Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Down under Beers for stomping Queers
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2018, 09:38 PM

Perth, Australia
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
7:45pm Australia Western Standard Time

We find ourselves in the bar inside of the Parmelia Hilton. Random guest sit at tables around the room enjoying drinks and conversations. Two guest sit at the end of the bar engaged in conversation as the remainder of the bar is empty. After a few moments Pest walks into the shot and sits at the bar. The bartender notices him and make his way over.

Hey brother, what you got to drink back there.

The bartender looks at Pest for a second with his head cocked to the side before showing a small grin and reaching under the bar.

The only thing we have to drink in this fine establishment in the land down under is Fosters!

The bartender slams a large can of Fosters on the bar in front of Pestalance.

Australian for beer!

Pest cuts a confused look at the bartender, then to the camera, then back to the bartender.

Nigga what?!?! You got a full bar back there, man!

The bartender slides the can away from Pest.

Well if you could see that, then why’d you ask such a dumb question, Einstein?

Pest purses his lips then chuckles before responding.

Man…You right. Let me get a Courvoisier, neat.

The bartender pours Pest’s drink and sits it in front of him as Pest slaps a credit card on the bar.

Just keep it open.

The bartender takes the card and walks away as Pest turns to the camera while swirling the drink in his glass.

So I watched the latest promos from BX3. Honestly I didn’t want to watch them at the risk of seeing more weird freaky shit, but I powered through them cause frankly I’m getting paid to.

Pest downs his drink and sits the glass back on the bar.

And after watching them my initial reaction was straight up laughter. Seriously…I laughed. Despite having to see gay ass shit, these motherfuckas are funny, and I can’t help but be entertained by their antics. Now I don’t got nothing against gay shit, right, so LBGTQ community you can stop writing your angry tweets as you watch this. I’m just saying, I don’t need to see that.

At this point the bartender has refilled Pest glass. He reaches back and grabs it as he continues.

But regardless of how entertaining these cats are, it still doesn’t change the fact that I want nothing to do with this match, and I still expect to get paid extra for competing. The fact that I’ve got to team up with a dude that almost guarantees me a free ride in a police car is bad enough, but add in a couple of clowns that have no business even being mentioned with the top tag teams in the company…and you’ve got the diarrhea custard icing on the shit chip cake that is this whole situation.

Pest stares in his glass for a few seconds before continuing.

The only good thing is can find in this whole situation is that my partner is at lease competent in his abilities in the ring. I mean, dude’s already making a name for himself around here, so there’s that, right? And I’ll get an opportunity to get a live look at what Wraith can do, cause something tells me that at some point, he and I will be on opposite sides of the ring.

Pest downs his second drink before continuing.

Listen, I’m not trying to down playing BX3, they clearly have some sort of skill cause they are in the company. I just don’t think they are as good as advertised. I don’t think these two stand a chance against us, plain and simple.

I just need to get through tomorrow night cause I got bigger things to focus on.

In the meantime, my focus is on BX3. My focus is on stepping in that ring and destroying the two of you. Making your two regret the day either of you ever said anything to Wraith or Myself. Showing the entire whole that Wraith and I are two of the best newcomers to this company and that you two are the biggest frauds on the planet.

Cause the thing is, even though I don’t want to be in this match, I refuse to lose to you two. The ass whipin commences in a little over 24 hours. See you then.

Holla at cha later bitches!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Pestalance's post:
Vincent Lane (03-14-2018), Wraith (03-13-2018)