Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 10:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Why continue...
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-21-2018, 04:48 PM

The sound of metal being sharpened against stone rang in the vicinity. Following the dried blood, would lead to Ghost Tank, and in his hand, a meat hook, sharpening it. He moved his head, tilting it upwards, before slightly looking back to the camera.

Why, hello there. Welcome to this little blacksmith's home. He's nice and cozy up in his room, because he graciously let me use his workshop. Y'see, I have a match with Peter and Random, whoever that is.

And it's going to be a very fun match. For y'see, it's my beloved little Meathook match. And I want to make sure each and every hook is sharp sharpity sharp sharp, so that when someone is pierced, the metal will cut through their flesh, straight to the bone. I want to make sure that my babies are given the care and attention they deserve.

Want to see a demonstration?!

Without a single second to lose, he whips around, turning the camera, rushes the cameraman, and looked wide eyed, as if he was nothing more than a wild creature, as he then begins to raise the hook, making several quick glances down to the hook while making sounds.

Da doot doo. Tss t tss t tss t tss. Do do doo. Tss t tss t tss t tss t tss!

As he gets the hook closer and closer up towards his head, the glances are even more wild and quick, the sounds getting louder and louder and quicker, before soon the tip of the hook is clawing him, slicing through his throat all the while laughing loudly, and staring straight down the eye of the camera. When he finally pulls away the meat hook, the camera looks at his throat, and sees only the skin had been sliced apart and he was bleeding heavily. He soon threw down the hook, rummaged around in his right pocket and inside is a small kit made for emergency suturing. He doesn't look at the camera, now, and looks at the fin on the side of it, turning it around, so that he can use it, essentially, as a mirror. While he looks at the screen, he begins to close up the wound, with a surgeons steady hand, then cutting the excess thread off before looking at the eye of the camera once more.

Tank grins at the camera before turning to pick up the hook. In all the madness, the camera hadn't seen anything else but his face and throat area, but once the cameraman finally zoomed out a bit, it'd be revealed the wounds of his battle with the bear, but they had been patched up, his shirt torn with only one strap of the tank top still intact.

Come Warfare, they'll feel how sharp these hooks are. They'll experience it first hand.

The sound of him chuckling was low at first, before he looked back to the camera once more,

They'll feel first hand, how badly I can hurt them. They'll feel, first hand, what it is like to FUCK. WITH. GHOST TANK!

He began to laugh out loudly, the sound bellowing through the building, and the sound of the sutures ripping apart from the laughter.

Then he bum rushes the camera once more, looking down the eye with his neon green colored iris, moving about rapidly, as if he was going to find Random and Peter inside of it.

[Image: IwwMRRX.gif]

RUN! BECAUSE WHEN WE'RE FACE TO FACE, YOU WILL NOT BE CAPABLE OF HIDING FROM MY SIGHT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost Tank's post:
Muddy Waters (03-22-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ghost Tank's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-21-2018)