Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muddy Waters RP Character Key
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-24-2018, 12:25 PM Exclamation  Muddy Waters RP Character Key -->

This will be something I will begin linking at the start of my Roleplays- just to help readers who are interested in getting a quick synopsis of the main characters who are in my stories. I will add more to this as time goes on.

Dolly Waters: The curious life of a combat prodigy (2017/2018)
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
No Beds in Nazarath (Episode 8)

A Few Small Repairs (2019)
Prologue
Part One
Part Two
Part Three

Muddy Waters

[Image: tumblr_m9hk9g0g1Q1rwvbvho1_250.gif]

The protagonist- Muddy Waters is a thirty-something year old deadbeat drunk and painkiller fiend from Pikeville, Kentucky. In the spring of 2015, Muddy caught his ex wife, Nadine sleeping with the town's local pastor. Muddy left the trailer park with his at the time eleven yearold daughter Dolly and took her on the road with him as he sought out to follow his dream of making a name for himself, one way or the other. That road led Muddy to the XWF.

Muddy's speech will always appear in blue text in his roleplays.

Brian Cawood

[Image: sdu2cewmzhdgsd2b1tli.jpg]

The antagonist. And also narrator of Muddy's roleplays.

Brian Cawood is a starving documentary film maker hoping to cash in on what he believes will be the greatest documentary ever made; a feature on Muddy's daughter, Dolly Waters. Brian is constantly attempting to screw Muddy over behind his back- in hopes that Muddy's failure to succeed in the XWF will lead to Dolly Waters' return.

Brian's speech will always be the basic grey text in Muddy's roleplays.

Matthew
[Image: rainnwilson_credit_matt_hoyle.jpg]

We know very little about Matthew other hen the fact that he is Brian's trusted Audio/Visual tech. He follows Brian and Muddy around with a camera filming for Brian's documentary-to-be.

Matthew's speech, as rare as it is, will always be in the pink text.

Jane
[Image: 1498195236635.jpg]

The former head of Human Resources for the XWF, Jane opened up an XTreme Talent Agency with the hopes of her enterprise becoming a feeder pipeline to the XWF. But business was slow, and as Jane grew desperate for money she decided to take on the bewildered Muddy Waters as a client. She now serves as Muddy's full time wrestling manager.

Jane's speech will always appear in the purple text.

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Benny Vendetti Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2018, 10:43 AM

i didnt see a button to hate so i'll hate somewhere else.

[Image: 4QQish5.png?3]
Hate Post Like Post