Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On top of you like a fresh pair of overalls.
Mad Dog Valley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-16-2018, 04:58 PM

The one, the only, "Douchebag" Seth Rollins can be seen dragging his pants along the ground, hat turned sideways, and fake bling all over his neck as he starts dissin' the champ in his native language.

[Image: 37c7b6f7634f56e73e348cd57ea52d02.jpg]

"Douchebag" Seth Rollins: "YO YO YO, WAZZ POPPIN' JOHN B? Lemme get a hit of dat dank Heavymetal Weight belt you got around your crip lookin' ass dawg! Bet dat shit counterfit. Me? NAAAAAAAAH DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG, I'M THE REALEAST NIGGA IN THE ROOM. Yo mutha'fuckin' Pinking lookin' fatass ain't got shit on me dawg. I don't need'ta suck dick too get booked dog. They get a look at my dick, and dem white boys in the writers room be beggin for DEEZ NUTS HA, GOTTEM. You a disgrace too our people mayn, shit come in here lookin like there a pinneedle in yo ass whenever you sit. I'm blacker than you son for hells real. I'mma prove it by pinning yo thot lookin' ass down and goin' raw dog on it and fuck yo girl afterwards, I'll tell yo kid his daddy was my bitch, his ma was my bitch, and he gonna be suckin dis dick instead of a lolipop like it da Siberian Film. I ain't gay or a pedo neither nigga, dat just called being the coldest mothafuckah on the planet!"

With that, Rollins curbstomps the whiteman known as John B. and uses his big dick too jump in the air and hit the Phoenix Splash for the pin, revealing, IT'S "BIG DICK" SUIT ROLLINS! BAH GAWD!

...1!

....2!

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mad Dog Valley's post:
Muddy Waters (03-16-2018)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-16-2018, 05:15 PM

(03-16-2018, 04:58 PM)Chris Valley Said:
The one, the only, "Douchebag" Seth Rollins can be seen dragging his pants along the ground, hat turned sideways, and fake bling all over his neck as he starts dissin' the champ in his native language.

[Image: 37c7b6f7634f56e73e348cd57ea52d02.jpg]

"Douchebag" Seth Rollins: "YO YO YO, WAZZ POPPIN' JOHN B? Lemme get a hit of dat dank Heavymetal Weight belt you got around your crip lookin' ass dawg! Bet dat shit counterfit. Me? NAAAAAAAAH DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG, I'M THE REALEAST NIGGA IN THE ROOM. Yo mutha'fuckin' Pinking lookin' fatass ain't got shit on me dawg. I don't need'ta suck dick too get booked dog. They get a look at my dick, and dem white boys in the writers room be beggin for DEEZ NUTS HA, GOTTEM. You a disgrace too our people mayn, shit come in here lookin like there a pinneedle in yo ass whenever you sit. I'm blacker than you son for hells real. I'mma prove it by pinning yo thot lookin' ass down and goin' raw dog on it and fuck yo girl afterwards, I'll tell yo kid his daddy was my bitch, his ma was my bitch, and he gonna be suckin dis dick instead of a lolipop like it da Siberian Film. I ain't gay or a pedo neither nigga, dat just called being the coldest mothafuckah on the planet!"

With that, Rollins curbstomps the whiteman known as John B. and uses his big dick too jump in the air and hit the Phoenix Splash for the pin, revealing, IT'S "BIG DICK" SUIT ROLLINS! BAH GAWD!

...1!

....2!

What you see, is what you get. all the colors are ways this wannabe G' is rolling to brotha like me.

Also, in the wonderful title... "On top of you like a fresh pair of overalls."

Now into the next infamous moment...

========

JB simply kicks out of the attempt, and he gets some goons that rolled with Tommy to start spraying on this D-Bag Rollins. After the last bullet struck him in the arm, JB looks away as he holds his title in hand.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Mad Dog Valley (03-17-2018)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-17-2018, 06:24 AM

Oooooo!

Missed a pinneedle buddy!

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Chris Valley!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Mad Dog Valley (03-17-2018)