Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
13 Reason Why Scully is #MADE4TV
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-23-2018, 01:50 AM

Scully's life outside the Xtreme Wrestling Federation had a positive turn. Skull had moved back in with his long term partner, Natalie after separating for a few months. Skull, Nat and their son, Aston was one, small, happy family again. They were officially back together.

One of Scully's best mates, Matty who comes from the same City and country as him, Birmingham, England, had recently surprised Scully by coming over to Miami, Florida. It was certainly out of the blue and he didn't have any indication that his friend was coming. In fact, Scullys other best mate, Alfie had kept it secret and made plans with Matty for him to come over. Matt was currently occupying Scullys flat for the time being and to be fair, Scully was in no rush to move his mate out. Scully had even got Matty (a former wrestler) a job at the XWF. What he'd be doing exactly? Well we would find out....

Scully had brought both Matty aka Curtista and Alfie to Vallejo, California. Needless to say Scullys mates had no idea why they were there exactly. Skull had kept quiet and refused to give in to his friends questions. After all they were in fact working as such, Alfie was filming as he was of course, Scullys personal cameraman and Matty had a Microphone in hand as they followed behind Scully on foot. This is where Scullycam had began considering Skull couldnt be filmed in the hired Mercedes E Class Coupe in shiny black due to him still being banned from driving, Alfie had to drive. They had parked the car up and were walking down some streets.

"Welcome to Curtista T.V. Well I'd better rename that, it's already known as Scullycam but hey I'm doing all the talking right?

Right now, I'm not sure where we are going. Maybe on some adventure? I feel like Steve Irwin apart from we're not following animals and I'm still alive. Let's ask the main man..

Scully where are you taking us?"

Skull simply smirked and never answered the question. Suddenly there appeared to be a crowd of people. A camera crew was there also and it appeared to be a TV show set.

"We are currently on the prowl to what seems to be a TV show or film of some sort... What are we doing here? Only Scully knows the answer..."

As we get closer we see a familiar face to some, actor and musician, Dylan Minnette. He was currently performing a scene at Monet's coffee shop (might be recognisable to some), well it was actually being shot at the old City Lights building at 415 Virginia Street but they made into a coffee shop. Just as Dylan was about to speak, Skull quickly, some how ran in front of him and said in to main camera....

"There's 13 Reasons Why I'm #Made4TV.... "

Before anything else could be said Selena Gomez who is an executive producer of the show says the usual....

"Cut.. Cut... Security? Can I have security please?"

"Hey sweet cheeks, no need to do that. I'm going...

Surprisingly enough I'm a big fan of the show..."

Scully smiled at Selena revealing his pearly whites. Selena returned the smile and blushed as security approached.

"Don't worry guys... it's fine. We'll take a break.. "

"I'm looking forward to the new series.. Keep up the good work."

Skull walks off leaving some cast members flabbergasted, only for Dylan to chase after him.

"Hey.. Scully right?! I'm a big fan of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Gotta admit, you're one of my faves."

"Not your favourite then? Hahaha.. Thanks man."

"Okay you are.. Anyway can I have your autograph please? Maybe sign my guitar or something?"

"Sure thing man."

"Bare with me, I'll just grab it."

Skull nods and grins as Dylan jogs off to get it. Selena Gomez slowly walks over and stops in front of Scully.

"You say you're a big fan of the series right?"

"Yeah admittedly I didn't think it would be my cup of tea. But the other half suggested it and well I actually liked it more than her."

"The other half? Well that's a pity."

Selena ran her fingers down Scullys chest as he backs off a tad. It was a sure thing that Selena was flirting with him.

"As flattered as I am and if I were single but I'm a good boy now."

"Too bad. Well I liked your acting skills and I've got to say, you are most definetely made for tv."

"Its #Made4TV. Thanks though."

Dylan returns with a white and black electric guitar and marker pen. Matty and Alfie just stayed in the background the whole time. Skull signs the guitar. Dylan then hands Skull three V.I.P tickets to his band (Wallows) concert.

"There's some tickets for my bands next performance. Thanks for signing my guitar."

"Thanks for the tickets. I'll be sure to come along."

"Awesome... Better get back to work. Thanks again."

Skull and Dylan shake hands.

"You're Welcome.. Hit me up on Twitter."

"Will do."

Dylan goes off pretty chuffed he had his guitar signed by Scully. Selena Gomez then looks at Scully...

"Follow me on Twitter, hit my DMs. I'll get you on a show or something."

"Thanks darling. Will do."

"And if you ever split up from your partner...."

Selena winks at Scully and walks away. Skull walks over to Matty and Alfie, who is still videoing.

"So that's it folks, Scully brought us on the set of thirteen reasons why and I'm sure Scully will show Claire Lloyd and Kim Anderson, Th1rteen R3asons Why he's the best!
Oh and #Made4TV."

The scene fades with the trio walking away from the set....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
(03-23-2018), Darius Xavier (03-23-2018)