Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Rest and Rememberance pt4
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2018, 10:52 PM

Previously Mezian and Tessa were stopped by Airport security while going to Cincinnati. They were soon after attacked by a Greystalker named Aurilia.they Locked her in place with a Brimstone rock. Mezian carved a message in her chest for Michela and the council.With this development, it is obvious Micheal is recruiting former Greystalkers to try and kill Mezian.

Mezian and Tessa arrived at the Sanctum with the box of stones. They placed the box on the floor and walked towards Gaea and Azoth they were meditating.

So we have a problem. Micheal is recruiting former Geystalkers to try and kill me. The best part is that they are all former students of mine.He is trying way too hard now.

So...what does that have to do with anything. We need to find the other primordials. Whether or not He Greystalkers is irrelevant.

Azoth rose to his feet and stood face to face with Mezian. He stared him in the eyes.

You have a goal, don't you? Why are you worried about some Greystalkers? You're better than all of them, aren't you?

Mezian stared back at Azoth. He came chest to chest with the Primordial.

[color-#00ff7f]Yes, I do have a goal. Yes, I am better all of them. But the problem is if they realize where you are they can walk in here and kill you both.Primordials or not, they are trained to kill everything, even Gods. You bearly could fight off some angels. Oooh, the big bad Death Primordial cant fight a few angels. [/color]

Azoth growled at Mezian and grabbed him by his neck

Come on big guy do it. Give me a reason to kill you. Ill have Gaea resurrect you just so I can do it again.Go ahead, I fucking dare you.

Azoth pulled back his fist and aimed at Mezian.He swung wildly at the Seraphim, his fist stopped right before contact.Mezian and Azoth both looked to see what stopped it. It was Gaea, she was holding Azoth's elbow.

The last thing we need is you two trying to kill each other.Mezian what is in the box?[/color]

The two men stepped away from each other. Mezian walked over to the box and opened it.

Hereare the soils of every Angel or Seraphim I have killed in my lifetime. I was hoping to get some of them brought back. Micheal has his army I want my own. Is that possible?

Gaea contemplated the request. She walked towards the back of the sanctum and brought out a book. It was large and leather bound.The cover and spine had a language unknown to Mezian.He began to wonder what it was.

What the hell is that thing.Is that the Necronomicon?

[purple]Well, sort of, this book is full of the spells and incantations that all of us use. This book also has the things not taught to the Celestials. The things deemed too dangerous or forbidden.If I'm gonna bring back that many beings I need to know the rules in which I have to follow.This may take some time, you should go rest for a bit. I will come get you when I'm done.

[lightblue]What do you need me to do Gaea?[/lightbue]

Take the stones out and place them in the center of the room. Put brimstone rocks around them.Azoth can I get a little help.

Azoth switched to his true form and pulled a chunk of brimstone off of his body and began to grind it into dust to place on the floor.

Thank you Azoth. You should go rest too. I may need you to anchor some of these things down if they get a bit wild.

Of course love I will be in my room. Call me if you need me.

Azoth returned to his normal size and walked towards his room.Mezian sat in his room and thought about what it meant to be a Greystalker and how it came to be...

The hall of the Celestials, 7348 BC, The Training Arena

Mezian leaned against the balcony's railing as he watched his new Legion of Seraphim. After the fall of the Garden of Eden, he knew Lucifer and Lilith would be poised to attack. He needed to be prepared, the fate of thousands of Celestials rested on his shoulders. A burden he accepted being the First Son of The Creator.

As gazed upon the training grounds a familiar and welcomed voice came from behind him. It was his brother and friend Micheal.

Mezian, Brother, how goes the training of the new Legion?

It goes well Micheal. If the forsaken try to attack us we will be prepared to fight. We will defend the Halls and we will defend the Creator.You do not worry yourself with the training of Seraphim. Why are you here? Is there some sort of issue within the Veil?

No, Mezian everything is fine. You are right I do not worry my self with the Seraphim that is your job. I have come here as the voice of The Creator and The Council. We have a plan to stop the forsaken from having a chance to attack us. But first, choose your five best Seraphim and meet me in the Council's Hall.We will discuss it more there.

Yes, Right away. Glory be to you, Glory be to The Creator

Glory be to the Creator, Glory be to you.

After Micheal left Mezian pondered on the idea of stopping the forsaken form attacking. How would they do it?Why would they need Seraphim? They have countless Angels and Archons to fight their wars. Why would they need the personal guard of The Creator?He didn't dwell on it for too long. He gained his thoughts and called out the names of the Seraphim who showed the most potential.Mezian stood and clapped his hands to get his trainees attention.

