Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Going to Rio pt1
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-12-2018, 10:13 AM

If there was any place in this world I would expect Drache to be hiding, it wouldn’t be Rio De Janero. Rio was a corrupt place place. It was a city owned and ran by gangs. The police had no hold on the city. They were basically just figure heads. It was my kind of place. It was a place where I could get a foot hold and run it the way Al Capone ran Chicago all of those years. It wasn’t, however, a place where I’d ever expect to find Drache. He was much too controlled. He wasn’t corruptible. I’d tried all those years ago. I failed all those years ago. That’s what had led us to this point.

After Turning Point, where Empire was formed and Jim Caedus was put down, I’d hopped on my jet. I had to get here. This city would give me the answers If been looking for all this time.

My plane landed in the early hours of the morning. Fog blanketed the ground in a thick blanket. The dark sky was no escape from the sheer disgust of this city.

I'd brought only a bag of guns and a computer. I’d expected to get off my plane, find Jason…and kill everyone. I was wrong. That was becoming a standard for me lately. I’d expected and, had been expected to, beat Robert Main. I didn’t.

I was met by a local policeman, as well as a black man…American. I’d seen the American once before, but I couldn’t remember where. They had been waiting for my arrival. I’d told no one, but some how…they knew.

“Erik Black”, the black man in the grey suit said with a smile.

That smile. It would have made anyone else nervous. It annoyed me. He came across as cocky, though I’m sure he had a reason to be. He’d somehow known about my trip after all.

“I thought I told you to stay in Miami.”, he added.

That’s when it hit me. He was the cop who came to me about that rape case a few weeks ago. I’d forgotten all about it.

“I told you then that I had done nothing.”, I said.

He only grinned and repeated himself as if I were a child. It annoyed me to no end. It was a look similar to the one Main had given me as he limped up the ramp. It made my blood boil.

“I hate to repeat myself.”, I said with a sigh, anger welling up inside me.

“You should have listened, Erik.”, he said with that same smile

I wanted to stab him in the face, but I knew that this wasn’t the time for such a thing.

“How’d you find out?”

He looked at me as if I should have already known.

[Color=yellow[“Let’s just say that a little bird told me.”, [/color]was his response.

I didn’t know how he’d found out, but it wasn’t good. Was my office bugged? Was there another plant?

“Your wrestling promos, Erik.”, he laughed.

“Mr. Black.”, I corrected.

“Erik. You seem to have forgotten that everything you do is on camera for the whole world to see.”, he laughed…again.

Id forgotten about them. I’d grown so accustomed to having them follow me over the years that I’d forgotten about them.

I looked back. Sure enough, there were XWF camera following me.

“Them? I forgot they were there. No matter. There isn’t a jury in America who would convict me of anything.”, I sighed.

And I was right. I had enough money to do whatever I wanted. With money…comes power. I could pay a man off…or I could take away everything he loves. It was his choice.

“I’m a rich man.”, I stated flatly.

He seemed to chuckle which caught me off guard. No one had ever done that.

“I can’t be bought, Erik. I’m here to take you in. You were warned. I have everything. Those men you killed. I have you on two counts of murder and I have the video to prove it all.”, He said with that laugh of his.

“Who said you could? Or even would for that matter? Im a very rich man. Do you really think you could get a conviction? You think you’re the first that has tried?”, I laughed. “There have been many of your ilk. Most are six feet under. The others decided to be smart and take the money. I’m guessing you’d be on who’d end up as the former.”

I tightened my grip on my bag. He noticed and nodded to the gentleman who was with him. The Brazilian man was shorter, younger and looked nervous. And he should have been. Not only was he obviously a rookie, but he had no idea what he was getting himself into

He moved toward me, sweat beginning to accumulate on his face. I could only grin as I moved toward his throat while the knife hidden in my red coat slid down my wrist.

It only took one swift movement to end that man's young life. The knife struck his throat and sliced with ease. The American turned to run. I could tell he was a coward. He’d talk a big game while he thought he had an advantage. But when it was gone? Well..he ran away. I could never respect a man who would run away.

