Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wont pay for itself
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-14-2018, 12:03 PM

America's sweetheart Madison Dyson steps up to...this guy?

Cool neckbeard. So, do you have to cultivate that shit growing around all those chins or does it just happen naturally? You know what the most entertaining thing about you is? Your obesity, and the fact that you actually have "ham" in your name.

Listen bitch, this may be a joke title around these parts but Mama needs the salary bump from winning this shit to give the POTUS the sex dungeon he's demanding for Shove It. And I'm not about to break a promise to the president of these United States. And I'm damn sure not letting "wannabe badass newbie showing up and talking shit before doing ANYTHING of note number 54397" stop me.

So butter up that asshole (I know you've got some) and prepare for a deep dick dildo fucking of American proportions.

No, but seriously. Madison clobbers the champ upside the head with an enormous red, white, and blue dildo before pinning him.

2....?

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2018, 05:36 AM

Looks like Tank's treads fell off.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Madison Dyson

Hate Post Like Post
Tank Hammet Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-15-2018, 06:02 AM

Catching a giant sleeping is hardly worth recognition. You will see me again Little Miss Madison Dyson. You will see me real close when I'm standing over the Engineer after I win your Shove-It Tournament and then defeat HIM for the XWF Universal Championship. Your insults are already silly and a bit ridiculous, by then they will be REALLY silly and ridiculous. Farewell for now.
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-15-2018, 06:12 AM

What's silly and rediculous is that tail on top and you not springing up. Sup Vinnie, how's the wife?

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-15-2018, 06:18 AM

(03-15-2018, 06:02 AM)Tank Hammet Said: Catching a giant sleeping is hardly worth recognition. You will see me again Little Miss Madison Dyson. You will see me real close when I'm standing over the Engineer after I win your Shove-It Tournament and then defeat HIM for the XWF Universal Championship. Your insults are already silly and a bit ridiculous, by then they will be REALLY silly and ridiculous. Farewell for now.

Look, this wasn't exactly fun for me either. You reek of sweat and beer farts.

But have fun at Shove It, kitten.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post