Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
erikblack: the curious life of a whiny little bitch
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2018, 12:56 PM

"Wanna' know how to REALLY piss off a thin skinned, phony MMA and wrestling 'god' who 'hates' it anytime someone calls him out on being such a generic walking contradiction?"

A once damaged looking image begins to clear up and come into focus on the bloodied face of Muddy Waters- his eyes white and rolled into the back of his skull, his head resting on the pavement of what we assume to be a freeway out in Los Angeles as in the background we can discern some vehicular wreckage and flames.

In a rather eerie fashion, Muddy begins speaking again- eyes still rolled into the back of his skull. Only he sounds less haggard, and actually half way intelligent:

"You go straight to shredding his ass in a promo- skipping the watered down vignette bullshit and get right to the meat at the heart of the entire damn cause. Ain't that funny? erikblack-oneword, hatespromos. Probably because he always sounds like such a jackass when he records them. He probably cringes when replaying them to himself. But isn't that cute? A beastly, no nonsense, self proclaimed monster digs the performing arts more than the nasty-ass verbal visceral that makes the XWF programming the most watched worldwide.

So, I guess it isn't really too surprising that erikblack comes off as such a whiny little bitch. Seriously... I can smell his bloody vagina just watching his stupid ass videos. And yes, even in the state of near death and utter comatose I currently find myself in while lying on the freeway- Going to Rio part three was just as generic if not more generic than Going to Rio parts one and two... much like the RoboCop series. Pointless and only enjoyed by angry little children.

That's awfully fitting too- because really that's what erikblack reminds me of; a simple minded little kid.

erikblack thinks that because I took something outlandishly he said and refuted it- that I couldn't think for myself. On what galaxy does that shit make any sense? This again being the guy who has rehashed the exact same bullshit verbal attacks on Muddy Waters that EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON I'VE EVER FACED HAVE SAID... that's exactly why you're an unoriginal, boring, cry baby little prick, erikblack.

You think you're doing so much justice in 'hyping' the match by telling everyone just how great you are and how no one stands a chance against you? That's your idea of 'hype'? You think the fans eat that shit up? God you're a fucking idiot. The reason why the XWF fans for years have filled up stadiums and tuned in on their televisions is because they're all eager to watch the men and women they've listened to verbally fight all week prior finally get a hold of one another.

Oh I'm so hype to see erikblack fight three guys who he has repeatedly call a drunk bum, a really fast guy and a copycat!

How fucking exciting!

I already know who is going to win because erikblack has told us all week that these guys don't stand a chance- and none of them called erikblack on it because none of them wanted to hear him cry like a girl about the proper way to promo.

Ooooohhhh YAS! I'm buying a ticket to that dozy for certain!

Is it starting to sink in yet erikblack-oneword? Competence. You aint got it. Much like you telling Velocity that you're going to embarrass him? How? Why? If you're such the badass wrestling god you claim to be, why in the fuck would an XWF rookie be embarrassed to lose to you, erikblack-oneword? For crying out loud, it should just be a foregone conclusion that you're the favorite, right?

Well you've steadily proven to all of us that it isn't a foregone conclusion. The only way you've really hyped this match so much is that you've further proven yourself to be an idiot to the entire world- thus making people, myself included skeptical of everything you've claimed.

I mean seriously, dude- how much of a god were you when Robert Main made you tap out like a little bitch at Turning Point? How does that prove that you're my better? Better at submitting? Muddy Waters has never tapped out in the XWF... EVER. Have I been beaten? Sure. We all take an L every now and then- but shit, erikblack... you've lost your last three or four matches in a row, haven't you?

So go on and peddle to me some more about how this is all just for affect, and that you've already won this match by default. No one is buying it, or any of your bullshit anymore. You salty little prick... it isn't Muddy Waters' fault that you keep losing matches... not yet anyway.

It's dumb fucking shit like this:

erikblack Said:I go from fed to fed…completely annihilating everyone like you….

"eh obviously not. You've lost like four matches in a row."

erikblack Said:The ones who are job beers at best but think they’re better. I open their eyes before I end them.

"Job beers? Like having beers on the job? OOOHHH You mean that word that automatically censors in the XWF because of it's nonexistence. Are you actually insinuating that there are people in this fine federation who just job out and lose on purpose to people? Therefor even you yourself thinks that all of this shit is fake? No wonder you only stay on Savage in Hollywood- erikblack is an actor at heart. And a really bad one at that."

erikblack Said:I say awakening because that’s what it will be. You’ll be “woke” to all the glory that a loss to me comes with. And by that I mean that there is no glory. There’s only pain and embarrassment. The embarrassment comes from me making a fool of you in the ring. Why? Because I can. Because I’m most skilled in a fight than you

"Do you even listen to yourself, dude? Do you even fucking THINK before you say anything or do you just constantly blab out a bunch a contradictory horse manure and try tweaking it with a bit of edginess.

Honestly, you're a fucking punk, erikblack. All mouth and no substance- much like a like the life lacking hookers I've fucked for booze over the years. They're not very good, and they really serve no purpose to anyone or anything- but you've already shared your pint of vodka with em so you go ahead and let them go down on you. Yup, that's you alright bud...

And I hope to hell that Jermeiahdixon watches this and starts to realize that he doesn't want to continue to be your copycat- because I'll at least give you this- he does remind me an awful lot of you and your shitty ways, only he doesn't really bitch and moan like you. Dixon still has time to be something more than the dime a dozen: "Oh I'm the best wrestler ever and I'll beat you because I'm great and you suck" schmucks who constantly have their asses kicked.

So... though I may have myself in a bit of a predicament here, you can bet your fucking ass that I'll be at Universal Studios for Savage, and you know what will be truly embarrassing? To see a drunk bum who was in a really bad automobile accident beat the fucking shit out of a guy who calls himself wrestling god- leaving him to cry and moan for the fine people of Hollywood to see live in action, just like he's done all damn week.

"MUDDY!"

"Oh god... here comes this amateur ass journalist who thinks he's a pro. All he does is whine and bitch. He kinda reminds me of you- plus, I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck my fourteen year old daughter, so yeah there's that child like mentality coming out too."

We can hear Brian Cawood's footsteps scurrying up closer toward where the camera is lying infront of Muddy's bloodied face. Suddenly we see his knees drop in front of the camera.

"Muddy! Are you alright?! Jane is fucked up bad! I think Matthew is dead!"

"Calm down and help me, Brian. It'll be fine I'm sure. LAPD and EMS should be here anytime...

"Wait. Why do you sound different? And competent?"

"Oh... well you're actually communicating with Muddy's lone good brain cell he has. I'm currently not being overrun by all of the bad ones as they're unconscious. If I'm actually able to stay here in the forefront long enough, I may be able to repopulate and actually give this dude a decent standard of life for once-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The camera imagery lifts up in a the air and begins to continually smash down into Muddy's head as blood begins to splatter everywhere,

"YOU! CAN'T! BE! SMART! YOU! MUST! FAIL!"

The camera falls back to the ground and we see Muddy's body go limp with Brian sitting over top of him breathing heavily.

"SIR! IS THAT MAN OKAY!?"

We hear what we assume to be some form of officer or paramedic holler from off camera,

"I-I... I don't know! I've been working on him for a while!"

"gooooot-daaaayum"

"OH! Yeah! HEY! He's fine! HE'S PERFECT! JUST BEEN SLEEPING LIKE AN ANGEL!"

-to be continued-

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Muddy Waters's post:
(03-16-2018), Darius Xavier (03-16-2018), Mad Dog Valley (03-16-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Muddy Waters's post!
erikblack (03-16-2018)