Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A New Friend//Da Ghost Emerges.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-19-2018, 04:37 PM

[Scene opens into Tommy in a button up and jeans, he enters a house party like environment and watching around the scene. He then goes to a mini bar, and grabs a can of sprite to drink out of. Then he gets greeted by a female who looks like this wearing a dress with flats on.]

Tommy: Hello there, what is your name?

Sophia: My name is Sophia, I’m new in the scene.

Tommy: what brought you into this house party like environment?

Sophia: I heard that this is a foot fetish party, and I want to explore that type of fetish.

Tommy: Are you a newbie in this scene, because you seem like you are kind of lost in this place.

Sophia: Yeah I am, I heard that a person pays 20 bucks for a ten minute session, how would you do it with me?

[Tommy then scopes out this chick, then he chuckles a bit and drinks his soda as she got offended.]

Sophia: What, don’t you know that I am willing to put a freak like you in this position! I won’t leave—

[Then one guy comes out of nowhere with wad of $20’s and hands her the bill. Then Sophia looks back at Tommy, who was still drinking soda with no care in the world. About half an hour later, Tommy was sitting on a couch near a couple doing some type of foot worship. As he watches the man doing his technique, Sophia sees him and walks barefoot with her flats in hand.]

Sophia: I finally let one guy do it to me, you could too if you wanted.

Tommy: To be honest Sophia, your feet don’t do it for me honestly.

Sophia: Are you turning down my size 8?

Tommy: Yeah, I rather leave then deal with you any longer.

[Tommy then gets up from the couch and leaves the foot party, he then gets into the car and he starts his car. Sophia then creeps on him from the window on his side, he pulls down the window as her eyes looked witchy towards his as she speaks.]

Sophia: Let me come inside the car, I need to talk to you.

Tommy: How about…no, I need to leave.

[Sophia then hopes through his window. She randomly lays on his lap with her whole body in the car. As she struggles to sit on the passenger side, he randomly drives off into the night as she leans on his shoulders.]

Tommy: You know what, since you’re in my car… where do I need to drop you off in.

Sophia: How about your place?

Tommy: Fair enough.

[Time flew by, and they both lay down on his bed. His phone goes off, but she tosses it on the floor from the nightstand. Then she sits up from the bed, and turns to him as Tommy looked worried for her.]

Tommy: Sophia, what’s going on? Are you okay or what… something seems off with you. The way you are acting seems odd to me.

Sophia: I got to come clean with you, I am homeless… I lost my job six months ago… and the only reason why I stumbled into that party was that I wanted money.

[Tommy then shurggs it off like it was no big deal.]

Tommy: You know what, until you get your life together; I will let you stay in my home until you get your life together.

[As Tommy got off the bed, she hugs him from the back to let her stay. He tries to remain non caring, but deep down, he’s smiling from within. The scene simply fades off into obscurity.]

[Tommy is simply walking along a harbor at night. He looks into the camera to air out his own thoughts.]

[Image: Power-Joseph-Sikora-as-Tommy-Egan-300x200.jpg]
“Clearly, I have too much heart to let people be coming inside my own house. I don’t know if I would get robbed or killed by her, I’ve dealt with situations like that before, and all I can say is that it’s no fun to be on the receiving end of ignorance.

Well, my ignorance of doubt seems to pelage my own head every single day on this planet earth, and you want to know why?...

Olny God Knows Why these voices are playing from within my own head. But fuck it, that isn’t totally important at this point. But what is you may ask?...

It’s the triple threat match I have against a Chicken Parm Killa Mezian, and fresh out of the World Bodybuilding Federation, Logan Muscles. You see, I have no issues with either men, but at the same time, I have this gut feeling that it won’t be a walk in the park against these two guys.

Mezian, ever since you beat Glimour at last Warzone, I’d give you some major props for having him work himself into a shoot against the company. Last time I checked, you are in line for contendership for the Heart and the X-Terme Championships, and even this flag ship show’s title that Chaos is holding now.

You see, you have a better chance at pinning Logan Muscles, then a person like me. While you have the fans supporting you from within, just understand that a moment’s notice shit will get real upon that ring on Savage, I can’t stress enough that I respect you as a person outside of this ring. But once that bell rings, you are going to feel wraith of me with disregards for the rules that are in place.

Logan Muscles… who the fuck is you?

What do you gain out of this match?

The only thing you gain is an embarrassment alongside with Mezian. Hell, I might not even be involved, when you get handed to like a bitch you will become. I hope you enjoy you short time in this company, Logan.

To be honest with you guys, I have nothing to lose against either one of you. It’s not like I will gain any relevancy, and will just lurk in the shadows like a ghost. Maybe, I’ll let you both tear each other apart; and Tommy Da Ghost will creep in the corner to cover the most beaten up man in that ring.

So fellas, keep your eyes open, because you won’t know when the ghost will hit from within.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(03-20-2018), (03-20-2018), Muddy Waters (03-19-2018), Wraith (03-19-2018)