Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Parklife//Da Ghost skaepS
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-22-2018, 06:08 PM

[Tommy is inside a park somewhere around his neighborhood complex. He sits around a park bench, and observes his surroundings. He ends up seeing Sophia dressed up like Mezian, acting weirdly towards him as she comes up close to him. He tries to ignore her by looking the other way, but gives in.]

Tommy: Why are dressed like that?

Sophia: As an inspiration for your upcoming match this Saturday.

Tommy: Nahh, I don’t need that he isn’t all of my focus now.

Sophia: Who’s “he” you speak of?

[Tommy face palms, and get up from the bench and walks into the street. Sophia then follows him like a lost puppy trying to gain his attention.]

Sophia: I know you are dying to say his name. So SAY IT!

Tommy: NO

Sophia: SAY IT OR I WILL TICKLE YOU OUT FOR IT!

[Sophia immediately tickles him, and he shoves her off him. She does it again, and ends up poking her cheek. Then they start acting like school kids, to the delight of none, as they stumble upon an alleyway.]

Tommy: Okay, Okay…seeesh, his name is Mezian. His catchphrase is “END IS NEIGHTime” or whatever. That’s how you looking like in broadaylight.

Sophia: End is Nigh…End is NIGH!... that sounds cool huh.

[Tommy rolls his eyes, and continues to walk in the alleyway. He stops midway, and has his unnamed camera man film something in the alleyway. Tommy then steps to Sohpia, and whispers something in her ears, maybe about a vignette or something. Then talks in front of the camera.]

Tommy: You see XWF, you see where I come from. Well not exactly in these types of conditions. I’m not rich or poor, but I’m somewhere in-between. That’s how this match on Sataurdy is going to be like. I’m between Muscles, and a one note man who storms the place.

[Sophia, now dubbed Sezian, starts waving her hands in the air. Then she comes up towards him with disgust, and spits on his face.]

Sezian: Your end is neigh Tommy; you have NOO accomplishments in XWF. How do you even sleep at night in knowing you don’t have that much recognitions in XWF?

Tommy: You know Sezian, I have no issues to admit that I totally suck. I can’t wrestle worth a damn, and I’ve been even “fired” by this company at one point. The people don’t need to know who I am, they already know.

Sezian: You have no chance of fucking my pussy, Tommy. As you stand in that corner watching me eat out another girls’ carpet, you’ll just see how pathetic you are!

[Tommy then smiles. He grabs her by the hair forcefully and speaks to Sezian like a serial killer would.]

Tommy: Sezian, I’d your motherfucking throat out and spread your blood across the alleyway. I’d slash your gut up with a rusty hook, then tear the flesh like a godamn psycho. I might not be ghost to you, but I’ll make sure I’ll place an exorcism once I spread inside you!

[Now, Sophia then his struggling to break from his tight grip. As she is wailing out, she turns blue, and the camera man was trying to break it off but gets shoved with one hand. This time Tommy laughs wickedly on the camera.]

“I don’t care anymore Mezian, if it had flown your head… this is what I am willing to do you personally in that ring on Saturday. Yes, I hit women, Yes I have a thing for female feet, YES I am irreverent to the accomplishments of your stature. Mezian, you had struck a nerve in me like never before, and oh man, you are so confident enough to claim I won’t beat YOU.

I might NOT beat a man with clout like you.

I might NOT beat a man who held a for fun title 3 times.

I might not beat a man who preaches… END IS NIGH.

But what I can beat a man like you is this… disregarding the rules. I will personally would make you look like a complete putz in that ring. Oh that qualm about you pinning either me or Logan, is true. Logan seems like a lost cause to me, so he isn’t important. But you both will end up relegating to Warzone once I kill off any momentum you have here.

I might not be a ghost, but Da Ghost don’t need to prove shit to anyone. The afterlife is real, and I can guarantee that this match will lead there to the both of you. This is my last words to the both of you…

!HGIEN sI dnE ruoy fo htoB!”

[Tommy then let’s go of Sophia and walks away as the scene draws a close.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
(03-23-2018)