Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rebirth of Impact (Pt. 3) just for laughs
Jeremiahdixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-16-2018, 05:35 PM

Dixon Residence: Basement Training Facility: 1:30PM

The scene opens with Jeremiah and his good friend Scott Steiner walking down his hallway towards the stairs to his basement. Jeremiah is showing him the changes he is having done.

“Man, it’s so hard to believe Alicia was like that.” Scott says shaking his head in disdain as they walk past where pictures used to hang of her.

“You aren’t saying anything I haven’t thought about for years buddy.” Jeremiah responds with the smallest smile he can muster. “On the bright side, we are converting her old studio into a cigar room, complete with pool table and a pinball machine.”

“When can I move in again?” Scott inquires as both men have a laugh walking down the stairs.

The two men walk through a set of French doors and see across the room, there is a 25’x25’ squares ring, identical to the ones these men have made their living in. There are a few other familiar faces from previous years. As the approach we can start to make out the men.

Jeremiah explains the men and why he chose them. “I’m having a Fatal 4 Way, which is boring, so I kicked it up a notch. Added a few extra men a few legends, since we have someone who likes to be called a God...

First off, Muddy Waters is a dirty, drunken hillbilly, so I brought in the Legend Hillbilly Jim. That’s not enough though, Muddy is dirty and stinky too, so I also brought in The Nasty Boys, cuz no one was stinkier than them, and to match his hillbilly freak strength, I brought in Ryback...”
Jeremiah dishes out high fives to the guys he has represented so far.

Scott walks over with a mild chuckle. “You really need 4 guys to represent 1?”

Jeremiah shoots him a confident smile. “Well, 3 are slightly past their prime... Eh, heh, moving right along, we have Velocity VII, do we really need the damn Roman Numerals? Was there really 6 before you? I hope not, but whatever, your fast right, so I flipped through my history book and found a couple of the fastest. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, and X Pac. These guys were lightning fast, but like Jim and Nasty Boys, a tiny bit older, so to give Velocity a bit more credit, we have RVD, and MVP. That should even that out a bit. I know, I know, we are now at 8 against 1, but I still would bet on me...

Next, unfortunately, we have the bratty little rich bitch. I thought awhile on this one, and leaned towards JBL, but I think he’s too good for Erik, so I REALLY dug for this one and found... “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase! I couldn’t have forgotten about his trusty sidekick Virgil too, cuz I mean Erik does like to shoot guns and wave knives... Oh, and the finishing touch for Erik, I took the liberty of also bringing Hornswoggle, because just looking at either brings a funny smile to my face. So that’s it 11-1.”

Scott Steiner looks at Jeremiah like he’s crazy. “You do realize your certifiable?”

Jeremiah responds. “Jealous?”

Ryback charges, stepping on, and squashing Hornswoggle, and elbowing Virgil in the nose, instantly breaking it, causing blood to gush from his face as he drops and rolls around in pain. RVD and MVP run around opposite side of Impact and collide behind him. They are both down and out, Ricky Steamboat and X pac are still trying to get up the stairs to the ring, Ricky falls and breaks his hip. He’s out, X pac gets to the apron, tries to crawl through the ropes and gets caught up in the lower rope and ties himself up. Ted Dibiase is seen passing money to Jim and the Nasty boys, who look at Impact and turn to approach as Ted hobbles out of the ring. Impact drop kicks Jim’s leg, he topples over onto both boys, taking them out. Ryback finally gets to Impact as he side steps and catches the big guy in the Impact Driver. Ryback is out cold. Impact looks around the ring at all the bodies and the destruction and shakes his head.

Jeremiah mumbles “What a waste.”

Just then, from Jeremiah’s peripherals, he notices Steiner coming off the top turnbuckle with a double axe-handle. Dixon catches Scotty on his way down, turns, and plants him with a spinebuster.

“Almost had me old man...” Jeremiah jeers Scotty.

Scott puts up a middle finger without moving anything else, and the scene fades.

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jeremiahdixon's post:
erikblack (03-16-2018), Muddy Waters (03-16-2018), Velocity VII (03-16-2018)