Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Stop being sloppy
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2018, 07:19 PM

Hollywood, California
Saturday, March 10, 2018
10:25pm Pacific Standard Time

We find Pestalance sitting in a dressing room within Universal Studios. At this point Pest has showered and changed into street clothes. After a few seconds a slight grin forms on his face as the knowledge of his victory in the beat the clock challenge rolls around in his mind. That grin is quickly replace by a look of possible doubt or disappointment. Pest lets out a long sigh before rubbing his hands down his face and dropping his hands into his lap with a loud slap. Suddenly a knock on the door shifts his focus. Pest reaches down and grabs his bag before answering the door. As the door opens a XWF executive stands with an envelope in hand.

Hey Pest, great job tonight. Here’s your victory bonus…$3000.

Pest looks down at the envelope before looking back at the executive.

Give it to Kuncks…Tell him I said, “Good match, tonight”

Pest pushes past the gentleman and walks out of the room.

Osaka, Japan
Saturday, July 15, 2017
2:08pm Japan Standard Time

Pestalance lays on his back on top of a dirty mat. He’s sweaty, beaten, exhausted. He takes in deep breaths as he lays with his eyes closed. We hear loud bangs and yelling coming from all directions.

Johnson-san!

Pest opens his eyes and looks over to his left causing the camera to pan in the same direction. A large Japanese man stands with his hands on his hips and a scowl on his face. We hear this man yell in Japanese, however subtitles allow us to understand what’s being said.

Get up right now! No one cares that you are tired! You’re supposed to be this great athlete…Show me.

Pest rolls over to his hands and knees before getting to his feet. Once upright he stands with his arms dangling at his sides still breathing heavily. He looks at the man and nods his head.

Prepare yourself!

Pest raises his arms preparing to lock up with the man when…

BAM!!!

The man quickly hits Pest with a strong clothesline knocking him right back on the mat. As Pest lands the back of his head connects hard with the canvas causing him to instantly grab at his head and curl into a ball. The man stands overtop of Pest looking down at him.

Unacceptable, Johnson-san. You came here because you want to be the best. Well, the best don’t give half effort because they are tired. The best don’t cower on the ground because they are in pain. The best fight until there is no fight left…until there is no longer breath in their lungs. The best let nothing stand in the way of glory! Do you understand me?

Pest lets go of his head and looks up towards the man before nodding to himself. A look of determination grows across his face as he slowly makes his way to his feet. As he stands, he responds in English.

I understand.

The man smiles as he watches Pest rise. This time the man speaks in English.

Good….again.

The two men lock up in a collar and elbow tie-up.

Perth, Australia
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
6:34pm Australia Western Standard Time

Pest sits with his chin in his hand in an easy chair in the corner of his hotel room. The sun begins to set into the Australia horizon as Pest stares out the window. Without looking into the camera he begins to speak.

Yoshihiro-san is more than likely very disappointed in me. Like, he probably doesn’t care that I won my match in the fastest time. And he sure as hell doesn’t give a shit about the fact that my opponent was a rookie.

Pest chuckles to himself as he continues.

Naw, Yoshihiro doesn’t give a fuck about any of that. I can’t hear him now…

Pest speaks in Japanese as subtitles allow us to understand what he says.

“You’re opponent does not matter. The only thing that matters is that you are sharp and fluid in that ring. Be the flowing water that moves the rock; not the rock in the water’s way.”

Pest chuckles again.

Good ol’ Yoshihiro. But he’s right, ya know; and he’d have every right to be pissed at me. Despite the fact that I won my match…It was sloppy. Maybe it was nerves…first match jitters if you will. Whatever the case may be, I wasn’t flowing water last Saturday. And a better man would have been able to take advantage of that.

No disrespect to Knucks; home slice put up a hell of a fight, but he doesn’t have the experience that others in the company have. And if I want a real chance to win that TV title, I’ve got to be honest with myself about that.

Pest finally turns and looks into the camera as he continues.

The honest truth is that after tomorrow night’s match, I need to quickly shift my focus to Chris Chaos. I have to study the man…learn what he does…commit it to memory. Because Chris is dangerous; hell he wouldn’t be the television Champion if he wasn’t. He wouldn’t be associated with people like Jenny Myst or Erik Black if he didn’t pose some sort of threat to others. And we all saw what those three did to Jim Caedus. So, I’ll have to prepare…I’ll have to prepare for what could be one of the biggest nights of my life. I’ll have to prepare for an opponent that’s not just dangerous, but potentially deadly.

I whole-heartedly understand the kind of threat that’s staring me in my face.

But the question of the day is…

A sinister grin crawls on Pest’s face.

Does Chaos understand the threat that is staring in his?

Because Chris Chaos doesn’t know what I’m willing to do over the course of the next three days to get prepared. And he definitely doesn’t understand what a man like me who is fully prepare for the ultimate battle with him is capable of.

See, Chris thinks that I’m some clown cause I got swag and personality. He thinks that cause I cuts jokes and make people laugh that I’m just an addition to his long list of defeated opponents.

Pest sucks his teeth and shakes his head.

Naw, fam…you got the wrong cat.

You can downplay Knucks as a limited talent hack all you want. You can call me a “Mid Card nobody” until you are blue in your stupid ass face. Tell the world that you’ll only need 3 minutes and 45 seconds to beat me. Convince yourself that you are the all-powerful, unbeatable, pride restoring, vigilant son of a bitch you’re trying to portrait. But it all won’t matter when it’s all said and done. Cause I’m going to beat you…I’m going to beat you and take that title. I’m gonna show the world that as much of a treat as you are (and real talk you are a treat) you’re not that threatening.

Come Saturday night I’m gonna laugh in the face of Chaos…Both literally and figuratively.

Pest chuckles as he goes back to looking out the window.

Oh and by the way Chris, while burning that room may help subside your fear of pests, you are on the cusp of developing a fear of Pest.

Holla at cha later bitch.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pestalance's post:
(03-13-2018)