Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The life and times of the Crimson one
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-28-2013, 06:25 PM

Well it looks like this time they put me against Alex Sean. It's going to be meeting against him in a lumbar bum match now don't ask me what a lumbar bum match is because I don't have a clue oh wait, here is a description for it right here.. It's similar to a lumberjack match except all the lumberjacks are just random bums who are working in exchange for bagels and soft drinks these bombs are likely armed with knives, are very angry and are unfamiliar with Alex W at rules and standard practices. I really don't know which way I should turn in order the five dollar bill the notepad out of douche bags a**hole? Alex Sean? Why am I stepping into the ring with him? Does anybody know why I would be measured up against somebody who is so so so so so gay? I mean let's take a look at his record isn't something like one win and 200 losses? Why would they even waste my time? I recently made somebody tapped out by shopping a house of their famous tunnel without any lube jobs! Why in the hell would I be put against Alex Sean? I think I'm going to have sex with Alex. I think I'm going to take my wiener out and play hide and seek with his mouth. I just don't know any other way to go about this June 8 is going to be a night when I expose myself in front of Alex Sean Hendon front of the world and I will make Alex bow down before me and open his mouth on him yummy yummy yummy yummy you take that dong not that crazy smelling spinach casserole. You are nothing to me Shawn I will clean the XWF bathrooms of their cum stains with your wet body.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 12, 2013, at 11:52 AM, SmallBonerDaddy wrote:

> The time has come for me to Xjackulate
>The XWF will play host to my doings and my latex glove will be the man called Alex Shawn. I will wear him like a used, ripped condom of the alleys.
> Sent from my iDong

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-01-2013), Alex Shawn (05-29-2013), Sean Falcon (05-28-2013), Unknown Soldier (05-28-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-28-2013)