Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE XTREME TITLE**
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-14-2018, 10:17 AM

"I'm winning it."

Finn trips Vinnie with a drop toe hold, and as the XWF owner staggers back up to his feet, Finn clocks him in the back of the head with a lead pipe. A referee pops out of a nearby storage closet as Finn goes for the pin.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2018, 05:55 PM

Vinnie's left eye pops open, then his right.

"What the... Hank? What are you doing, man?"

Vinnie seems to be addressing the referee, who is wearing an "In Training" zebra striped shirt.

"Uh... m-me? I'm counting? Like you told me?"

"No, no... dude, come on. Your technique is ridiculous. You think anyone is buying that dramatic flailing you do with your arm on the upswing? What is that? Where did you learn it?"

"Well Chaz said..."

"OH MY GOD Hank! Chaz is an idiot! He got this job because he can literally only count to three.... here, you know what, hold on a sec and I'll show you."

Vinnie kicks out sort of absent-mindedly, since his focus is on the referee. He barely even registers the body of Finn Kuhn falling awkwardly off to the side. Vinnie points at the floor and tells Hank to lie down.

"Lie down."

Just like that. Then, he finally notices Finn.

"Finn! Dude, glad you're here. Pin Hank here."

"Huh?"

"Shut up Hank, Get on there, Finn. This is not a drill."

Vin slaps Finn on the buttock, then shakes his hand in pain.

"Jesus. Hard as a rock."

Finn reluctantly slides his body onto Hank in a lateral press. Vinnie drops down quickly and slaps his hand firmly but without flourish onto the floor three times.

"One! Two! Three! Good job, Finn! Okay good, get up. You see how I did that Hank?"

"Yes sir! I totally get it now!"

"Great! You're fired though. You're well within your 90 day probationary period and quite frankly we have enough white refs. Representation matters, dude. See ya!"

Hank exits stage left with a frown, and Finn is still standing next to Vinnie with a confused look on his face.

"My bad, Finn. I know you thought you were gonna win the title. But hey! You did pin Hank! Here, let's do this..."

Winner and NEW Referee In Training - Finn Kuhn!

"Isn't that awesome, how I can just do that and make things happen that way? Crazy right? It's good to be the king. Congrats!"

Finn doesn't look pleased. Vinnie grimaces and then snaps his fingers after a moment of thought.

"I got it! You didn't really even get the kick out you deserved because of ol' Hank there being terrible. That's on me. Well, really that was a Jefferson Jackson hire, but whatever, the buck stops with me, right? I'll own it. But I owe you more than that lackluster kick out for sure. Here. Have a seat. I'll make you a new Grindr profile pic."

Suddenly Finn is sitting on a bench that we hadn't previously noticed. Vinnie produces an easel and a palette, along with a paint brush. He holds up his thumb for measurement and then starts swiping along the canvas, creating swirls and lines of vibrant color. What a talent!

"Just gonna add a few happy little clouds here... good... nice... look at him, just thinking about life in the sky... aaaaaaaand done! What do you think, dude?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (03-14-2018), The Engineer (03-14-2018)