Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Has Been...
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-15-2018, 06:15 PM

Tank sat amidst a dark room, very little light, only enough to show a bit of his face.

Eeeeerrrrriiiiiicaaaaaaaaa... Eeeeerrrrriiiiiicaaaaaaaa.... Aaaarrrreeeee yoooouuuuuu theeeeerrrreeee?

[Image: IwwMRRX.gif]

He grinned, and in the darkness, the bright neon green eye cut through the blackness

That was all for you, Er-i-ca. Life sure can change for people, just with one single moment, can't it, Er-i-ca? Those people are going to be hospitalized, institutionalized, all because they will wonder what I am. Where I am. Who... I am...

He chuckled darkly

Some of these people in the XWF know who I am. Know what I am. Some will wonder if I'm truly here to stay, or will I just go away, much like the lives I destroyed today. I expect to see you soon, Erica. Because people are counting on me. People are counting on me to make your life miserable to. To show that you aren't cut out for this federation... You won't overcome me. You won't beat me. I will plow through you, and make you into nothing more a babbling, bleeding, broken mess. A red streak across the mat.

Soon, a spark, and then something is lit aflame. Tank begins to take the makeshift torch, and bring the fire to each and every single wound, cauterizing them as he lets out groans of pleasure from the pain he is currently receiving in performing 'first aid' to himself. Once that is done, his body begins to move about in the now slightly more lit up room, and it would be stamped out, going back into the darkness, while barely made out parts of his body moved, and then his body would go back into its original position, and the dim light shone that he had bandaged himself in the dark, but only seen is his bicep.

The Monster has come loose. The Beast has become unrestrained.

He growled and soon the room flooded with bright fluorescent lights, and it would be seen that he is inside a morgue, with two unconscious bodies next to him, and on a slab behind his sitting form, up above him is a body that had been freshly cut open as his black teeth are shown in that wide grin.

And I am...

Hungry...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ghost Tank's post:
Tank Hammet (03-15-2018), Vincent Lane (03-15-2018)