I should have shot him then and there. I didn’t. I wasn’t in Rio to take his life. No. I was there to get Jason and his family. My bullets had one name on all of them. Drache.

First things first, however, Find him. The problem was simple. He could be anywhere in this dump of a city. I had no time for rest. I needed to start my search.

To be continued.

……….

Erik Blacks face appeared on screen. He smirked with a cockyness that only a man of his stature could muster.

“ Turning Point wasn’t quite the show I’d hoped. Main beat me fair and square. I know that most would have and excuse. There are none. Main pinned me. And then he took advantage of a lapse of judgement on my part. He beat me fair and square. It’s something that will not happen again. I’ll make sure of that but on to Savage, right?

Cluster fuck matches. I can’t say that I’m a fan. I hate them. I’ve always hated them. I prefer one one one. Or one on two. Maybe even three. But a match where everyone is at everyone's throats? Is that even entertaining? It isn’t for me as a fighter. And I’m sure it isn’t for the fans. Who in the fucking hell wants to see a man as esteemed as myself fight three other men..each more worthless than the next.

Muddy Waters? This is the alcoholic who left his daughter. Is he tough? Doesn’t mater. This isn’t bum fights on video. No. This is professional fighting. This is a place where men like him get hurt…permanently.

This is a man so beneath me that he shouldn’t even be breathing the same air as me. It disgusts me that such a man could even be on the roster. Watching him fight is like watching two bums fight over a piece of meat. This isn’t “Cardboard Boxer”, Muddy. This is real fighting. That was a great movie about a homeless guy fighting in the streets. Maybe one day you can put the bottle down and catch it. Maybe you could relive your Glory days. I don’t know. I don’t care either. All I know is that you’re some back alley job ber who has no business in a wrestling ring… much less be across from someone as dangerous as myself.

But you aren’t alone, right? There are two more jobbers to go along with you. There is Jeremiah Johnson. What? That isn’t his name? Should I care what his name is? Well that’s an easily answered question. Of course I shouldn’t. Do I know anything about him? No. Should I? Again…no. The reason is simple. I’m Erik Black. I’m the most dangerous man walking this dirty rock we call Earth. I’m the guy at the top of the ladder who throws pop corn at the buzzards below. It keeps them fed and me..slightly entertained.

What challenge do either of these men give me? And what the hell is a Velocity seven? Don’t tell me it’s some comic book nerd who decided to try and fight for a living. This…thing is probably used to getting his ass handed to him by his sister. What will he do when faced with a man who could and would, choke him till he felt his heart stop beating. That’s me by the way, Seven. I’m the guy who is likely to strangle you till I see the light leave your eyes and feel your heart stop beating. It’s your choice really. You’re simply a waste of my time. I end the existence of those who waste my time.

You know..I can’t even begin to explain how much I hate cluster fucks like this. I’ve already explained some and I won’t be repeating myself. But I do want to point out the fact that XWF refs are one IQ point above being completely . How do we know they’d even get this right? The truth is…I don’t. So what can I do? I destroy each and every one of you. That way you learn your places in this world and I take this out of the refs hands.

What each of you need to understand is this. In that ring…Im God. I’m the alpha. I’m the Omega. I’m the Creator and destroyer at the same time. I’ve judged each one of you and I’ve decided that none of you should exist in this business. And you will each be executed in ways that only I can do.

You see….in this business.. There are greats…and there are job bers…Men who only exist to make their better look better. You three are the job bers. I have to say that Im not fond of your kind. This business should only be for those of us who can actually compete. It is not for comic book nerd, bums, or whoever the fuck this Jerimiah Johnson clown is. I embarrass your kind. I decimate your kind. I prove your status to you before proving your status to you.

Im sure each one of you thinks you have a chance. You don’t. It’s time you stop playing these games. It’s time you stop writing checks that your bodies can’t hope to cash. And if you need taught this lesson..I’ll be glad to teach you. It’s what I do.

Savage….Its your end. Your careers over before they ever really got started.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like erikblack's post:
(03-12-2018), Finn Kühn (03-12-2018), Vincent Lane (03-12-2018)