Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Homecoming (rp3)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-22-2018, 09:32 PM

With a deep sigh, Azrael pushed open the heavy, oak door to his abode and switched on the light. When nothing happened, a small smirk crossed his face as he snapped his fingers and instantly the place became illuminated. Shutting the door behind himself after he had entered, Azrael let his eyes roam about the home that he hadn't seen in years. Now for most, a place of residence might be a house, apartment, trailer, yacht, box or heck, even a mansion but for Azrael, the place where he hung his fedora was within a tower. A tall, grey, stone structure that looked like it should exist inside the pages of a fairy tale or at the very least, somewhere within medieval England, not placed in an undisclosed location in New York. Though, how the location remains undisclosed is rather a mystery, since a tower of this construction type, should stick out rather starkly in a city. Yet oddly enough it remains a hidden gem. At least, it used to stay that way. In the three years that Azrael had been missing, who knows what occurred? All that was for certain was that it was still standing, no one broke in and everything was precisely as he had left it.

What a sight that was for him to behold, looking about the place that he used to dwell. It was like seeing a scene, frozen in time. Everything untouched, covered in dust and the stillness and silence of it all. It seemed more like a monument or a shrine now, than his home. To witness what laid before him was almost too much to bear. Almost. Far worse things that he experienced in the past, didn't take him down or break him though and besides, if the concept of the time that had passed was put aside, in reality it was just a little dust. So that is what he did, he placed the thought of the time that was lost to the side, focused on the future and with a deep breath, he snapped his fingers and the dust disappeared. A small, satisfied smile crept along onto Azrael's lips, he was home. At last.

However, upon opening his refrigerator... well, that was another story. One look inside and he wondered what form of madness made him do such a thing. Maybe instinct? Sure. Instinct sounds like a solid reason and far better than the insanity option. Although, it would take him quite awhile to forget the horrors that he witnessed when he peered within that fridge. It was a cross between unnatural life and a crypt. And the smell! That was probably going to stay with him till Saturday. Azrael didn't even bother with fixing the fridge issue, he simply snapped and the fridge vanished and was promptly replaced with a brand new one that was full of fresh, non-horror movie in real life type food. As for where the old refrigerator went? Have no fear! Azrael sent it to where he sends most of the things that he wishes to discard... directly into the center of the sun.

With that out of the way, Azrael opened the door to his brand new fridge and grabbed a black cherry soda. (Fun fact: black cherry soda is one of the spaceman's preferred beverages.) Then he trekked onward to his living room and plopped down on the sofa. After which, he opened his can of pop and took a long drink. Ahhhh... refreshing. Azrael set the can down onto a short, rectangle, black, marble table that was in front of the sofa and went for his laptop. Upon opening it, he continued forth in his endeavors and began to investigate the man that he would soon be facing. Erik Black. Promos, videos and any general information that the internet could provide on his opponent. Pretty impressive, since he hadn't been home in three years, so how he was able to connect to the internet, let alone browse about it was quite the feat. A feat that could only be accomplished by the spaceman. Unfortunately, after awhile it seemed there was little to be acquired as far as info on his opponent went. Nothing besides matches and the fact that no one seemed to like this man. Fans called him boring and at the same time, few recognized him when he was out and about within the public's eye. Waldo probably would have been spotted first. Then Erik Black and that's only if someone actually wanted to find him. Which didn't seem like an imaginable scenario.

Yawning, Azrael closed his laptop. Wow. Simply looking up Erik Black's name was getting him sleepy. And he spent three years trapped inside a rock! It was about this time that Azrael looked up and spotted something inevitable. Something that he knew was going to arrive, he just didn't know when. Hiding behind a small potted tree. There was a camera ninja! Boy oh boy! They were really getting sloppy! A thought that passed through Azrael's mind as he chuckled to himself, whilst taking down another swallow of black cherry soda. First off, he didn't own any potted trees, so that camera ninja would've had to have brought it with him and second, the bark of the tree was much too thin to hide a human person behind it. The potted tree was also too short. Which meant that the guy had to hold it up in the air, in order for the leaves of the tree to properly cover his face. Tragically, this left his legs completely exposed. This camera ninja was just plain sad. He did manage to get into the room without Azrael's knowledge though, so at least that part was impressive but then it was as if he just clocked out after that mentally and decided to half-ass it. Whatever. Azrael knew what this meant and with little to mention, the whole thing should go by quickly and then he could shoo the camera ninja away. Literally. Shoo him away. With a broom or something to that effect. Until then, he might as well do what is required of him, rip the band-aid off so to speak and talk about Erik Black and their upcoming match this Saturday.

