Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rest and Rememberance Pt#2
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2018, 08:42 PM

March 15,2018 Cincinnati Ohio Mezian's House

Mezian and Cortessa come up on the house. They move slowly up the long driveway to the now seeming long abandoned residence. They exit the vehicle and walk towards the front of the house. Mezian opens the door. The living room furniture is covered in plastic. The bottles of Everclear still sit on the table.

I haven't been here in what seems like forever. The movers still haven't touched any of my stuff. Wel, at least they left my Everclear here. You wanna drink?

Mezian grabs a bottle and takes a swig out of it and hands it towards Tessa.

Ummm...No thanks that shit can start a car. I'm not putting that in my body.

Mezian shrugs his shoulders

Eh, your loss, more for me. Make your self at home there are a few things I need from here. I'll be right back.

Mezian goes up the steps as Cortessa moves around the house. Entering and exiting one empty room after the other. If there was anything left of the life he once had it is gone now.After leaving what she assumed was the kitchen, only because there were no appliances only the places for such she finds a door int he far right side of the room.

Cortessa gently pushes against the door and it lazily swings open. The room she had found left her awestruck. It was his family, an entire room dedicated to his wife and children. Every picture, every memento, every onesie, it was a shrine to his family. A shrine to the life he once had.

The perfect life I have ever had.That bastard took it from me.

Tessa startled stepped back and right into Mezian who was right behind her.

You should wear a goddamn bell when you are walking around.

What would be that fun in any of that? I like scaring people, it also helps when I have to kill someone human, angel or otherwise.Its a trick of the trade. OH, that reminds me you need to come upstairs. I have something to show you.

Tessa leaves the room with Mezian and heads towards the steps. She stops staring at the ground.Tears welling in her eyes.

Are you afraid of stairs or something?

Tears flowing from her eyes she looks up at him.

It was me.....It was me that tipped Micheal off to where you and your family were. I didn't think it would have hurt you as bad as it has. I didn't think you would care.
It wouldn't hurt me as bad? You thought I wouldn't care?....You stupid fucking bitch! I am going to war with an Archangel with limitless resources and countless followers. All because he killed my family.

What do I have going for me? A ran down sanctum that is barely being held up, A deal with the devil with will almost always ends badly. And the people helping me are two ancient beings who are too afraid to leave their little worlds. And now a fucking Greystalker who I thought I could trust is telling me she is the reason all of this has happened.

Well, let me tell you, Tessa! I have known from the start. I have known since my family went missing and Micheal sent me to kill Raziel.I saw what you did and how you helped. I am beyond that now. I have to stop him even if it means lying with the enemy a few nights on the way there.

Anyway, come upstairs, you need to see this.

Mezian turned back up the steps and continued to climb them. Tessa stood paralyzed by what she thought was either fear or shock. She began to follow him up to the second floor. Mezian reached what seemed like a dead end but he said a few words and placed his hand on the wall and it faded away to nothingness
Behind the illusion was a room. It looked like what some would call a war room. It is filled with skulls of creature he has killed, Weapons he has used in his lifetime. Momentos from his achievements he accomplished in his attempt to find his humanity.
And at the bottom of each wall, there is a large wooden chest. About the size of a casket.The sight of this makes Tessa uneasy again.

Are those caskets..? Do they have people in them?

Mezian looked down and the boxes. He hasn't really paid much attention since he killed Galadriel and Raziel.

Mezian scoffs

Yes...No....Sorta....?I mean they are caskets of sorts. They don't have bodies in them though. They have the crystals of every Angel and Seraphim I have killed in my lifetime.I keep them here as a reminder of what I never wanted to be again.

A reminder of what life doesn't need to be like. The crystals, the skulls, the trophies and awards, the medals and commendations. All of it is a reminder of what I strive not to be anymore.The room downstairs was my place of solace for a really long time. IT kept me balanced.It kept me sane.

I have no reason to turn away from this life anymore. My hand has been forced and I have had my decision made for me. I will pick up the mantle of Greystalker again and I will resurrect the First Legion. We will go to war, we will hunt the enemy and we will be triumphant.
Tessa, will you be my second? Will you help me lead the Legion into battle and guide their swords against The Council?

Tessa stands in front of the now true form Mezian. She leans her head back to see his eyes as he looks down at her.She bows her head and kneels in front of him.

I will give my life for the Legion, I will give my life for the Seraphim, I will give my life for you. Mezian, The first Son.
Mezian shifts back to his normal form and kneels to whisper in Tessa's ear.

I have no quarrel with you from now on. I forgive you for what you did. But I will never forget. You betray me in the slightest you will end up like the rest of these rocks. Do you understand me Cortessa?

Tessa with her head still bowed, she would not dare look at Mezian right now.For fear of him Killing her right there.

Yyyyeeessss...Mezian I understand.

Mezian stands up, dusts off his knees and nods to one of the boxes.

Grab that one, We have an army to resurrect.

To Be Continued.....

Mezian is standing outside of his house. He is smiling and laughs as he is watching something on his phone.He looks up at the camera Tessa is holding for him.

Oh Boy, That has to be the best thing I have ever seen come out of a newbie. You think because I like to bring up things from the past that I live there? No sweetheart, The past is the measuring stick by which we are judged.The only reason I bring up the past with people is to prove to them with Facts...Because you are all about facts...That they have all the reason in the world to fear the ass whopping I'm gonna give them.

You seem like you are rather intelligent. So ...Let me ask you this?How do think that a person who has not shown any real ability, who doesn't really understand how this company works, who don't know how this industry works or someone who couldn't beat a new guy, a weirdo and a wrestler with one foot in the grave? Hhmm? Allister how is it that you think that you can just come in here and act like you are hot shit.

You get your first chance to show off what you can do and what did you do? You got beat by aforementioned wrestler almost in the grave. I have no doubt that you can do anything that you put your mind to.But that has to happen after you face me.Which by the way you have no chance of doing anything other than losing.

Mezian looks at Tessa behind the camera.

Did you grab that skull?

Tessa tosses a large skull from behind the camera to Mezian.

Allister you remind me of a Gorilla I had to kill once. This is his skull.It was given to me by the village he had been tormenting for years. It was a six hundred pound Silverback Male Alpha. I ended up fighting him after I Got lost trying to hunt down another Seraphim. He was fierce, He was Loud and he had no quit in him. It took me a day and a half to finally kill him.
You see much like the Gorilla you are going to roar at me, You are going to beat the ground and then your chest. Circle around me hooting and hollering acting like you have something to prove. But much like this Gorilla, you will fail and also like this Gorilla...

Mezian crushes the skull with his hand and speaks perfect Norwegian.

Lørdag vil jeg også knuse hodet ditt....

Din slutt er natt! Apokalypsen er nå

The camera stays on Mezian as he begins to laugh menacingly

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
Alistair Sørensen (03-16-2018)