Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Broken Glass not a broken Man
Anthony "Knucks" Scalici Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-14-2018, 06:06 PM

The scene opens up and we see a dark room and a man sits on the ground with a towel over his head. Its dark you can't make out who it is. You don't realize who it tells you to hear his voice for the first time.

"Fuck... How do I lose this fight? I had it all planned out and I lost. I lost this match because I was not ready. I lost to a man that I should have won against and now he has a title match and I have the match that they put out to get fans headed to the seat"

"So why will the results be any different next week? You still won't be ready you are a failure and you will never be anything more than a show opener... that is before they fire your ass."

Anthony removes the towel and stands, "where are you show yourself to me?" Anthony throws a folding chair against the wall. He then screams out, "I am going to Fuck you up! Show yourself now!"

"Have you ever noticed why things are so bad in your life Anthony... Maybe it is time... You figure out who you really are?"

"I know who the Fuck I am I am Anthony knucks Scalici and I am the man!"

"Yeah you showed the man you are tonight... You are sitting in a locker room with the lights off and crying under a towel... You da man"

"Fuck you!" Anthony balls up his fist and punches the mirror on the wall shattering the glass and cutting his hand.

"I won’t cry I have never cried in my lifetime

You don't know me"

Anthony storms out of the locker room and the camera continued to record. A few minutes later a janitor walks in and flips the light on and the room is empty and the mirror is broke. He shakes his head as the scene fades out.

The scene opens with young Anthony working in a ring his right hand is tapped up and blood is soaking through it. Briggs is outside of the ring yelling different things to Anthony as he wrestles with a man in all black.

Anthony stumbles in the ring and Briggs tells them, "let's take a 15-minute breather and Anthony I think your hand has to get looked at please go see a doctor".

Anthony rolls out of the ring he is soaked from working out. He doesn't reply to brigs and heads to locker room. He opens s locker that says knucks and he grabs a pair of black shorts and a black shirt that reads Chicago bulls on it. He grabs a towel and heads to take a quick shower.

Anthony walks out of the shower area dressed and he has removed the tape. He has bruises all over from his match and training. His hand looks bad but Anthony refused to give up. He grabs the tape and starts to cover his right hand once more.

So I guess if I don’t get my shit together this week I may be wrestling in dark matches or hell not even wrestling here again… and I will still be stuck back in that fucking group home… and this mother fucker isn’t going back to that shit

Anthony starts moving his fingers and you can see the pain in his eyes. He then starts to cover it with more tape as he looks at the clock and knows he has to hurry to make it back in the ring in time. Anthony was not the fan of work ethics in his 18 years of life but damn this was something new for him.

So Xavier its you and me… the guy who lost last week and the man that is new to the fed. So will be the young white kid from Chicago, or will be the guy from Vegas… you see you are from the land of gambling you'reuld not gamble on you winning this week. I am not saying your not talented but I am desperate to make that money. You see this money keeps me out from going back and that I need to do… I haven’t even called JU JU yet to say I failed but I am sure not going to call her next week and say I failed

Anthony slams his locker shut and grabs his boots and heads to the ring. He gets to the ring and he ties up the boots and he waits for brigs to come back.

So, Anthony dude why don’t we call it a day I know you want to win this match. But training all week all day won’t take you from a rookie to a pro in one week.”

Anthony starts stretching as he waits to see who will be training with him in this session and in walks a girl she walks over to Briggs.

Hey Dad, I was wondering if I could borrow a few dollars I want to go with Megan to the movies.”

Honey, Why don’t you go ask your mother why she cant use all that money I paid her for all of these years. It sure was enough to pay for a movie.”

Anthony being Anthony he leans over the ropes with a huge smile on his face, “Hey if your dad wont pay for it, don’t worry knucks will take you and Megan to the movie as long as you are both legal.”

Briggs looks extremely pissed off.

Look Anthony you are not going anywhere with my 17 year-old daughter… she is a child and though you are 18 its not going to happen.

So what you are saying is…

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!

Dad I am going to be 18 in just a few weeks… he seems like a good guy…

See Briggs I am a great guy…

Anthony stay away or I will fire you as my client

Briggs hands his daughter a twenty and Knucks waves at her as she walks away. Briggs enters the ring and grabs Knucks and shoves him into the ropes and then tosses him into the rope and delivers one hell of a clothesline. Knucks hits the ground and looks like he is seeing stars. Briggs picks him up and sets him in the corner.