"Well, XWF I'm back. That's right. Your favorite neighborhood spaceman, has returned to the home of the x-treme and this Saturday will be my first fight, since I've gotten back into the wrestling scene. I'll be facing Erik Black in a Black Death Match and my old pal Grimmy, will be at ring side swinging his scythe like a maniac cause that's what he does best. Seriously. No one handles a scythe better than Grimmy. I take part of the credit for that though because I'm the one who told him to stick with the scythe, that it was his signature weapon and when The Black Plague hit, he was glad that I did. I mean, all that reaping that he had to do and in mass quantities too. There wasn't any other weapon he could have wielded as efficiently and swiftly as the scythe. Just between us though, he was actually thinking of taking up ninja throwing stars. Thought it would make the job easier or quicker or something. Anyway, I told him, Grimmy, you're a pro with the scythe, it strikes fear into the hearts of men and it's your trademark look. How are you going to change that after all this time? To which he replied, you're right Azrael, I don't know what I was thinking, thanks for looking out for my best interest. Then we exchanged friendship bracelets and shared a hug. After which, he promptly puked on my boots because I think he was drunk off some murder victims' wine that he stole after he reaped the poor bastards. In any case, it'll be good to see ol' boney after all this time. I hope he doesn't expect me to still have the friendship bracelet that he gave me... cause I lost that a good 300 years ago."

"Anyway, moving on to my opponent, Erik Black. What can I say about Erik Black? No. Really. What can I say about Erik Black? Haha! I could have sat through some footage of his old matches but I wasn't really up for that challenge. Merely looking his name up and seeking a small bit of information on him got me sleepy. I figured if I started watching him wrestle, I'd wind up falling into a coma and miss out on our match entirely. I couldn't find any promos and it doesn't seem that he has any stats provided by the XWF, in which to gauge how he might perform as a wrestler, inside the great squared circle we're destined to meet within and do battle. All I could find; besides XWF fans calling him boring and unrecognizable outside of the XWF, is that he lives in Miami, Florida and that he has a move where he suddenly gains the ability to float. "

"That's right. It was described precisely like that. Erik Black is doing his thing and then suddenly, he floats. I don't really know what to make of that? I mean, I realize that I can do quite a few things that others can't, but I can't do that. Nah. You'll never see this spaceman floating. I would like to see Erik Black do it though. If only for the fact that, I want to understand. Nay. I need to understand exactly what the fuck that means. Does he turn into a ghost? Can he become a bubble? Shift into a fluffy feather? What??? I seriously need to know the answer to this or it's going to bother me for probably the rest of my days and that's a long time compared to a human. So I'm going to do my best to make this happen, even if it means allowing him to put his 'big move' on me, I'm going to witness what happens when he floats. This is a promise."

"Beyond that, all I can say is that he has a terrible taste in where to live. Florida. Geography's Russian roulette state. The ultimate now you see me, now you don't, capital of the world. Literally, every time I've been in that awful place, the building that I was in, sank into the earth. It didn't matter what time of day it was or where in the building I was, the thing always wound up plummeting into the ground. Do you realize how much it sucks to sink into the ground with a building? Do you??? Half the time you'll get knocked unconscious by debris and the other half, you're just pinned down or impaled by debris. It's why I'll never live there. Heck, I dread the day I'm forced to wrestle there. That's why I'm glad I've got the power to teleport, I can wait until the last minute and just snap my fingers, show up for the match and then disappear. Though, with my luck as soon as I arrive, the whole stadium will sink into the ground. Maybe that's what happened to Erik Black? That's why he's been so quiet. He sunk down into a hole in the ground and is part of Florida's crumbling foundation now."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
(03-23-2018), (03-28-2018), Finn Kühn (03-26-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-25-2018)