Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Just part of the game
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2018, 07:57 PM

Los Angeles, California
Friday, March 16 2018
4:15pm Pacific Standard Time

We find Pest inside of his hotel room within the Ritz-Carlton. He sits on the edge of his bed looking down into his iPhone. As the sound cuts in see that he is on a Face-Time call with the large Japanese man we saw in an earlier promo speaking in Japanese as subtitles allow us to understand what’s being said.

All that training too waste, Johnson-san! Everything we worked on and those are the results?

Pest rolls his eyes as the lecture continues.

You are lucky that you are in America, because if you were here in Japan I would make your life torture! I did not train you to be so sloppy in the ring; you showed no discipline. You should be ashamed!

Pest lets out a long sigh and responds in Japanese.

I understand Yoshihiro-san. I will do better this weekend.

I would hope so; if not you do not stand a chance to win that championship. You will disgrace yourself!

Pest scrunches his face up before responding.

Yoshihiro-san, I think disgrace is a little overboard. The way you are talking, I would have to commit Seppuku if I lose. Although losing would be terrible, I am sure that I could get over it eventually. It would not be the end of my career.

Nonsense! There is no tomorrow Johnson-san. You have to win; it’s all that you have worked for.

Yoshihiro-san, I have every intention to win this match. Please do not think that I am taking this situation lightly. You are correct in saying that this is what I have worked so hard for…it is and I have. All week I have trained and studied for this man. I spent the flights to and from Australia watching his matches. I have seen everything he likes to do and aside from him trying something new as a surprise, I know him in that ring as well as I know myself. You do not need to worry teacher…I am ready for what is to come tomorrow evening. I thank you for all that you have done up to this point and I will not let you down. Excuse me Yoshihiro-san, but I have to go…I have some final words for my opponent.

Yoshihiro nods before he speaks.

One thing before you go. I noticed that in your promos my subtitles are yellow; why is that?

Pestalance smiles as he responds.

Because you are Asian, Yoshihiro-san.

Yoshihiro frowns before responding slowly in English.

You…are…asshole.

Pest laughs while responding in English as well.

I love you too!

Hollywood, California
Friday, March 16 2018
7:05 pm Pacific Standard Time

We find ourselves in the empty arena reserved for Savage inside of Universal Studios. We can see Pestalance sitting in a folding chair in the empty area where the ring will be set up in less than 24 hours. Pest sits back in the chair with his hands folded in his lap as he speaks.

You know Chris, over the course of this week I’ve come to really like your style, bro. You talk a lot of shit…you’re good at it; I mean aside from the affirmative action bit…you could have done waaaay better than that. But none-the-less I can really appreciate were you’re coming from.

A guy who used to be at the top looking down on everyone until someone booted him off the mountain; now trying to show everyone, including himself, that’s he still the man. Trying to grab onto the remaining relevance he has left and double-down on that shit.

Pest nods his head.

I can dig that shit, dog! That’s dope. It’s a great story man. A tale for the ages, even. But I’m sorry bro…it aint gonna end the way you want it to. And understand, it’s not cause I’ve got something against you. It’s not cause I’m butt hurt by all the shit talking you’ve been doing this week.

Pest shakes his head.

Naw, fam…That’s just part of the game…I get it. No hard feelings. You offered to have my back at the next Warfare event and I accept that offer. Hell maybe I’ll return the favor sometime.

But the non-fairy tale ending is simply cause I’ve worked too not to come out of this match on top.

Pest both hands palm toward the camera and tilts his head.

Now I know…I know. In your eyes I haven’t done shit here in XWF to warrant me being the Television Champion. In your opinion one match shouldn’t mean a damn thing. I understand.

Hands back in lap, head straight.

But here’s what you DON’T understand. I’ve been working my whole life for this moment. This one chance to get what I’ve never had before. I’ve clawed and scratched through life to get here…to this spot. And I don’t really give a fuck if you think that’s good enough or not, cause I know it is. That’s why I’m here.

Do me a favor and think back to the time before all of your titles, before all of your accolades, before that fancy intro to your promos was considered a cool attention grabber (not in my eyes, cause I think it’s corny as fuck to be honest but whatever). Think back to a time when you were nobody trying to prove that you were somebody…trying to show the world that you had the ability to be the man around here. At that point what had you done to deserve a shot?

Probably fucking nothing…

But you took advantage of it didn’t you. You took that shot and you turned it into fame, glory, victory, championships, money, bitches.

Pest shrugs his shoulders.

I’m just doing the same thing. My bad that it has to be at your expense. But take solace in this; you want to make the TV title relevant? You want to restore honor to it? Well by handing it over to me, you will. You’ll be giving it to someone who will stand in your former spot on top of that mountain and be the new face of this company. You can even tell people that you helped jump start that new era in XWF you keep talking about.

And hell, maybe I’ll let you hang out with me sometimes. Maybe I’ll reserve a VIP spot in my club for you to hang out in whenever you’re in Jersey.

Pest smiles and opens his arms.

See man…no hard feelings.

Pest chuckles as he looks around the arena.

In less than 24 hours…right here where I’m sitting…I WILL be taking that championship from you. If you just accept it now it will be easier for you to deal with the loss.

Just sayin.

Holla at cha later bitch.
Edit Hate Post Like Post