Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys (And Girls)!
Christian_Andrews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-19-2018, 09:57 PM

I'm new here! Big Grin I've been around e-feds since 1999, active until 2003 and then took a year off. Then was active from 2004-2009 with the last 3 years being somewhat active but not nearly 24/7 involved as I was previously. Since 2009, from college, career, and what not I got really distracted and left my first love (lol) and this is actually the first time I've gotten back into fedding since then! So I guess it's been like a 9 year hiatus! But dang, it feels good to be back.

I can't wait to meet some of you guys, and when I run across you guys In Character, I can't wait to see what we plan and come up with! I'm sure it'll be legendary!

Also, I posted up my first actual role play so if anyone around here would like to give it a read and give me feedback, I know I'm a little rusty but I would very, very much appreciate it! It's located here.

If not however, I'd be more than happy to just meet some of you guys! My name is Neil, and like I said before, it's a pleasure being able to fed with you guys! Have an awesome night!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2018, 03:34 AM

Welcome, hope you have a good time!

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-20-2018, 03:59 AM

Welcome bub

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post