Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
March Madness
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-15-2018, 09:25 PM

[Image: YmVFJ5v.gif]

The opening avatar came on the screen--dark and bleak, showing a man in a full trench coat walking down an alley, with shots of Chris blending in and out.

[Image: XS62lEL.gif]

Then the scene cuts to pristine Clearwater Beach, Florida. It shows Pier 60, the cocaine white sand, the greenish hue of the Gulf rolling in. Arial view. It took us over the city of Clearwater and over the Courtney Campbell Bridge, into Tampa.

[Image: NwceLsI.jpg]

The skyline of Tampa is now visible as music plays in the background, light enough to be notice but soft enough not to distract the viewer from what is going on in the picture. It passed by some historic buildings in Ybor City, one of the oldest and most stories districts in the entire city.

[Image: 3FC5i0E.gif]

It circled around the city as THE X-TREME WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS: shows up on the screen. Street signs from inner Tampa are shown as it moves away from the city, towards Pasco County.

Finally, it cuts to Chris, taking off his sunglasses and looking into the camera as the scene fades to black.

[Image: MdUVL9W.gif]

THE CHRIS CHAOS SHOW

EPISODE 5

"Pestalance.....the hour of reckoning is almost upon us. Your first true test in this business, your first real challenge, sits on the horizon while you stay stuck in the same path of self destruction that you came here on. You gave me my props, and I respect that---bout time somebody here does---but you still think you have a snowballs chance in hell in this match. I will do you the same deed you did me and pay you yours. I think you are going to be good if you stick with it. You have the body for it and the visible athletic skill, but there are levels to this shit. I am weapon X, you're a mere handgun. I think you have the potential to be something in the future, and I will be in your corner--if you want me to be--when you take on Mandii Rider at Warfare. That is about as far as it goes. As long as you stay in your lane, you and I will get along fine. But you won't do that, will you? Of course not, because guys like you can't do that. Guys like you think their shit doesn't stink and that we should all coddle and cater to them because they are the new guy.

Fuck that.

I am going to take you to school--lord knows you need it after having listened to that--and show you that this game isn't something to be taken lightly. I am going to show you that this title means more to me than just a piece of metal to add to my trophy case, but it means the re-birth of a new era in the XWF. It symbolizes a new breed of dominance. Do you understand how difficult it is to defend this title every single week? How hard it is to beat up on everybody who steps in your path? Eventually, you're going to sleep on someone. Neville slept on Black, and Black slept on War Pig. Pig slept on Neville. It happens. But to come out every single week and dominate, nobody has done it. This is a new goal for me, Pest....to be the longest reinging TV champ in history. Neville did a good job of setting the bar but I have the motivation now.

In case you didn't notice, people like to throw shots at me. They like to poke fun at the fact that the once god-like Chris Chaos is now a champion with an "up and comer" title belt. People, who aren't champions and will never be champions, love to hate on someone who has the testicular fortitude to be one. I have held the Universal Title, the Trios Tag Championships, the regular Tag Titles, now this. I know that it takes to be a champion---but I also know what it takes to beat a champion.......

I refuse to let you be an excuse.

I am coming guns blazing Pestalance, because I have to. I will admit now that you are the type who can creep up on someone who is not paying attention. But if you get my undivided attention, there isn't a force on this planet that can stop me. I am more focused now than I have ever been.

Does Chaos understand the threat that is staring in his?

More than you will ever realize. There is always a threat standing in your way when you are a champion. I don't care what champion you are, there is always a target on your back. I understand that at this moment you are just as much of a threat as anyone else would be. I don't think you're a clown because of your "swag". I think you're a clown because of your arrogance. You haven't proven shit to the world.......but you think you're going to beat me. That makes you dangerous because you are coming in with confidence. My goal in this match is to beat that confidence out of you. My goal in this match is to make you wish you joined a different federation, or got that affirmative action job at McDonald's over a more qualified white guy instead. You see....Pest....I understand that you are a threat but that is what makes this match all that much more enticing. I want the challenge. I want the threat of potentially being the shortest reigning TV champion, not even having once successful defense. I want that thought to creep into the back of my mind as I am shoving my size 13 boot down your throat. Based on what I am told through the grapevine, by the way, that is small for you. Your gag reflex is almost non-existent, I am told. The only one who can take it deeper down the food shoot is Micheal Graves. That's just what I am told, though, don't shoot the messenger.

So yes, Pestalance, I want you to bring your A-game. I want you to push me for the full 15, or at least try. It will make my successful defense all that much sweeter. By the way, you can't spell or pronounce things properly but you know what a quarter of 15 minutes is? Man....they weren't lying about the autistic being good at math.

You can downplay Knucks as a limited talent hack all you want.

No downplay needed, he flat out sucks donkey ass. He Ghost Tank level sucks. He Mezian level blows. He Tommy Wish sucks, and you barely squeaked by him.

You can call me a “Mid Card nobody” until you are blue in your stupid ass face.

I will, because for the time being, you are one.

Tell the world that you’ll only need 3 minutes and 45 seconds to beat me.

That probably is all I will need, to be truthful.

