Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Opportunity
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2018, 08:54 PM

Perth, Australia
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
10:45pm Australia Western Standard Time

We find Pestalance, now in street clothes, quickly moving around an empty locker room grabbing all of his things and shoving them in his bag. We can clearly see the uneasiness on his face as he moves about the room.

It’s time to get the fuck out of here…Motherfuckas stabbing each other and shit…I aint bout that life, yo!

Pest slings his bag on his shoulder and walks out the room. As he walks down the hall the same executive is seen walking toward him. The exec pulls put an envelope similar to the last time we saw him.

Hey Pestalance, I got your victory bonus!

Pest waves the exec off as he walk past him.

Give it to Knucks, I’m out this bitch!!!

St. Petersburg, Florida
Saturday, December 19, 2009
11:15pm Eastern Standard Time

The Rutgers Scarlet Knights have just won the St. Petersburg Bowl by defeating the UCF Knights by a score of 45 to 24. Members of the Rutgers football team are celebrating amongst each other as confetti falls from the sky. We see and much younger Pest standing in a university track suit soaking in his surroundings. Suddenly we see Pest approach Rutgers head coach Greg Schiano.

Congratulations coach!

Greg slaps Pest on the back as he responds.

Thanks, and don’t worry Johnson, you’ll be playing in plenty of bowl games.

Oh I know coach. It’s my freshman year, there’s plenty more games left!

Los Angeles, California
Thursday, March 15 2018
4:45pm Pacific Standard Time

Pestalance sits in the corner of the lounge in the Los Angeles Ritz-Carlton. He stares at an empty glass sitting in front of him as he speaks.

I’ve never played in a Championship game before. I’ve never gotten the chance to know what it feels like to step into an environment bustling with championship atmosphere. The closest I ever got was watching from the sidelines my rookie year. Man, I thought there would be so many opportunities. So many chances to be a champion.

Pest shakes his head as he continues.

I couldn’t have been more wrong. Little did I know that I’d go my entire football career without getting a single chance to win a championship.

Pest chuckles.

Hell, little did I know that my team would basically be terrible the entire time I was there.

And I remember asking myself when I got hurt, “Is this the end of my chances of every being a champion?”

Up until this point in my life the answer was an emphatic yes; and that hurt. Never being able to know that feeling of an ultimate victory hurt more than any ligament damage, any surgery, any pain staking rehabilitation…anything.

Pest looks away from the camera biting his bottom lip. After a few seconds he clears his throat and sucks in a lung full of air into his nose.

I’ve lived with that feeling a long time and honestly, I fucking hate it.

Pest adjusts himself in his seat while adjusting his shirt.

Which brings me to the reason why I’m back in Cali this weekend. See, I plan to erase that feeling once and for all. I’m here to change the answer to that question I asked myself when I got hurt…fill that empty void I’ve had for so long. I’m here to get my first championship and I’m going to go through (pardon the pun) Chaos to get it.

See here’s the thing about Chaos…If you find comfort in it, you reduce it from adversity to minor inconvenience.

This weekend Chris I reduce you to that minor inconvenience. I turn you into the most overcome-able obstacle. Because I’ve come to the realization that regardless of how dangerous you are, I can be equally, if not more dangerous. And see, I’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain…and that might just be the determining factor in our upcoming encounter.

Pest chuckles.

That and the fact that you think I’m just a cake walk. You think you are better than me, faster than me, stronger than me. And above all…smarter than me. You said it yourself Chaos; I’m bringing the IQ of this company down…ebonics’ing my way through the airways. Hell, aside from understanding your “Showtime at the Apollo” reference I shouldn’t have a clue about anything else you said about me. Just some dumb nigga from the hood right?

Pest raises his hand to the camera.

Don’t worry Chaos; that last part is my words…not yours. Far be it from me to make you out to be some sort of racist…I’m sure you’re not.

But I digress, I want you to understand something very important. I’m not any of the arbitrary names you’ve listed. I’m not some fly by night cat that you’ve stepped over to get to where you are today. I’m a totally different breed of dude that you’ve never seen before.

No gimmicks .

No costumes.

No fake attitude that changes once the camera cuts off.

None of that bullshit.

I’m a guy that not afraid of the chaos. I’m a guy that thrives in it. I’ve cut my teeth in chaos since the day I was born. So dealing with a little more is a very welcoming experience in my book.

You call me a disease…Well you’re right about that, but you’re so very wrong about what type of disease I am. See I’m a disease that breaks you down bit by bit. Until there’s nothing left of you but an insignificant pile of matter that no one even notices anymore.

So please, keep walking around worrying about how funny I am…how apt I am at having an amusing personality. Pay no attention to the bad ass motherfucka behind the jokes…at least until it’s too late when I’m beating the fuck out of you and taking that title.

Pest leans back in his chair and smiles.

I know…I know…The chaos is coming for me.

It’s coming to get me!!!!
(Said very sarcastically with “spooky fingers”)

Well I’m looking forward to it.

Comfort in chaos.

Holla at cha later bitch!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pestalance's post:
Vincent Lane (03-16-2018)