Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porkchops
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-14-2018, 07:40 AM

XWF King CEO Xtreme Champ Vincent Vinnie Lane sits on a beach using his shiny XWF Xtreme Championship belt to reflect the rays of the sun under his chin. As he sits on the lawn chair, enjoying the rays, a dark cloud passes above him.

If it's about to rain that bitch better have brought my laundry in.

King CEO Xtreme Champ Vincent Vinnie Lane thinks to himself.

Thunder starts to roll and lightning starts to crash. The XWF Legend decides to start packing up his umbrella and hitting the road. As Vinnie grabs his umbrella, it's struck by lightening!!! Vinnie, like a fried piece of porkchop, lies on the ground motionless as Doctor Louis D'Ville emerges from the smoke and pins him!!!!!!! Someone quick! Grab some BBQ sauce!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Doctor Louis D'Ville's post!
Benny Vendetti (03-14-2018)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-14-2018, 08:41 AM

[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2018, 10:10 AM

Silly Doc. Good to see you again!

Hate Post Like Post