Convince yourself that you are the all-powerful, unbeatable, pride restoring, vigilant son of a bitch you’re trying to portrait.

First of all, its portray you dull sack of shit. I mean, really? But convince, I will do. That is what beating you will do. Convince you, convince me, convince the world that Chaos is back in full form and there isn't a soul in this Universe who can take my spot. I will rise to the occasion, take on my newest threat like I have taken on 48 other threats, and I will have my hand raised at the end of the night. You're in the main event by default, and I am going to show you how we do business up here in the big leagues.

Come Saturday night I’m gonna laugh in the face of Chaos…Both literally and figuratively.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

The cameras turn off as Chris shakes hands, kisses babies and bows for the crowd assembled around. He was a local, a national, a universal, celebrity. He would be lying if he said it didn't feel good.

LATER THAT DAY

The cameras cut back to Chris and Jenny sitting in a booth.

Chris sat in the cabana bar in Los Angeles, not far from the arena in Hollywood, watching the college basketball games. He stirred his drink with the little umbrella straw as he watched the end of Buffalo vs. Arizona. He had a look on his face, not of concern, but of disgust.

"You see, Jen, this is what I am talking about. Anything can happen. I am going into this match as the underdog, and you know it. Can you believe that shit? People think I am going to lose this match, lose my title, and here is all of these upsets happening in the tournament."

"Well, what does that have to do with you?" Jenny had a glass of wine in front of her, and she swirled it twice before taking a sip.

"It is the point of this whole thing. I fucking hate March."

"What has March ever done to you?"

"Well, for one, March was the month I lost my Universal Title. March is a month that is just whacky."

Jenny took another sip.

"You know why Arizona lost this game?"

"You know I don't. But I KNOW you are going to tell me."

She chuckled a little under her breath. Jenny was feeling a tad buzzed.

"They lost because they didn't take Buffalo seriously. A small school that most of the people who live in Arizona have never even heard of. They came into this match with everyone picking them, and they shit the bed."

Their food order came and Chris looked at it before looking back up at her, not even acknowledging the hot waitress who brought it. He was laser focused.

"I am not sleeping on this kid. I am taking him beyond seriously. That has been my biggest flaw in the past, Jen, sleeping on people. I didn't give people enough credit, I had my head too far up my ass, and it cost me."

"But didn't you say he is a mid card nobody?"

"Oh, he is. But Buffalo was a small school nobody. Look what they did tonight. Everyone can have a good game, or a good match, and they can disrupt the established order of how things are supposed to be."

Jenny picked at her food with her fork.

"Isn't that the beauty of Chaos, though? Normally, you'd love when shit like this happens........."

Chris looks at her with a deadly stare.

"I do love it. I just don't love it when it has to do with me. You see, I create the chaos, it isn't created against me. Imagine if I come out and spear this guy into next week, the crowd roars, the camera's flash.....and then......."

There was an awkward silence, as if he were daydreaming about a sweet, sweet image.

"You see, I know Pestalance is going to come out with everything he has. I know he is going to talk a big game, and walk the biggest game of his life. I know that he is just as focused as I am. The difference here is the experience."

Jenny muttered something incoherent, she said something but had food in her mouth so it came out as nothing more than a mumble.

Chris hadn't touched his food.

"He said himself that he has never played in a championship game. He isn't battle tested. This is the biggest "opportunity" (he says this with 'spooky fingers') of his life. This is the biggest test he will ever face."

Chris put his hand up, signaling for another drink.

"This is his championship game, and he is going to lose it. He is going to get there, but his strength of scheduele isn't tough enough to have really been ready for it...."

Jenny looks at him with a cocked head.

"Its a sports reference because of the tourna---nevermind. Just let it be known that I am going to bring it like I have never brought it before, also."

His drink comes, and he immediately brings it to his lips with a slurping sip.

"I saw that he promo'd again. Good. I was hoping he would have a rebuttal. But he didn't rebuttal, he just said the same thing he said in his first one. He is going to try super hard, and he is better than I think and all that jazz. He is treating me like an obstacle and painting a picture of Rudy in all of our minds. Rudy is a lot like Pestalance. He tried and tried and finally got his chance despite all of the adversity. He comes in and makes a play in the last moment and people carry him out on their shoulders as the crowd roars their approval. Where is Rudy now? What did that minor play get Rudy? He made a career out of being almost good enough and being tough enough to keep trying. He had his one moment, his quick brush with fame and glory, and everyone loved him. They soon forgot and he was reduced to be nothing but a Saturday morning A&E Network movie during the holidays. This will be Pestalance's Rudy movie....he finally gets his chance and I have no doubt he will make a play but at the end of the day, he will never be anything more than that flash in the pan who looked glory in the face once and faded into the abyss like a sunset."

Jenny finished chewing and put her fork down, patting her mouth with her napkin.

"He claimed he is smarter than you think he is, too."

"He may be smarter than I think he is, but if I think he is a total potato, the ceiling isn't very high.....he called himself a disease that breaks you down bit by bit. I called him a cancer before. Doesn't cancer do that? Not too fucking bright, amirite?"

Laughter.

END SHOW
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
erikblack (03-16-2018)