Aurilia, Jarthan, Davees, Pra, and Raziel come to me we have business with the Council to attend to.

The five Seraphim scurried off towards Mezian like ducklings to their mother swan.Each had an attribute that caught the eye of Mezian. Aurilia had the focus and weapon prowess of some of the best Seraphim.Jarthan, He was a master of the incantations taught by the elders.Davees, He also had a way with a sword but he used more of a finesse than brute strength. Which was interesting seeing how big he as.Pra, She...she was the embodiment of all that was Seraphim.Mezian would often just watch her fight off dozens of other Seraphim. She was a perfect balance of strength, skill, and finesse.Raziel was the odd one of the group.He wasn't very skilled in combat, his incantations were lackluster at best. He used his ability of empathy to gain advantages over the people he fought. It is as if he could change their emotional state mid-fight. turning a foe into a friend with just a thought.It amazed Mezian. If the Council needed Seraphim to fight off Lucifer and Lillith, these were the ones they needed.

Mezian led his group into the giant hall where the Council resided. Each wall glistened with energy. The flow waved with the pacing of every footstep as if made of water. Each member of the Council sat in large ivory chairs and wore the armor of gold and white sashes. The sight was breathtaking sometimes. Mezian was not as awestruck by it all as his trainees were.

Ah, Yes, Mezian welcome to the Council Hall. are these the Seraphim you have chosen?

Yes Micheal, They are...

Micheal lifted his hand to cut Mezian off.

Are they able to fight?

Of course Micheal they....

Micheal raised his hand again.

Are they able to kill of the Seraphim or Angels?

Mezian stood in the center of the room and tried to understand what the ArchAngel was saying.

Why would they be killing other Seraphim and Angels? I was told that they were going to fight the forsaken. Why would we kill our own?

A look of concern and worry took over his face.What could he do? He wasn't going to willingly send his Legion to kill other Celestials.

Because there have been defections to the forsaken. Angles and Seraphim both, we have lost hundreds of Celestials. we need to be able to kill them if need be

Mezian dropped his head and motioned the trainees away.He needed time alone with the council and the Lord of the Celestials.

Surely you are joking? Are you going to have my new trainees go out and hunt down other celestials?

Yes, Mezian, I am going to have your new trainees hunt down Seraphim and Angels. Its what is needed, and I have the power to do so.

I want to see the Creator. I need to know he is okay with this. I need to have his blessing. I am the leader of his personal guard I need to consult the Creator.

No you do not. You are no longer the leader of his guard. Another Seraphim will take up that mantle. You are the new Leader of the Greystalkers. You will have your first assignment by lights end. Prepare yourselves.

Mezian stood broken and defeated. he lifted his head to speak.

No, Mezian there is nothing left to say. I am in charge in this scenario and you will do as I say. Now leave us Greystalker there is business to be handled.

That was the last day Mezian ever had Power in the Celestials. It was the first mistake Micheal ever made.He went from brother and friend to enemy.

Mezian came to from his Meditation to Gaea shaking him and yelling.

Mezian! Mezian! Wake up! Wake the fuck up Now!!!

Did something go wrong with the ritual?Are the Greystalkers attacking?

Gaea's face grew grim and she couldn't make eye contact while she spoke.

No Mezian, Its Jessalyn/Ezariaha, I can't find her in the Veil. They may have taken her.

Mezian is seen pacing in his room. the camera zooms in on his face. He lights a cigarette.

I have way to much shit going on in my life right now. So you pull this bullshit, making me out to be some sort of fetish for you?Do you honestly think that somehow demeaning me would get you something? No, no it has not. You can have your weird freak show of things going on in your head.I will beat you, I will pin you, and I will do it with a smile on my face.

Oh, I guess I hit a nerve in poor little Tommy Wish.I'm so sorry can I get you a straw?...So you can SUCK IT THE FUCK UP!!! How did the"ghost' turn into a snowflake? You were talking all this shit about how you were gonna pick the scraps, now you are acting like I kicked you in the dick.

GO ahead Wish, break the rules.Grab any weapon you want, go beat up the ref if you want, I don't care. I have had far worse things done to me by better men and a lot stronger women than you.So go ahead try your shitty backyard wrestling tactics on me. I will still win. I am a goddamn Seraphim, you are just a human with a fragile masculinity and a serious complex of some sort and Tommy it said like this...

BOTH OF YOUR END"S ARE NIGH!!!! THE APOCALYPSE IS NOW

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
Darius Xavier (03-24-2018)