Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Wednesday Night Warfare Feedback
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2018, 05:55 AM

(03-16-2018, 05:02 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Good show but me losing to median was so wrong.

My row trumped his but y do I even bother

Thank you for your feedback Peter. I can assure you that a match such as yours, which was very close in the judges eyes was looked at by more than one person as is standard procedure here from what I am told. I can appreciate feeling like your work was better I think we are all probably partial to our own work which is why we don't judge our own matches but I can assure you that your match, like all matches was judged fairly.

I know losing can be frustrating and I don't have a problem with you venting your frustration but in the future I would ask that you send a PM to the GM who posted the show to vent that frustration. Or, do vent publicly but please understand that while you are saying that you should have won a match you lost you are also saying that your opponent should have lost a match that they won. That is a perfectly acceptable comment in character but out of character it's disrespectful and I know you don't mean to be disrespectful. Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare Feedback - by Darius Xavier - 03-16-2018, 05:55 AM
Wednesday Night Warfare Feedback - by Mezian - 03-16-2018, 03:39 PM