Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Wednesday Night Warfare Feedback
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2018, 11:02 AM

I appreciate the apology, @erikblack, and quick response when I summoned you. Shows you know your place. Smile *hug*

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Dog Valley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-17-2018, 12:58 PM

Personally, I thought Warfare was terrific this week.

This is my first time in a CAW fed, and I'm enjoying it so far. I still don't quite know everyone's characters that well, but it's a great experience backlogging their RPs too get too know them a bit better. I'm definetly gonna be sticking around for awhile.

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-17-2018, 01:07 PM

Learning the characters is a big part of feds like ours. It helps to do some research, but it shouldn't be too needed. You can usually get a good idea of someone just from reading their current work. We used to have a section for character info posts, kind of a quick reference, but I don't think anyone ever used it.

Hate Post Like Post