Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hammer's Coming Down
Tank Hammet Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-11-2018, 10:31 AM

I was told the XWF would present a challenge.

I was told this place would prove worthy.

I've barely been here 10 minutes and I can already tell that I'm going to have a lot of fun here. Doing what? Smashing faces and bashing heads! I'm nearly seven feet tall and weigh 380 pounds and I'm bringing all of that down with every Tank Hammer that I deliver! You see the size of my hands? You see?! I'll crush every bone in the body of every challenger that I face!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Alistair Sørensen Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

03-11-2018, 10:43 AM

"..."

"Å slå deg vil være en enkel oppgave. Navn på datoen."
Hate Post Like Post
Jackie Peppers Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2018, 11:42 AM

Jesus! That guy will kill me!

GET ME OUT OF MY CONTRACT!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shit Just Got Jacked
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jackie Peppers's post:
Finn Kühn (03-11-2018)
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-11-2018, 12:09 PM

What's this fat talking about?

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Erica Rosso Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-11-2018, 01:03 PM

Beastly! I like it!
Hate Post Like Post
Jackie Peppers Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2018, 01:34 PM

(03-11-2018, 12:09 PM)erikblack Said: What's this fat talking about?

Didn't you just hear him? No? Angus, we need to help this guy.

Black Angus steps forward.

Angus here is going to translate into American Sign Language for you.

He's barely been here 10 minutes and he can already tell that he's going to have a lot of fun here. Doing what? Smashing faces and bashing heads! He's nearly seven feet tall and weighs 380 pounds and he's bringing all of that down with every Tank Hammer that he delivers! You see the size of his hands? You see?! He'll crush every bone in the body of every challenger that he faces!

As Jackie says all of this, Angus just sits there with his middle finger raised on his right hand.

Count me out, that guy will kill me!

Shit Just Got Jacked
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jackie Peppers's post:
Finn Kühn (03-11-2018)
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-11-2018, 02:21 PM

(03-11-2018, 01:34 PM)Jackie Peppers Said:
(03-11-2018, 12:09 PM)erikblack Said: What's this fat talking about?

Didn't you just hear him? No? Angus, we need to help this guy.

Black Angus steps forward.

Angus here is going to translate into American Sign Language for you.

He's barely been here 10 minutes and he can already tell that he's going to have a lot of fun here. Doing what? Smashing faces and bashing heads! He's nearly seven feet tall and weighs 380 pounds and he's bringing all of that down with every Tank Hammer that he delivers! You see the size of his hands? You see?! He'll crush every bone in the body of every challenger that he faces!

As Jackie says all of this, Angus just sits there with his middle finger raised on his right hand.

Count me out, that guy will kill me!

I mean...I guess. I'm just wondering how a guy that fat is going to get in the ring? Not to mention how slow he has to be.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Tank Hammet Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-11-2018, 02:42 PM

Are you trying to instigate the Hammer, Erik Black? Fat bashing? Haha. I've apparently stumbled upon the Junior Olympics Division of the XWF. Tell me, how do I get in touch with the real competition?
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-11-2018, 02:56 PM

(03-11-2018, 02:42 PM)Tank Hammet Said: Are you trying to instigate the Hammer, Erik Black? Fat bashing? Haha. I've apparently stumbled upon the Junior Olympics Division of the XWF. Tell me, how do I get in touch with the real competition?

Instigate? No I'm just wondering where a no talent fat bastard from Austin powers looking clown comes off talking shit when he obviously has the fighting prowess of a dead pigeon.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

03-11-2018, 03:00 PM

Alistair cleares his throat before speaking, trying to remember the words in English and not in Norwegian. "Answer my challenge and I'll ensure the place you belong in is that 'Junior Olympics Division."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alistair Sørensen's post:
Tank Hammet (03-11-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-11-2018, 04:10 PM

BBBBBUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(03-11-2018), Tank Hammet (03-11-2018), The Engineer (03-11-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2018, 04:52 PM

(03-11-2018, 02:42 PM)Tank Hammet Said: Tell me, how do I get in touch with the real competition?

I can get you a couple phone numbers....

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-11-2018, 04:58 PM

Jesus.

With the exception of Engy this looks like a back alley AA meeting.

That's Autism Acceptance by the way.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Finn Kühn (03-11-2018), Jackie Peppers (03-11-2018), The Engineer (03-11-2018) [-]
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2018, 05:04 PM

(03-11-2018, 04:58 PM)The Essence Of Excellence - CT Said: Jesus.

With the exception of Engy this looks like a back alley AA meeting.

That's Autism Acceptance by the way.

I might have Autism actually.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Jackie Peppers (03-11-2018)
Jackie Peppers Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2018, 05:26 PM

Startled by the arrival of Cadryn Tiberius, Jackie shrieks in terror, cringing and flinching into a standing variant of the fetal position, looking like he is about to cry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Jackie faints. Black Angus hustles into the room and kneels beside his fallen friend and starts slapping Jackie.

