Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage results
Jeremiahdixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-18-2018, 02:12 PM

It would be cool to know what happened in my first match prior to rping for my second please... I think giving the circumstances, those of us waiting are being extremely patient...

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-18-2018, 02:18 PM

I am sorry for the delay. We have had one person flake out on writing their match and another who has said they are writing the match and were about to submit it but have been MIA since then. The results will go up tonight before midnight I promise. Even if I have to summarize. I apologize for the inconvenience. This is why it is important that people who say they are going to write matches do in fact do so and turn them in in a timely fashion.
Hate Post Like Post
Jeremiahdixon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-18-2018, 02:25 PM

I’m not upset or anything. I understand that match writing is something completely different from roleplaying, thus, I can’t, and don’t offer to do so. Sorry to hear someone unreliable put you in this position. I’ll stay patient, thanks for the timely response.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Dog Valley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-18-2018, 03:04 PM

It's only been a day. That's not really what I call painstakingly late. It's not like we're all flies that die within a whole day. Better for the show too have all it's matches in than a rushed, unfinished, product that didn't have the polish that makes these shows great.

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Jeremiahdixon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-18-2018, 06:50 PM

And... that would be why I said I wasn’t upset, and apologized for unreliable writers..............

Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-18-2018, 08:19 PM

Everythings cool. Everyone be cool.

Cool.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post