You see Anthony I was know as The Trashman when I wrestled and my finisher was the Trash Compacter and you just felt my take the trash out signature move…. Go anywhere near her and I will take the Trach Out and finish It with the Trash Compacter. Trust me those stars you are seeing now are nothing compared to what you will be seeing.”

Anthony stands up and he is still feeling it, ”dude teach me how to do that move please.”

Anthony stands in the ring and acts out the move and acts like he is hitting someone that wasn’t there.

Why don’t you tell me about how you hurt your hand and then I will show you both moves… but you have to remember I am more of a brute force and you are more of a boxer in the ring. I will keep my end up but please just do your part. If we are going to work together we need to be able to trust each other… so do you trust me?

Anthony struggles with the word trust plus could he really tell his trainer or manager that he has no idea who was talking to him when he punched the mirror. Every person he ever trusted him hurt him or turned on him… he figured if he didn’t trust anyone again they couldn’t hurt him again. Maybe at sometime he could try but today he wasn’t going to learn this move.

Anthony just walks out of the ring and leaves the gym.

FUCK IT

Anthony sits in his apartment and he looks at his cell phone as it rings once more. The name JUJU BABY shows on it. Anthony just puts his legs up on the couch and leans back. He looks at the clock and he just start’s laughing... he can’t seem to help it, but what is he laughing at?

Look bro I don’t know shit about you… so I could sit and call you names and tell you how dumb you are because it says your birthday is the 18month…

that’s the day dumb ass” whispers the camera man.

Anthony hears him but decides to not reply, “so the little info I did find on the internet says you love to gamble and that seems like the typical douchebag wrestler. So guess what I am really good at knocking a douchebag out. So what can I really say about a man I don’t know anything about… but don’t worry I am going to focus this week and I am learning new moves everyday but guess what I am going to knock you out and I am going to make you wake up in the ring with you on your back. And you stare at the fans that are still making their way into the seats and you turn up and look at the entrance way and I am standing smiling at you.

He stands up and walks towards the fridge he pulls out a drink and he takes a huge gulp of it and then he slams the fridge shut. He turns to the sink and he spits the flat ass soda pop into the sink.

the fuck I am a pro wrestler and I still have some store brand cola that is flat as fuck… I have to win this fucking match and I need to make everything happen because I am tired of being fucking broke. I am tired of being the loser from Chicago so maybe its time I gamble it all and I put it all on the line. I am going to make sure I win it.”

Anthony starts the water and he bends down and drinks from the faucet and he stands up and water is everywhere. He stops and he turns to the window and he looks at the pool at the apartment complex but he quickly turns his head and looks at his phone.

I said it earlier but I am not going to tell JUJU that I failed 2 matches in a row and that she to gambled on me and lost. But you know what its like when you lose, that feeling like the wind was knocked out of you… well guess what I felt that feeling last week and this week its my turn to feel the energy and power you get when you win. I don’t need no fucking fans to cheer… I don’t need no one to buy my shirts, I don’t need a fucking poster up… I am not like most of you. I don’t do this for the ego… I do this because I love to fight, I love to hit someone, I love to be punched, I love to win… but most of all I need the fucking money. The fucking money is key… it is what stops me from being locked up in the fucking system any longer. You see this isn’t put a thousand on black and spin the wheel… this is real shit my dude. We are not taking another hit and seeing what card we get. This is see how many more fucking blows to the face you can get

Anthony sees to be getting fired up and he is getting louder as he speaks and he steps out of the room and even walks back out of his apartment he heads to the pool area and he kicks the gate open and the two girls look at him and they both laugh. Anthony doesn’t even care, he takes a seat at the end of the pool. He flips his shoes off and pulls off his jeans. The girls stop laughing when they see the outline of his cock through his boxer briefs. He pulls off his shirt and he jump’s in the pool. He swims over to the water jet and he lets the jets hit his body.

I am not going to take things lightly I am going to keep training all night and day. You see I want to fuck both these girls. I want to take them back and fuck one of these girls and then let the other eat the other girls cream off of my dick before I shove it in her crotch.”

He goes under and comes back up and he rubs his hands over his head. He seems to be focused once more. The anger has seemed to wash out of his body as he is now relaxed.

Look man I am heading to the gym because for once I am not fucking this up… Be ready bitch because this week you are the sacrifice

The scene fades out to Anthony walking to the gym in his soaking wet boxers.

[Image: aks.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Anthony "Knucks" Scalici's post:
erikblack (03-15-2018), Vincent Lane (03-14-2018)