Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Going to Rio pt3
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-16-2018, 04:48 AM

It isn’t often that I’m tricked. My senses are heightened. They always have been. For as long as I can remember, I could sense danger. Call it a spider sense. Call me crazy. Say what you will. I’ve always been able to sense danger. But I didn’t sense this.

The alley was dark due to being away from the street lights. I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. I’d thought that the young man from the bar had changed his mind. I thought that he actually knew something. He had information I needed. I was wrong.

“Erik. You should really learn to keep low profile.”, a recognizable voice came.

I stopped, ready for an attack. It didn’t come.

“You have to learn that you can’t just do whatever you want. I don’t care how much money you have.”, came that same voice.

I looked around. I wasn’t surrounded, but I couldn’t see much in this darkness. I took a step forward, expecting the worst. This was that same cop from before..the black man who had run away.

“I see you’re still a coward. Maybe you should meet me in the light. I want you to see your end coming.”, I said calmly.

Id let me emotions go. My mind was clear. I was ready for anything.

“I could do that, but why? I have the advantage. Do you really think you’re gonna make it out of here? He told me you were cocky, but I never imagined this.”, he said.

Hed mentioned “he”. Who could that have been? I had an idea. It shook me. Nothing shook me yet this did. Drache? Was he actually behind this?

“He? Drache?”, I asked.

I could feel him nod. My suspicions were confirmed. But how? Drache was in Rio. Did he have more eyes in Miami than I knew? It couldn’t be possible.

“Drache and someone else. You’ve made quite a few enemies, Erik.”, he said.

Who could this other person have been? There was no one else. There was only Drache.

“Someone else? Who?”, I asked.

There was a chuckle. It annoyed me to no end.

“He said it should be a surprise. I told him that I want to see the look on your face when you found out. But first we have to get you back to Miami.”, he said with glee.

Miami? Drache was in Rio, not Miami. Wasn’t he?

“I can see you’re thinking, Erik. You’ve been duped. You’ve been sent on a wild goose chase. Drache is in Miami along with the hillbilly and his slut wife.”, He told me.

I wanted to rip his throat out. I could feel my blood boiling. I could feel my face heating up with the anger that welled up inside me. I tried to calm myself, but I couldn’t.

“How?”, I asked.

There was another chuckle.

“You like to think that you have your emotions in check. He told me as much. He knew you’d go with the first piece of information you were given. That would let him take over. I didn’t believe it, but it’s worked like a charm.”

I wanted to kill him, but I knew that it could make things worse if I did it too soon.

“I thought you were taking me to jail.”, I said flatly.

“Oh I am. Eventually. First he wanted you to see your fall. And then he wanted you to live that fall every day.”, came his response.

Who was he talking about? I didn’t know. Names went through my head, but the only one left was Drache. I was sure of it. I noticed the young man from before on my right. My eyes had adjusted. There were three of us in the alley. Myself. And them. The young man was getting closer. I wouldn’t let him take me back. I was going back to Miami on my own.

“So you could be bought after all.”, I said as I watched the young Brazilian from the corner of my mind

“Not exactly. I’m taking you down for murder. I’m doing that anyway, but if I could make a little more money in the process..why not?”

I had to laugh at that. Drache would kill him as soon as he was done. He’d never get paid.

“So you came alone?”, I asked.

He shook his head and pointed to the young Brazilian man with him.

“No. He is a student of the Gracie’s. There were meant to be three, but you killed his friends. He’s going to have to do.”, came the answer.

I could only laugh, but that was when he attacked. He was young and inexperienced. He shot for my legs.

[Color=aqua,]“Stupid.”,[/color] I said as I bridged.

I threw him to the side and shook my head. The American cop stepped in my direction. I kept an eye on him. The kid got up. He took a swing. I blocked at his elbow, stepped in, and snapped it. He scream out in pain, grabbing his arm. I slid that hidden knife down and plunged it into his neck.

“Run. Tell Drache I’m coming.”, I said.

He backed away, eyes wide. He was truly a coward of the highest order. I could only shake my head. He was a goner for sure now. He wouldn’t be taking me in. Drache would kill him on site

I grabbed my phone and dialed a few numbers

“Jaymz. Change of plans. We were fooled. Drache is in Miami.”, I said.

There was no answer. There was no reply. There was only a click.

I made my way back to my plane. I had my match at Savage…the clusterfuck. I wasn’t looking forward to it. Not because of any of my opponents. They were jokes…all three of them. I just hated these types of matches. I always had.

I boarded my private jet after walking to the airport. I’d have to come back to visit my teachers one day. They’d asked me to do so when I left all those years ago, but I had no time. On to Savage.