Git up ye bleetin idjit, ye gots a match dis Wensdee.

Black Angus turns around and looks at Cadryn.

Why'd ye haf ta go un scare 'im like tha'?

Shit Just Got Jacked
Hate Post Like Post
Tank Hammet Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-11-2018, 05:41 PM

(03-11-2018, 02:56 PM)erikblack Said:
(03-11-2018, 02:42 PM)Tank Hammet Said: Are you trying to instigate the Hammer, Erik Black? Fat bashing? Haha. I've apparently stumbled upon the Junior Olympics Division of the XWF. Tell me, how do I get in touch with the real competition?

Instigate? No I'm just wondering where a no talent fat bastard from Austin powers looking clown comes off talking shit when he obviously has the fighting prowess of a dead pigeon.

I'm a little surprised you're so quick to assume my capabilities, little buddy. You have the look. You have the style. But it appears to the Hammer that maybe you just haven't been kicked hard enough into your place yet. That can be fixed.

(03-11-2018, 03:00 PM)Alistair Sørensen Said: Alistair cleares his throat before speaking, trying to remember the words in English and not in Norwegian. "Answer my challenge and I'll ensure the place you belong in is that 'Junior Olympics Division."

Forgive my ignorance, Ali, but the Hammer lacks that Norwegian tongue. Thanks for the translation. Now, whats all the hub bub, bub?

(03-11-2018, 04:52 PM)The Engineer Said:
(03-11-2018, 02:42 PM)Tank Hammet Said: Tell me, how do I get in touch with the real competition?

There may be no need. I apparently already have the Universal Champion on speed dial.
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-11-2018, 05:45 PM

(03-11-2018, 05:41 PM)Tank Hammet Said:
(03-11-2018, 02:56 PM)erikblack Said:

I'm a little surprised you're so quick to assume my capabilities, little buddy. You have the look. You have the style. But it appears to the Hammer that maybe you just haven't been kicked hard enough into your place yet. That can be fixed.

(03-11-2018, 03:00 PM)Alistair Sørensen Said: Alistair cleares his throat before speaking, trying to remember the words in English and not in Norwegian. "Answer my challenge and I'll ensure the place you belong in is that 'Junior Olympics Division."

Forgive my ignorance, Ali, but the Hammer lacks that Norwegian tongue. Thanks for the translation. Now, whats all the hub bub, bub?

(03-11-2018, 04:52 PM)The Engineer Said:

There may be no need. I apparently already have the Universal Champion on speed dial.

And let me guess. You're just big enough and just enough to do it, right? Sit down before you hurt yourself, job ber.

Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2018, 06:26 PM

My my we have some strong hammers in this room.

Why can't the XWF have the toughest man competition and see who has the toughest one of them all?

I'll judge.

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Glisten's post:
erikblack (03-11-2018), Finn Kühn (03-11-2018), Vincent Lane (03-12-2018)
Tank Hammet Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-11-2018, 09:33 PM

(03-11-2018, 05:45 PM)erikblack Said:
(03-11-2018, 02:56 PM)erikblack Said: Instigate? No I'm just wondering where a no talent fat bastard from Austin powers looking clown comes off talking shit when he obviously has the fighting prowess of a dead pigeon.

(03-11-2018, 04:52 PM)The Engineer Said: I can get you a couple phone numbers....

And let me guess. You're just big enough and just enough to do it, right? Sit down before you hurt yourself, job ber.

What are you getting at here? Am I big enough? I'm much bigger than you. Yeah, we've established that. enough? What?

Again, not to be ignorant, but am I wasting my time with this Erik Black guy? If I could get past the playground around here it would be great.
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-12-2018, 04:00 AM

(03-11-2018, 09:33 PM)Tank Hammet Said:
(03-11-2018, 05:45 PM)erikblack Said:

What are you getting at here? Am I big enough? I'm much bigger than you. Yeah, we've established that. enough? What?

Again, not to be ignorant, but am I wasting my time with this Erik Black guy? If I could get past the playground around here it would be great.

Like I said "big guy". You're a fucking job ber. Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Hate Post Like Post
Tank Hammet Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-12-2018, 08:15 AM

(03-12-2018, 04:00 AM)erikblack Said:
(03-11-2018, 09:33 PM)Tank Hammet Said:
(03-11-2018, 05:45 PM)erikblack Said: And let me guess. You're just big enough and just enough to do it, right? Sit down before you hurt yourself, job ber.

Like I said "big guy". You're a fucking job ber. Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Thanks for the confirmation, "Little Guy".
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

03-12-2018, 08:25 AM

Alistair blinks at Tank, not fazed. After another short bit, he says...

"Pick."

"A."

"Date."

The implication is clear as Alistair awaits a response.
Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2018, 05:57 AM

You all sound hard to beat.

Anyone want to have a strap match?

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glisten's post:
(03-13-2018)