Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like to come back...
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-28-2013, 09:13 PM

I would like to come back.. but with a new name..new attitude..new face.. basically drop JC Styles and come back with his "real name" as Jonathon Thomas Cross..

Thats if it alright with management if not ill stay the way i am either way its cool with me. But im back.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2013, 05:21 AM

You can do whatever you think will motivate you to write the best RPs and have the most fun. Really those two things are what it's all about.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Sean Falcon (05-29-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2013, 06:53 AM

Your roster page is re-activated. As far as the name you want to use, its totally up to you. Whatever you want to do. If my memory is correct, you can change your name in the control panel. Along the left side is an option for that. I could be wrong. If I'm wrong, then I think Admin has to do it for you.
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-29-2013, 09:29 PM

Ok i decided to change. I'll get a fresh stats up pretty soon have to feed my son and get him to sleep and then i will. Plus I wasn't able to change the username

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post