Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 03/17/18
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-18-2018, 03:29 PM

LIVE EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT!

FROM STUDIO 7 - UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA

X-Treme Wrestling Federation Presents:

DARK MATCH
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
- vs -
MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE
These two couldn't draw a dime so we stuck them in the pre-show slot!

ANTHONY "KNUCKS" SCALICI
- vs -
JASON XAVIER
Standard Savage Match - 3 RP limit/2500 word cap!

MEZIAN
- vs -
ALEISTER SORENSEN

GHOST TANK
- vs -
ERICA ROSSO

MUDDY WATERS
- vs -
VELOCITY VII
- vs -
ERIK BLACK
- vs -
JEREMIAH DIXON
FATAL FOURWAY!

JENNY MYST
- vs -
ISABELLA ORTEGA
SEXY SAVAGE RULES - 3 RP MAX/NO WORD CAP!

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
CHRIS CHAOS
- vs -
PESTALANCE

Standard Rules!

Here comes crazy!

And with that, The Universal champion The Engineer is on his way to the ring to announce his new tag team partner and co-holder of the tag titles!

It was a long and arduous process replete with vague philosophical questions and flagrant ass kissing, let's see if it paid off.

Engy wastes no time getting in the ring and asking for a mic. Getting one in short order, The Universal champion speaks.

Alright, alright. You all know why I'm here. I've spent the last week and a half or so giving public and clandestine interviews to be my new tag team co-champion. But before we jump into just who exactly I chose...and boy is it a doozy!.....I want to thank everyone who came out and interviewed. Obviously, I never planned on losing Jim Caedus as a partner, and that sucked. Nobody can replace Jim, not truly. But I think I found somebody I can kinda maybe trust to kick ass with me for a little while.

That being said...who did I pick? It was a harder choice than I thought. But, think on it I did....and the more I considered the options, the more one guy stood out as the clear winner. The man I chose (and it IS a dude, sorry ladies) needs no introduction. He's a veteran of the XWF squared circle. He's a Top 50 guy!!

The fans pop with anticipation!

He's entertaining as fuck....sometimes more than a bit controversial....and has cemented a legacy here that will last forever. So please, join me in welcoming...

The fans pop MASSIVELY!

Oh my God! That's JAMES RAVEN'S music! James Raven is The Engineer's new co-champion!

Engy, who was just previously gesturing up the ramp, screws his face up in confusion, and then starts to chuckle.

WAIT! Wait, wait, wait! NOT THAT GUY!

Raven's music cuts abruptly. Engy's still laughing. He shrugs playfully towards the crowd.

I can't do that “tag team partners at odds” shit again, I just can't!

The Universal champion seems to be having some fun at the number one contender's expense!

That's what we in the business call a “shot across the bow”.

Nahhhh, I wanted somebody a little bit more my speed. So allow me to introduce my REAL choice.....MICHAEL GRAVES!!!

Gilly's gonna be PISSED!

Michael Graves' music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. Sliding under the bottom rope, he approaches Engy and shakes his hand. Engy gets back on the stick.

I know, I know! I know what you're all thinking. “Didn't Michael Graves end up telling Engy to fuck off?” AYYYYUUUUP, he did! And do you know why I picked him? BECAUSE he told me to fuck off. Because at the end of the day, I decided that a sycophant was exactly what I DIDN'T want in a tag team partner. I wanted somebody authentic, somebody who has the stones to give it to me straight and not just butter me up because I'm the Universal Champion. And the fact that Gravy is about as batshit crazy as I am didn't hurt either.

So, like it or lump it XWF universe, Michael Graves is my choice to be XWF Tag Team Champion. Got a problem with it? Do something about it. And uhhhhh, sorry Pete. Not really though.

Graves chuckles and Engy passes the mic off to him.

"Turning Point was intended to be just that, a turning point in my career. After spending the better part of 8 months at odds with one another, Micheal Graves and Cadryn Tiberius were together again, as we were going to defeat Peter Gilmour and Muddy Waters to earn our shot at the Tag Team titles! That was the plan anyway, but it was one that was destined to fail from the start. Cadryn has never been the most committed performer in the XWF, not from the one off match that he had in early 2016. Not when he developed the Cereal Killer persona. Not when he decided to be "real" and show the world he was just a normal blue collared guy, and not when he joined the Kings as their Jester."

