Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Steve Sayors ~ The Weasel/I Got More Dollar
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-13-2018, 06:43 PM

Scully had finished in New Jersey. He had fun at the zoo on his own and comparing his opponents to various animals. Hey it ain't his fault their were resemblances. He even met John/Ron Cena.. Well who knows who it was? They're apparently the same guy. And Skull found a poster for the film that was being filmed.

Looks like a load of shit really doesn't it? A Doctor Dolittle knock off? Sometimes it's apparent, they can't think of anything else. The movie world is running our of ideas and produce garbage like this. John/Ron whatever will play Yoshi, a polar bear. How exciting?!

Scully boarded a plane and it took him 2 hours and 30 minutes to get to where he wanted. He was now with his best buddies, Matty and Alfie in Hollywood, California. He'd met them where Saturday Night Savage will be hosted and they'll also be staying at Universal Studios. Alfie and Matty had a few alcohol beverages by the time they met Scully and were up to all sort of antics on the way in the cab from the airport. They pulled moonies at passengers who sat on a couple of coaches on the way. The one when the old lady smiled at Matty and waved from her window, only for Matty to pull his pants down and leaving her with a shocked look on her face. However, her old lady friend who sat next to her on the coach approved.

Friday Morning

The trio were now at the Universal Studios hotel, all in Scully's room. Matty and Alfie had a room to share, not a bed. Skull had his own room. They were discussing what rides and attractions to go on. Matty sat looking at a brochure and asking the lads....

"So what about this one? Fast and Furious- Supercharged.

Ride along with the all-star cast from the hit movies on an exhilarating high-speed chase that exceeds 120 miles per hour and catapults you into the high-stakes underworld of fast cars and international crime cartels.

You’ll be engulfed in a world of cutting-edge, hyper-realistic special effects, including 3D-HD imagery projected onto the world’s most expansive 360-degree screens!"

Scully couldn't help himself...

"I take it Paul Walker ain't there? Hahaha..."

Alfie and Matty both had smiles on their faces... Alfie replied, "That's a bit harsh though ain't it?"

"You thought it was funny?! Maybe he is there, hopefully there's no lampposts."

Matty smirked, Alfie shook his head.. "Come on man.. You know I was a fan of his."

"I know you fancied him...
In my opinion and many others, they were driving like dicks. However, I was just messing.."

Suddenly there is a knock on the door...

KNOCK KNOCK!!

Matty opens the door and in walks, XWF commentator, Steve Sayors. Well he stood in the doorway. He has a cameraman in tow..

"Hello, can I just get a word with Scully please?"

"Sure..."

Steve Sayors walks into the room and smiles at both Scully and Alfie. Skull who was simply sat on the sofa. He didn't even stand up to greet the XWF interviewer.

"Hello Scully, long time since I last did an interview with you. I was wondering if it was possible we could do one here?"

"Yeah go ahead, why not?!
By the way, I have my own cameraman, Alfie, so no disrespect to yours but I'll use my own."

"Okay that's fine, no problem at all."

Steve looks at his cameraman and simply nods. The cameraman doesn't argue or ask questions, he simply leaves the room. Steve sits down on the armchair opposite. Alfie had his camera ready and proceeds to gesture for the interview to begin. Matty just chills in the background.

"Hello Xtreme Wrestling Federation and XWF Galaxy. My name is Steve Sayors and I'm with a former XWF Universal Champion, Scully.
Now Scully, I want to talk about the last pay-per-view, Turning Point. You were so close to becoming the XWF Television Champion. What are your thoughts on that match and Chris Chaos?"

"First of all let me say... Welcome to Paragon is Savage.

Now you know how I personally feel about Chris Chaos. The guy is a leech and he's still Jenny's bitch! I mean Jenny wiped the floor with him and guess what? Since then, Chris now has the tag titles, another title I plan to take from him. I wonder since their little fight, they remember how it ended?!"

Skull burst out laughing at the thought of himself and Finn doing a number on the so called "Power Couple."

"Of course, you and Finn Kuhn took them our after their battle with each other. I gotta ask, how do you feel about your teammate getting a TV title shot before you?"

Scully was chilled, his left arm spread out on the back of the sofa and he leant back. He immediately asks Steve a question....

"Steve.. Steve did Chaos put you up to this? Or was it one of my Savage opponents? "

"Erm no... Why do you ask?"

"Well it seems like you're trying to shit stir? Again?!"

"It was just a question..."

"Who asked you to interview Scully?"

"I'm just doing my job!"

"Who gave you the questions? The Aurora Effect? Did her daddy get in touch? Did Sleeping Beauties mummy call you?"

The panic in Steve's voice was hilarious to the trio. Skull grinned like a Cheshire cat as Steve answered nervously.

"No.. They're my questions."

