Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blah Blah Blah...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-11-2018, 09:12 AM

Tommy enters to Hyde in the locker room, he scurries the medical personnel out of his way and places ice on her head.

"Hey Hyde, didn't mean to do all that shit to you. I got heated in the moment, but its a shame that you couldn't reach that title shot against Chaos this upcoming weekend from now, you did your best to fuck me up.

Are we cool or nah?"

Tommy extends a handshake to Hyde, awaiting for a signal.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Vincent Lane (03-11-2018)
Ms.Hyde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-11-2018, 02:20 PM

Judging by the way Ms.Hyde grabbed the ice pack from Tommy and slouched over before rolling her eyes, you could tell it was Demi. She grunted then looked over at Tommy.

You and me? We aren't cool, I don't like you. Matter of fact, I wouldn't venture far to say you have no balls and that makes you useless to me outside of kicking your ass in the ring. I also don’t appreciate being hit the fucking head with a chair or having my arm almost broken by someone as big of a pussy as you.

Demi knocked Tommys hand out of the way before grunting.

But just because I don't like you doesn't mean Zay doesn't. Just so you know, she’s the only reason I’m not kicking the living shit out of you right now.

Demi rolled her eyes again and in a few moments her demeanor changed. Now, she seemed to be in more pain as tears welled in Zay's eyes. She gripped her arm and looked over at Tommy kind of shocked he was in the room.

Oh! Uh Tommy, great match. I'm glad we were able to go up against you this week. Sorry for Demi, she doesn't have manners. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was making fun of you this week.

Zay wenched under the pain but managed a smile for Tommy.

[Image: Shmfi4X.png?1]
[Image: rmeHP2e.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

03-11-2018, 03:23 PM

Tommy pats Zay on the left shoulder, while he seemed unfazed by Demi's attitude towards him.

"Look... Demi, your in the land of Xterme and if you don't like it, then you should have either gone to the Bombshell division, or faced someone who fears you so much.

I could honestly careless about causing harm to that side of you, just be glad I didn't do more damage then I should of, you fucking cunty ass bitch.

Look Zayanna, it was the heat of the moment.... don't take things personally its all just business.

Also, tell Demi that I need to discuss some things with her. She needs to learn some manners."

Tommy then goes near the doors, as he smiles back at this wicked bitch from the west.
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2018, 10:26 AM

"Don't talk to him, hon. He'll be asking to look at your toes and 'borrow' a pair of your heels sooner than later, I promise you."

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

03-12-2018, 12:25 PM

"Really Roxy?.... I can control myself from that behavior. Go somewhere else that needs your attention sweetheart, oh wait a minute should you go to Vincent's office to see whats he's up too?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
drezdin5788 (03-13-2018)
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-17-2018, 08:28 AM

BEEP BEEP

The sound of a motorized ice chest can be heard zooming down the halls and suddenly comes to a screeching halt. The rider unfolds a map and takes a swig of Blue.

Am I in Albuquerque? I'm catering a Drag convention and boy do they need their alcohol.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bjorn Felhammen's post:
Muddy Waters (03-17-2018)