Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Interlude to Origins: Shoot.
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-13-2018, 08:16 PM

Before Origins 3's release, Jenny sat on her bed in the hotel room. Warfare was tomorrow night and they were here, somewhere on the other side of the world, and she was watching the latest Mandii Rider promo. She turns and looks to the camera just as Mandii finishes.

Mandii, you and I have really went at each other. We have said everything there is to be said, and I honestly don't think there is a single creative insult left to hurl. I made fun of your looks, how it looks like your face is a model poster for one of those seasonal halloween stores, and you called me a dumb blonde bimbo with an ego issue. I get it, we don't like each other. But there was one thing....just one teensy little thing....that rubbed me the wrong way. One tiny little mosral of stupid bitch that flew off the screen and hit me in the forehead.

Wanna know what it is?

Okay, I'll tell you.

You STILL, after all this time and all of this bitching by both sides, fail to see exactly what my value is. I get it, you think you're better than me--still yet to be proven, by the way--but you fail to see what I have done so that women like you can have a career here at all. Open your eyes through your overly-thick eyeliner and see the bigger picture. I may be an arrogant twat, I may have an ego issue the size of the North American Continent and I may come off as dumb, ditzy or spacey up top. When I step into that ring, however, I am a threat. I am a threat to anyone I face. I am not going to come out and say you suck, Mandii, because you don't. My promo approach to you versus my Savage opponent Ortega will be vastly different. I think you are very, very good, but I don't think you are as good as you claim to be. You see, in your own eyes Mandii, you're gods gift to earth. You're a wrestling goddess. In the ring you're damn good but I have taken the bumps, the bruises, the cuts and the scars to make sure that the Bombshell Title stayed right where it was. I fought hard every night, despite having inferior competition, to show the world I was a true champion. Only when the odds were stacked against me was I brought down. I have given you the respect in the ring, Mandii, and you can't give the same back to me. To you, I am nothing, a waste of space, a nobody. You're better than me but "that's not saying much", right? Yet I am the one with the arrogance issue? I am the one who needs to check myself? Listen, bitch, I don't like you but I do respect you as a competitor. We brought the house down at Turning Point, we are Main Eventing again tonight..........WE did that. So show a little respect.

But you won't, because you can't.

You see the H word flies around this place like misquitos. No, not h-e-double hockey sticks but the other H word that people want to sling like shit in a chimpanzee enclosure. Hypocrite. Mandii, you have said this word about me how many times? Hell, you opened your last promo with it. Obviously your mind is too narrow and your views are too skewed to see that you are doing many of the same things you're trying to slander me for. Bringing up a past? You don't want me to do it, but yet you throw my sexual background at me? You claim that I don't try when that is the very same thing you ADMITTED you did? Oh, there I go, throwing the past around again, beating a dead horse. You tell me not to push issues and let things go, stop bringing up the same instances over and over and over again but what has every single one of your promos been? How I suck, how Chris Chaos sucks, how me and Chris suck together, how he shouldn't be top 50, how I hide behind him.........it is the same shit over and over and over yet I am the hypocrite?

You don't try Jenny, you never did because you went after a championship that was worthless at the time. You never tried because you are fine running around with a washed up "Top 50" superstar who shouldn't be ranked as such anymore but you liked to bring up the fact they used to be something. You don't try because you know you will fail.

Listen bitch.....I know that this is a mask, a front you are putting on because you actually do have that fear that maybe one day I will take my belt back. You won't say it because of arrogance.........oh wait, doesn't that make you a hypocrite also?......... but I know it to be true. I didn't try? Mandii i tried my ass off. I fought through stacked decks night in and night out. If it wasn't quality competition, it was Taylor Mayde sticking her nose in it or Madison Dyson pretending she isn't going through menopause. I was getting shit from all angles and I took it like a true champion. The numbers game caught up to me, but one on one not a single one could touch me.

Oh, also, you claimed that it was a cheap move to rub in your face that you weren't pinned and Robbie was? You made this whole big fuss about how yes it is a loss but you didn't try yadda yadda. Didn't you do the same thing? Why was it so easy to throw me off and pin Hart? Because we had just went through hell our bodies didn't have much left. You didn't pin me because pinning me would have taken extra effort, and god forbid Mandii gives any of that with inferior talent around her.

Ooopsie, there I go, being a hypocrite again...........

But I AM inferior talent in your mind, aren't I? I AM just a scrub who has no business in the wrestling ring to the big bad Mandii Rider aren't I? Don't deny it, you've said it time and time again. You also said you don't try unless the competition is up to par, which Jessalyn we KNOW isn't, and apparently I am not. So how hard did you really try Mandii? Don't give us a line of bullshit because if you tried really hard in the ring, and the match was just the two of us for the majority, then that means---ooop, look at that---Jenny Myst must have pushed you to your limit. What does that mean? Jenny Myst is decent competition.

Oh my? Did I just poke a hole in this bullshit facade?

Get YOUR story straight, Mandii. You're bouncing around worse than Haitian's on a raft during choppy water. You don't try against alsorans, but I am an alsoran, but you tried? Mandii, I am going to sound like your typical white girl here but I can't even.

Not only that but you are too cracked out of your junkie mind to realize that Abigail did the same thing you did. You see, she couldn't beat me either, and she knew it, so she pinned Ezariaha Hart Lane Bryant O'Donnell Baher over there, and was a paper champion.....just.....like....you. Then, someone, Michelle to be exact, took the belt from her and she disappeared. She never got a chance to pin me, or even face me, because she was gone quicker than a snap of a finger, and Michelle became the top dog. How does this pertain to me? Because I was coming for that belt. I called Abigail out on her bullshit, I told her that she took the easy way out and that she didn't have what it took to hack it in a talent-less division filled with warm bodies that were basically robots, and that she would lose the first one on one match she had for that belt. How ironic. YOU pinned the weakest link, I am calling you out, and you will disappear too once you face competition up to your caliber and lose that belt you basically stole. I see right through you Mandii. You are here for now saying you're XWF until the end but your first big loss, you'll be gone, too. Sure, refute it, say you won't, but you showed your character at Turning Point. You showed your work ethic, your attitude, your entire outlook. You expect this all to be handed to you because in your mind you are a legend here. You're an OG. You were good.....once. Hell, you're still good, but you're not great. I was responsible for Abigail leaving because I made her realize how much of an actress she really was. She was Julia Roberts, Mandii, but you're Meryl Streep. You put on one hell of an act, but inside you're still the lonely goth cutter girl who huffs Sharpie's in class and clicks your tongue ring. You feel the pressure creeping up, and you can't take it. You know I am going to be breathing down your neck, and you are beginning to get nervous.

So have fun being the Bombshell Champion, have fun being the best of a bad situation, while I go on and fuck the President of the United States then WIN Shove It! and get a shot at the Universal Title. Have fun being a paper champion who only tries when it benefits her, while I rise up the ranks of the proverbial ladder and look out over my empire as the one true Queen. Have fun, because your life just got a whole lot harder. How's that for creative?

Oh, and PS.....

[Image: QPfNJBS.jpg]

[Image: 3HcPVUD.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
(03-13-2018)