………….

Erik Black sat in a large airplane seat. He looked comfortable with the glass of scotch in his hands. He looked bothered, but that was due to everything around him.

“Muddy Waters. Did you really pull directly from my videos? Did you really?! I see that, not only are you a bum and a drunk, but you’re also a man who can’t think for himself. It’s possibly the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I’m being honest. Do you even understand how this works? This is to hype a match. This is to verbally attack your opponent, but defend yourself at the same time. And here’s a tip for you. It helps when you’re original….when you say things YOU come up with rather than showing something that was said against you. It’s truly bad form. I could do the same, but I’m above that. I’m a man of my own thoughts and wishes while you’re a man who does nothing more that copy someone else's words for your own.

It doesn’t matter though. Why? I’m sure you already know. In that ring, I am your better. There is no doubt about it. You may drink yourself to the point of not feeling anything…It doesn’t make you a skilled fighter. It only makes you even more of an embarrassment to this sport. It only makes things easier for me. As if things weren’t already easy for me.

I can’t even hype this thing. Normally I can. I say you suck homeless guy cock. Opponent say no you! I say I’ll prove it. And then I do. Asses get put in seats. I walk off with a win. And my opponent is completely humiliated because they didn’t think it was possible to be beaten so easily. I can’t do that here. Do you know why? Hell..Do any of you know why? I’ll tell you. Save that brain power for understanding exactly how you lose. I can’t do that here because Muddy….You already know. You already know how much of a chance you have. You already know that it’s exactly zero. That’s why you downgrade yourself to the level of directly copying things others said.”

Erik took a sip of the scotch, relishing the slight burning feeling as it went down.

“You’re in over your head. You know it. I know it. The entire world knows it, Muddy But you aren’t alone…are you? No. You have two others who are just as likely to take the fall. Yes. Jerimiah Johnson. Oh..What’s that? His name is Dixon and Ive been saying it wrong this whole time? Does it really matter? This job ber's name means nothing. Just like his anger and fire” mean nothing. He’s another no talent hacks who won a few matches and shoved his head directly up his ass. He still does it every now and then when one of his betters tells him the truth about himself. I say he’s a job ber with no skill or talent. He shoves his head up his own ass and starts singing la la la in an attempt to not face the truth. That truth is that he’s nothing. He never will be. He’s a kid who's had a little success.

Dixon. I want you to understand one thing. You’re young. You have your whole life ahead of you. You could invest all of that money and live a great life. Or you can put your ass over your head one more time..You can think you’re better than you are…One more time…….And I can end it. That’s what I do, Dixon. I go from fed to fed…completely annihilating everyone like you….The ones who are job beers at best but think they’re better. I open their eyes before I end them. I make them realize their true place in this world. And I do my job very well.

The very best thing you can do at this point is this. Realize your place ahead of time. This way things won’t be so shocking for you when you watch the most dangerous man on the planet destroy everyone around you….before it’s your turn. Save some face, kid. Save some embarrassment. Save some pain. But, in the end, it’s your choice. Make the correct one. I truly don’t give a shit what your decision is. I’m going to trounce you anyway. Because I’m better than you.

Velocity Seven. Don’t you go thinking I’ve forgotten about you. I haven’t. I’m sure we haven’t seen you because you’re running around in a blaze of light speed dickery that only fellow comic book nerd have come to love and understand. Me? I’m just wondering if you’ll find your way to the arena for your awakening. I say awakening because that’s what it will be. You’ll be “woke” to all the glory that a loss to me comes with. And by that I mean that there is no glory. There’s only pain and embarrassment. The embarrassment comes from me making a fool of you in the ring. Why? Because I can. Because I’m most skilled in a fight than you. That’s just how things are. I’ve spent my life…fighting. I’ve spent my life perfecting the art of decimating others for my enjoyment. And at Savage, seven, that includes you. You can run away from it. I mean that. You can. That’s what you do. I won’t chase you. No. I’ll just put on a fighting clinic until you decide not to be a bitch and actually fight. Then? You’ll feel the pain of an Erik Black defeat.”

Erik shook his head and chuckled to himself.

.”The clock is ticking for each of you. Muddy is drinking himself to death in a ditch somewhere. Velocity Seven is chasing his tail at light speed. And Dixon is hyping himself up for a beating. You’re all clueless as to what you’re getting yourselves into. At least outwardly. Deep down inside? You know. You understand. You’re telling yourself that you have a shot at beating me in order to stop your shakes. It’s…..amusing.

As I said before.. Pray to whatever diety you wish. You don’t have a chance. Good talk.”

Fade.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates erikblack's post!
Muddy Waters (03-16-2018)