"They are?"

"Maybe I came at a bad time. I.. Erm.... Can we reschedule?"

Scully suddenly sits up and gets closer to Steve who is becoming terrified. Scully was being intimidating by making sure Steve seen the anger in Skulls face.

"No! NO you can't. You see Steve, you're just full of shit! I was waiting for you to come and find me at some point. At some time..I've been waiting in anticipation. I mean it wasn't like the only thing on my mind but I was looking forward to this!"

"Why? What have I done?"

Steve didn't know what to do.

"Don't act like you don't know. My match with James Raven a while back? Remember? You interviewed him and when he confronted you because of you being your normal dick self.. He asked you, who gave YOU those questions? You said.. It was Scully!"

Steve's bottom lip began to shake, he went to grab his bag but Scully had stood up at this point.

"Listen here, you weasel, you will never... NEVER get the priveledge of interviewing me again! Do you understand?"

"But.. But Scully I apologise. I was just scared, he had me in an awkward position."

Scully crouches over Steve, arms eitherside of the armchair he was in.

"Like this one?!
Now get the hell outta here!"

Scully steps back allowing Steve to pick up his bag and run for it. Matty slams the door behind Steve and the trio burst out laughing. Eventually they stop laughing and Scully simply says...

"My new and personal interviewer......

Curtista!"

Matty aka Curtista flexes his muscles in front of the camera, like he was in a bodybuilding contest... The scene fades....

Scully was with his Paragon stablemate, Finn Kuhn. They were roaming the backstage area on there way to pay someone a visit. As they walked around the corner of the corridor. They hid to the side, it appeared someone had beaten them to it. They watched as Ron Cena walked in the opposite direction.

"Goddamn It! He got there first, now what do we do?"

Finn shrugged in response. "Doesn't matter. We can still sway him either way, earlier deals or not. Just means this will be slightly more costly."

"Well I got waaaay more dollar than Ron fuckin' Cena. Let's go..."

Ron had disappeared from the scene so it meant the coast was clear. Skull and Finn made their way to the door.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Skull had knocked the door three times and after a slight pause, they heard a voice.

"Come in!"

Scully and Finn entered, Finn closed the door behind him. XWF official referee was sat staring at the fishes in the tank. He looked up at the two Paragon members.

Scully nudged Finn with his elbow for him to say something.

"You're Richard Wang, yes? The one officiating the Savage Main Event?" Finn asked. "As you might have guessed, I'm Finn Kühn, and beside me is Scully. We're here to contact you about a little... proposition."

Richard Wang looked at the two men, shaking his head, "I know who you are. Let me guess? You can't win fair and square?

Scully jumped into the conversation. "I can win fair but sometimes it's easier to cheat. Well have a little assistance, so to speak."

"Of course we can win. We're the standard of excellence in wrestling, after all. It just pays to have a little... insurance policy, will we call it? And trust me, paid you shall be. This will be a... mutually beneficial relationship between us." Finn crossed his arms, a small smirk on his face.

Richard Wang tapped the desk with his finger nails. He hummed and then picked up a dart. He threw it and it wizzed past both Finn and Scully. It landed right on the bullseye on the dart board hanging on his door.

"What do I get? You telling me, you can give me more than the others?"

"Course I can. Well we can. Ain't that right, Finn?"

"Name your price. We'll match it, dollar for dollar. In exchange, we want you to make sure Scully wins, AND screw the rest of his team. Make it so the only one getting the shot here is Scully."

Richard Wang stared at the door and stood up from his chair. He walks over to his referee shirt hanging above a window. He strokes the shirt.

"I'll think about it."

"But....."

Wang interrupts Scully, "I said I will think about it!"

Finn shook his head in disgust. "I'm sorry, but we didn't come here to hear you say you'll think about it. Your reputation precedes you, Wang. You've accepted far more crooked deals from far more crooked people. We're not stupid, we just saw Ron Cena fucking exit from your door."

Finn had seemed to touch a nerve. Richard Wang replied anxiously, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

"We seen him with our very own eyes."

"You can't see him!"

Richard Wang starts laughing at his own gag.

[b]"The cameras seem to disagree,"
Finn said, nodding to the camera behind the Paragon members with his hand. "Come now. We both know you like money, after all-- who doesn't? Money makes the world go 'round, after all. You help us, and become our own personal referee, and we'll give you more wealth than you know what to do with. Sounds promising, right?"

Richard Wang smiles.

"Its a very interesting offer but I need time. I need to think about it. So if you don't mind...."

"Well we will leave you with this"

Scully goes in his pocket and pulls out a folded up T-shirt. He passes it to Wang, who opens it up to reveal the Paragon Logo. Scully and Finn smile at Richard and leave his room..

Scene ends...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Finn Kühn (04-13-2018)