Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker A Much Needed Week Off Part 1 (TT ONLY)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-16-2018, 10:33 PM

Jenny sat on the bed in her L.A hotel room, still banged up from her war with Mandii. It would be nice to get a week off, for all intents and purposes. It would be nice to face one of these do-nothing-bitches who thinks their all that. It would be nice to break someone down and show the world that Jenny Myst is still the bitch to beat around here. She looked into the camera with a psychotic smirk.

"I hope you took a really good look at the last two weeks, Isabella. I hope you saw what the real women's movement is about. Mandii Rider has proven she is the real deal, and she is here to stay. I am the bar around this place, and the level of talent in the women's division revolves around the ability to beat me. Mandii proved she can do that. You, on the other hand, haven't proven anything to anyone. You are going to be another piece of paper wasted with a contract that never comes to fruition. Another one and done that nobody even remembers next week. I told Mandii this, she didn't believe me but she hasn't been here for it. I have seen a dozen girls just like you come and go. I have been the Bombshell Champion when I have had girls like you show up, say hi, then vanish. It is frustrating, but it is the reality. So when I pin you in the center of that ring, it will be no shock to anyone. When I rip every hair out of your pathetic head then hit you with Pink Perfection, nobody will be shocked.

You have a tough, bitchy demeanor, but that is only an exterior. Your face is like the leather on a over-used baseball and your 205 pounds makes you heavier than some of these bitch made men we have on this roster. You're large, larger than me, but the bigger they are the harder they fall. You have a chance to prove you aren't just another fart in the wind. But you won't. They never do. You're just another dumb cunt with the aspirations to be more than a housewife, but your looks have been holding you back from finding a suitor so why not fight. No skill, no athletic ability whatsoever, and most importantly, no heart. You've had a week. I was waiting for you to open your blowjob hole and say something sideways, but you haven't. It has been too long, so I will address you first. Lets see if you have the ball to respond. Though, looking at you, balls don't appear to be your issue. I wouldn't be surprised if you are dressed in drag....hey it is 2018, anything is possible. I am not ruling anything out except for an Isabella Ortega victory because that is simply not happening.

Isabella, you are bitchy and unapproachable. You look like a pissed off bulldog who always has a black cloud over her. Hell, Mercy was more attractive than you are. Mercy looked like a circus clown, you're the bearded lady. Call that rude, it is true. I feel like I need to wear protective covering on my hands before caving your face in so I don't catch the ugly. Nobody likes tainted perfection.

Gross.

But for real, Isabella. I am not one of these bitches who is going to be rah-rah for the women's movement. I told Mandii and I will tell you, I want to do everything I can to get myself ahead, fuck everyone else. This is a Jenny Myst world, and the rest of you are living in it. Don't even say that "you lost to Mandii Rider so therefore you suck" because that card is weak. Mandii Rider is a great competitor and champion. I don't like her, could even go as far as saying I hate her, but I can't knock her skill in the ring. You, on the other hand, are nothing. A pee on, a nobody. You're the gum under my shoe and that is how I am going to treat you. You look like you can fight, but you fight like you look.......like a sloth. This, to me, is a week off. This is a layup. All you are is filler to pad stats with and get me prepared to move onto bigger and better things. XWF Management has handed you to me on a silver platter. They hope that you will come out of nowhere and knock me off so they can laugh at me and claim that I have the Chris Chaos syndrome......but that isn't going to happen. I am going to beat you worse than I beat Madison Dyson back in July, then I am going to go on and win Shove It! and get a Universal Title shot. After Saturday Night, I won't even remember your name. I am sick and tired of being disrespected. I am going to take all of my frustrations out on you. Management wants to be slick and put me up against Chris on Warfare....fine. I will cross that bridge when I get to it but I am focused 100 percent on making sure that you can barely walk after this match, much less fight again. I have never wanted to hurt someone so bad in my life. It is not a personal thing, it is business. I have reached my breaking point. You are just collateral at this point. All of the bullshit I have to put up with, you're just in the line of fire. It happens. The strongest in the pack often preys on the weakest. I am the queen and I have to make an example of those below me. I have to deliver some heads on stakes, and your oversized head would make a beautiful addition to my trophy case of do-nothing-bitches who tried to make their name in MY division. Mandii may have my belt but Jenny Myst is still the reason anyone still watches Savage. Sorry, Chris, but you beating some coked up black dude isn't nearly as exciting as my perfect body destroying these less than average bitches who think they are something more than a warm body. Some of them, like in Jessalyn's case, I am pretty sure they aren't even warm anymore. Pulse gone. Nothing between the ears.

I am going to show you, and show the XWF world, that Jenny Myst is still the main attraction and the funny part about it is, I won't even have to try that hard."

[Image: Gz5a56G.jpg]

[Image: x1mUUej.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Mad Dog Valley (03-17-2018)