Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lemme get that belt, dawg.
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2018, 08:30 PM

Man, what the hell is this bullshit?

Why is it everytime I go on vacation Lane hands my motherfuckin belt to some generic dick Twizzler?

Annoying as fuck, y'all..

Like, how the fuck did Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptar, Ninja Jim, whoever the fuck this dude is even get in the XWF?

THIS FUCKIN’ GUY IS WALKING AROUND WITH A GODDAMN SAMURAI SWORD TRYING TO GIVE EVERYBODY TETANUS..

Ain't no lawyer in the world crooked enough to overlook a sure fire victory when he cuts a chunk outta Fatmour or Ghost Tank and catches fuckin’ AIDS.

That's right. This company so ass backwards the motherfucker with the sword wins because at least he didn't give anyone a fuckin death sentence.

Wait..

He could..

Cause sword…

But, I digress.

Look here you Walmart brand GI Joe wannabe. You may be part of the Marine Corp, but I'm the Vicodin to your Lortab.

By the way, incase it went over your +2 to Faggotry helm, Marine Corp is the Walmart brand GI Joe.

Try and keep up, Chuck Bore-us, I ain't got all day.

So what I'm going to do, is strap on my +5 Legendary Cloak Of The Protector, and do what I am best at. And that's protecting that title from your horsecockery and this entire corporation from you and everyone who chooses to be like you.

I bet you were an above average Waffle House maintenance man. Why leave the glory that is a future filled with diabetes and fat stacks (of pancakes ya talentless cuck) to pursue a fail from the start career that as of right now, is over?

I dunno man..

I truly will never know.

Anyways, this dick needs a beatin’ and that belt needs a shining.

So go ahead and polish that belt before you polish this knob.

Because I can assure you, Gookpai, this will be the last load of greatness you'll ever taste.

CIAO. <3

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Wraith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-09-2018, 08:38 PM

WRAITH KICKS THE FUCK OUT WITH THE FIERY PASSION OF 1000 SUNS!

“Oh look, Das Wunderfaggot is back. Wait, nope, this is a whole different all together, and I don't mean the cock slurping kind like Benny Blowjobs either. Cadryn Tyqueerious is on a whole different level of faggotry!

You know the type. The ones who talk a big game about how great they are, yet every time they have a chance to shut up and bring it, they back the fuck down and go on some soul searching retreat, trying to figure out exactly where momma went wrong and ended up raising a pussy bitch instead of a manly man like he so longs to be.

Let's look at the facts Caddy. You came outta nowhere and shocked the world to defeat Robert Main for the Hart title. An impressive feat to be sure, but then… NOTHING. You dropped the title and dipped faster than Ghost Tank at the first sign of a challenge.

Next up, you won this very title. Then what? Did it bore you to be the Feder champ? Did you have lock jaw from slurping the Kings cocks? Whatever your reason, you backed the fuck out and dropped the title.

Typical Tiberius…

Now you think you’re going to come and pad your record, and your title history by nabbing the Feder from an inexperienced rookie?

NEWS FLASH BITCH!

I’m not an inexperienced as I may have lead on!

This title is staying right where it fucking is!

FACT!

So why don't you go ahead and skip the part where you try and steal a little glory and just fade away already! The XWF doesn't need unmotivated half assed glory hogs like you. It needs REAL champions. Champions that are going to be here not just for today, but for tomorrow as well. The XWF needs their champions to fight for more than just 15 minutes of fame.

And that's exactly what they have in me. A CHAMPION that they can count in to carry this company into the future.

And while this title may not be the most prestigious title in the company, it's the one that I have and therefore the one that I've been charged to defend, and defend it I shall until a man much better than you comes and takes it from my cold dead hands!"
Hate Post Like Post
Wraith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-10-2018, 01:13 PM

"What's the matter buttercup? Have I gone and scared you into an early hiatus?

This jester was only kidding himself if he thought he was really gonna roll up and take this title without a fight, and now, like aways, when met with any type of challenge...

POOF

Gone in the blink of an eye so that he can claim to have let me retain when he finally resurfaces and tries to convince everyone that he's hot shit in the XWF! No mother fucker, get it right, you just ain't shit, and I will retain, it because you let me, but because YOU didn't have the chops to actually take this belt from me.

Simple as that!

But go ahead and wear this loss on your sleeve along with all the others.

AND THEY ARE MANY!

And while it is admirable to accept your short comings. Wearing your losses on your sleeve the way that you claim to do doesn't really mean shit when you make excuses for those losses in the same breath and pretend like you're on the same level as guys like James Raven and Chris Chaos.

The difference between you and them is this. They actually know what it takes to be a star, and they put in the work to achieve that status.

You, you just talk funny.

So Cadryn, how about next time you step to me, you strap your balls on and actually bring it like a man?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wraith's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (03-10-2018)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2018, 01:20 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)