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-24-2018, 07:22 PM

I'll be working on the show after I finish setting up a new computer which may take a while, so it'll probably be tomorrow that we see the results!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-25-2018, 05:15 PM

So, I deleted some stuff I shouldn't have. This just hasn't benny my day. Rest assured the results will come! This won't be like those other guys who book a show but then never post the results!

Luckily with Savage having the week off after this, we aren't really running into any booking/RPing issues as a result of this.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2018, 06:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

The show is coming along nicely and you should expect to see the finished results sometime tomorrow morning.

We apologize for the delay.

As a side note, Warfare still needs some matches picked up so if you have written matches in the past and would like to help out. Please click on this link to see what matches still need to be selected.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post