Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rebirth of Impact (Pt. 2)
Jeremiahdixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-15-2018, 04:58 AM

Scene 1: Dixon Residence: 9:30AM

Scene opens in the basement. He’s working on his uppers while watching XWF reruns. Some would call this “homework”. He has the sound muted and has rock music blaring through well hidden speakers. The music volume lowers as an automated voice with a British accent comes through the speakers.

“There is a guest at the door sir.”

The tv switches to a monitor and shows Ms. Wynfield at the door waiting. Jeremiah lowers and shakes his head. He gets up and grabs a towel to wipe the sweat from his chest and face. He heads out, grabbing a t shirt on his way up stairs. He opens the door to greet Ms. Wynfield who again is kinda dumbfounded at his image.

“I’m sorry to show up unannounced. I had a cancelation this morning, and was close, so I thought I would stop by and see if you were home and get an idea of what I was working with.” She said with a chipper attitude.

Jeremiah smiles, almost chuckling to himself. He knew exactly what she was there for. “Come on in.” He concedes.

He shows her around the 1st floor and some of the things he wanted changed. They walk past a of his x wife on the wall and Felicity stops.

“Is that your x?” She inquires.

“Yes. All her pictures need removed. ALL of them...” He says flatly.

“She’s, beautiful... Like Betty Page...” Felicity says, almost astonished.

“Yeah, Betty Page. She emulated her image. That’s what attracted me, I’m a huge fan. Except, my Betty Page turned out to act like Marilyn Monroe...” He said turning away and continued out of the room.

Felicity followed him into the kitchen. “I’m sorry she hurt you.” She said as she stood in front of him trying to make eye contact.

“I’m sorry I’ve been so short, and “stand-of-ish”. This is still kinda fresh for me, and no offense, but, your not really my type.” He says with a grin.

“Not your type?” She says quite shocked. “That is a first for me.”

“I’m sure it is. I would bet the majority of men would love to lay claim to a fiery, red-head princess. I’m just more of a piercings and tattoos kind of guy myself. I like my woman to be nice in public, and very naughty at night.” Jeremiah explains

Felicity nods in understanding. “Well I’m glad we addressed that elephant in the room. Now I think we can get down to business what’s your style?” She asks as she pulls out a laptop and unravels a power cord.

“Modern contemporary. I wouldn’t plug that in if I were you...” He warns.

Felicity looks perplexed.

“Stanley, say hello to Ms. Wynfield.” Jeremiah calls out.

“Greetings Ms. Wynfield. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Comes through the speakers.

Felicity still looks confused. “Who’s Stanley and why can’t I see him?”

Jeremiah smiles. “Stanley is the electronic control hub for the Dixon Residence.”

“Like Alexa.” Asks Felicity.

“Stanley is state-of-the-art. He knows when anybody or anything comes within 20 yards of the house and has procedures to follow to determine risk assessment, and security response. It’s a hundred times faster than human and much more accurate. Also, Stanley has control of anything plugged in. He knows when to start the coffee pot, when to wake me up, what temperature to keep the house at, what music I like, shows I watch, etc. He can also detect with motion sensors when I’m entering and leaving a room and control the lights.” Jeremiah smiles after explaining the abilities of Stanley.

“That sounds pretty high-tech. Your guarded better than the government. Why?” Felicity wonders.

“This all started as a project. A few high school kids I helped after I gained success in my first wrestling run, wanted to see if they could build a better version of ‘Alexa’. They did so well, I paid them, and Stanley has been my right hand man ever since. He’s the one that found out about my wife. Suspicious recurring phone calls and late evening visits. He had a log kept, notified me via text message when he was here, and I surprised them. The kids stop by every now and then to check how he’s doing and install some new hardware.” Jeremiah looks at his watch. “Wow, I gotta get goin.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, should I call you and come back again?” Felicity asks.

“No, no. Stanley, grant level 1 security clearance to Ms. Wynfield please.” He calls out.

“Very good sir.” Stanley replies

“That will get all doors in and around the house unlocked. You can come and go as you like, do the work when you want. I’ll let you know if I think something should be changed, but I have confidence in you. If you have any questions, just ask Stanley. I have an old friend to meet for lunch in Hollywood in 15 mins.” Jeremiah says as he opens the fridge and grabs a water bottle.

“That’s in 15 mins! You’ll never make it... Fastest route take a half hour from here.” Felicity says frantically.

Jeremiah smiles and walks past her across the kitchen and opens a door leading to the garage. The garage lights unveils a Bugatti Veyron SS, Smokey gray with blacked out windows.

“What are you, rich?” Felicity asks.

“No, just smart with my first few paychecks. Don’t wait up.” Jeremiah closes the door behind him and you can hear the Bugatti rumble in the driveway as he cautiously pulls it out of the driveway, then roars onto the road and down the street, gone in a flash.

Scene 2: Universal Studios, Hollywood: 7:30PM

Scene opens in the parking lot of the Savage building. Jeremiah’s Bugatti is seen parked in a nearby open spot. The lot is empty, and the building looks abandoned. Jeremiah finds an unlocked back door and strolls in. After fumbling around the walls for awhile, he finds a light switch. He flips the switch and finds himself in a backstage section of the building. He wonders the halls a little and bumps into Steve Sayors coming out of the bathroom.

“JEREMIAH DIXON! I’m a HUGE fan! I remember when you started in CCWF, I remember XXWW, WCCW, VOXWF, OSCW... Man, the list goes on and on, and now your here, and I’m here, and... Wait, wait...”

Steve pulls a microphone from his inside blazer pocket.

Steve: How does it feel to be here and booked in your first match, a fatal 4 way?

Dixon: I feel great. Been away for too long, but it’s like riding a bike, you never forget how to smack some trash around.

Steve: We’ve heard from Velocity, and Erik, who had some harsh words for you earlier. No word from Muddy though, your thoughts so far?

Dixon: Same old, same old. Some guys with a little talent, a few skills, hoping to be the next big thing. Muddy has hillbilly strength, able to lift a whole fifth of liquor at once. Velocity, able to run really fast, which is great, until your stuck in a 25’X25’ ring. I’m no slow poke either, and the Impact Driver takes 1 second to deliver, then you won’t be running anywhere.

As for Erik, I guess he thinks he can buy his way to gold? I’m not sure, because he keeps talking about being a “god” in this business. Sounds like he’s read about 10 too many JBL self help books, and took that shit to heart. No matter though, just another day at the office for me.

Steve: How have you been keeping up with training while you were away?

Dixon: I never stop lifting. Keeping in shape is a way of life. The moves, and ring rust, I still have some old friends here in Hollywood that help me when I need. Just finished up a little bit ago actually. I’ll be ready on Saturday, you’ll see.

Steve: As for your future here? You have your eye on more gold?

Dixon: Just one day at a time this time around. No rush, nothing else to worry about but the next match. Focus on one at a time and we will see where that goes.

Steve: Well I think that’s all I have right now. I’m so stoked to see you in person on Saturday...

Dixon: My pleasure. Just point me to the ring and I’ll be out in 10.

Steve points down a long hallway. Jeremiah heads down and finds an entrance at the end. He walks out and sees the ring, the stands, announcers table... He turns around and notices he’s on the stage. Big XWF banners all over the place. He scans the empty arena, takes in a deep breathe through his nose, and exhales through his mouth. He smiles and shakes his head as he turns.

“Time to go back to work...” He says as he walks back through the curtain and the scene fades.

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeremiahdixon's post:
Muddy Waters (03-15-2018), Vincent Lane (03-15-2018)