Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eww.
Christian_Andrews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-19-2018, 09:09 PM

Staring at Madison...

I was planning on fighting with you, but winning that is like winning the special olympics. Even if I win I'm still . I was going to punch you, but I'm scared what will come back once I get my hand treated for touching whatever that thing is you call a face.

See, we agree on one thing. I choose life just like you do... well, except if my baby looked like you. Then, death. I choose death. I mean face it, you're more useless than Anne Frank's drum set. Talking to you is like giving helen keller an eye test, it's not fair.

See, I hear you talk and wonder... Is your ass ever jealous from the shit that comes out of your mouth? I mean really, I hear you talk but what I see is like a dry steak. No offense, but after doing the research on you, you made me want to castrate myself.

I can see why your finisher is called "Dead Bitch Walking", did your parents have any children that actually lived? But hey I have to give it to them, you're impossible to underestimate! Madison, nah I'll call you Repunzel. But instead of letting your hair down, you let everyone else down.

But I like that you're holding my title. In fact, if you were a title, you define "Participation Trophy." But please, let me encourage you. You look like... your father would be disappointed in you if he stayed. See, take my lowest priority in life, and place you under it. While you're down there, realize this. The best part of you? Ran down your moms leg. That's why when you were born, you were so ugly the doctor slapped your mother. It isn't your fault, you probably looked the same as you do now... that is, like 2 pounds of dog shit in a 1 pound bag.

Though, that probably explain why your face looks like it was set on fire, hung upside down, beaten with a bat, and wrapped in chains before being thrown into the ocean. Ouch, am I hurting your feelings? You might want to get a colonoscopy for all that butt hurt.

I'll leave you with this, I will beat you, you....

Wait, I'd call you a cunt, but you have neither the warmth nor the depth. So instead, here.

Christian flicks off Madison.

Damn. You make me wish I had more middle fingers.

Christian grabs a nearby trash can, and hits Madison on the head with it. He lays it down next to her and puts his foot on top of her to pin while whispering to her...

Here you go little birdie, once I'm down you can fly home.... I moved it closer to you for safe keeping.

Pointing at the trash can, Christian laughs while waiting for the referee to count.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2018, 03:55 AM

Madison kicks out!

Wow, what a bunch of tired ass bullshit that was. Hey hon, you wanna cut insult shoots? You came to the right place. And by right place, I mean the person who's gonna cut you up so bad that peeking baby carrot you call a dick is gonna retract right back up into your torso out of shame.

Don't you roll up on me with this weak ass high school boy's locker room game. "The best part of you rolled down your mama's leg." "Giving Helen Keller an eye test". Corny ass motherfucker. But hey, at least your getting that full dollar's worth out of that "Adult Joke Book" you scored at the Salvation Army. Seriously, did you just Google search "insulting hacky jokes" and copy/pasta whatever you found onto the note cards you no doubt had to use to mush-mouth your way through this embarrassing spectacle? You fucking LOSER. You utterly unoriginal blackhole of ingenuity.

I made you want to castrate yourself? GAWD PLEEEAAASSEEE DOOOO IT! It it will spare untold future generations from listening to this garbage tier, bombing on stage insult comic claptrap that can only be a net positive for humanity at large. You're like Sam Kinison if Sam Kinison only stole Carlos Mencia's worst stolen jokes. You're BOMBING sweety.....BOMBING!

So why don't you make like most of the newbies here, sign up, stick around for a cup of coffee and then bitch about not being able to keep up with the level of competition instead of stepping up your game (because God forbid you IMPROVE) and limp your ass out the back door, content in the knowledge that hey, at least that couple hundred you scored for that dark match will keep you in children's cereal and hot pockets while you get to planning what fed you're gonna humiliate yourself in next from the comfort of your masturbatorium in your mother's basement.

Oh they don't pay that much for dark matches anymore? Huh.

Madison slides the garbage can back to him.

Then you may need what's in here more than I do.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2018, 08:54 AM

That, sir, is a successful kickout!

Christian, I like your moxie, kid! BUT... maybe go somewhere other than office mugs for your material?

See ya later, dude!

https://www.amazon.com/Call-Cunt-Dont-De...B06XMYK134

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Madison Dyson

Hate Post Like Post