Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing To See Here, folks.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-15-2018, 12:40 PM

Once the news people came around the building in rumbles, a white van stops in front of Vinny and group of masked men knock him out and stuff him in the back of the van. In an unknown location, the dropped his body on the dirt ground tied up. Tommy then gets signaled by the goon, and he goes up to Vinny with a gun.

"Whats up bossman, I see you avoiding your fate with losing that lovely belt on you. I applaud you on for it.

Tommy claps with sooo much enthusiasm!

"You know what...."

The goons then processed to pick Vinny up to his feet. Then he places the gun on his head, he pulls the trigger, but nothing comes out.

"I already got a fucking charge for aggravated assult, not about to commit a felony... it's your lucky day, Vinny.

Tommy then strikes him with the butt of the gun, back to his head, he falls face first into the ground. He turns him over, and pulls out one of Roxy's heels he took from him, and pins him with the gun on his chest as a look a like "Fin" ref counts..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-15-2018, 12:48 PM

"ONE!

TWO!

THREE!"

Finn puts his newly-acquired referee training to good use as he counts to three, raising Tommy's hand in the process.

"Please, give it up to your NEW Xtreme Champion... TOMMY WISH!" Finn then gets in close to Tommy and whispers, "Now, see, I scratched your back, now how about you scratch mine and give me a title sho-"

"Hey, what the hell man?" the actual referee says. "Can't you see I'm trying to count here? Go somewhere else!"

Finn frowns at the referee, and then proceeds to walk off, muttering something about "incompetent ass referees thinking they're worth more than they actually are..."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Darius Xavier (03-15-2018)
Benny Vendetti Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2018, 03:51 PM

As much as Vincent Lane can go fuck himself, that was only eight minutes you fucking prick. Get with the program if you're going to take your new job seriously.

[Image: 4QQish5.png?3]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2018, 08:42 PM

Vinnie kicks out!!!

"Tommy dude how ya been? You start talking to anyone about that... problem... of yours dude?"

Tommy looks sad.

"Aw, come on man! We're here for you! Talk to us!"

Tommy still looks sad. Vinnie and Finn look concerned. Benny looks in his journal because he writes poems there.

"Tell you what, Tom. You can't have the title, because duh. BUT... I can give you this!"

"You're welcome, dude!"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (03-16-2018)