"Over the course of Cadryn Tiberius's career, he's proven time and time again that he's not one that you can count on. Showing up for matches unmotivated, just going through the motions. Dropping titles as quick as he gets them because he loses interest. Turning his back on friends at the call of Kings." Truth be told, I wasn't that shocked when Cadryn failed to show up at production to film promo's for Turning Point, and I wasn't really surprised to see him show up for our match and prove just how little of a shit he gave about our team. I've known the man for a good while now, and it's just who he is... He can't help himself."

"What I was shocked at was what went down at the end of that match. When I realized that I had a contract for a tag title shot, but just across from me was the other contract, and it was in the hands of Peter Gilmour!"

"Peter, I told you straight up that I held very little faith in you. I told you right from the start that if you expected me to get into that ring with you and take on somebody like this!"

Graves thrust his arm aggressively, pointing towards Engy.

"That you would need to do something astonishing to impress me! Well Gilly, needless to say, YOU FAILED!"

Graves shakes his head, tucking his lips into his mouth as his nostril flare. After a moment he looks back into the camera.

[dwg]"Lethal Lottery, remember that Peter? I had to team with you twice... TWICE! It was during this time that I realized that you were NOT the legend that you claimed to be, you were NOT the "Xtreme Icon", and you were NOT worth MY TIME trying to carry to the finals! After I sabotaged our chances at beating Dolly and Cadryn at LL, I swore to myself that I would NEVER find myself on a team with you again!"

Graves looks down to the mat and chuckles to himself as he speaks.

"Prove yourself Gilmour... that was all that I asked. Just do one thing to show me that maybe... MAYBE you could actually pull your weight in the team. Just do one thing that would show me that you could put your ego aside for five minutes and actually listen to strategy when I offered it. Just find some way to prove to me that you aren't still the same thick headed idiot that I threw across my shoulders and carried into the third round of LL. Doing any of that would have been nothing less than... Astonishing."

"You couldn't though... Just like everything else you try, you FAILED miserably! Same boring promos, same boring moves, same undeserved ego, SAME PETER GILMOUR!"

"Well Gilly, how's this for astonishing? I'm now one half of the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, and you... You are left with a contract for a shot at these titles, but no partner to cash it in with!"

"As far as everyone else is concerned... To all of the sharks out there that think they taste blood in the water because Jim Caedus was replaced due to his untimely death. I'd advise you to take a step back at reevaluate your situation! I may not be Jim Caedus, but he's still The Engineer, and I'm still the most dangerous man in the XWF! So before all you dogs starting barking for a shot, just consider for a moment what you'll be getting yourself into if you step into the ring with these two psychos!"

Engy applauds his partner's words. Graves then turns to Engy.

I'm still not training your fuckin' kid though.

Engy laughs and asks for the mic back.

He wouldn't have you anyway, brother. Alright, let's get those belts up here so everybody can see how sexy we look with them!

Engy walks up to the ropes, where a member of the ring crew passes him both tag team championship belts. Eny tosses one to Graves and they both mount a turnbuckle, belts held high!

What a development! Michael Graves and The Engineer are the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! But where does that leave current number one contender Peter Gilmour now that he's out a partner?

In a way, Graves just did Gilmour a favor. It's clear that they would have NEVER been able to function as a unit. But now Peter's on the hunt for his own partner. It's an interesting time to be in the tag title hunt, that's for damn sure.

DARK MATCH
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
- vs -
MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE
These two couldn't draw a dime so we stuck them in the pre-show slot!

This match was a quick one as The Macho Man was basically a corpse out there. A Stone Cold Stunner and a six pack later and the Texas Rattlesnake was declared the winner.

Winner - Stone Cold Steve Austin

ANTHONY "KNUCKS" SCALICI
- vs -
JASON XAVIER

Tig O Bitties: This match is set for onefall, no time limit… making his way down to the ring… he clocks in about 215 pounds who hails from Chicago, Illionis… KNUCKS!

The arena lights flicker and then they go out and a dim spotlight comes on as Anthony Knucks waks out dressed in all black with his hood up. as Forgive me Father plays Knucks walks to the ring and he seems very focused as he enters the ring he drops the hood and is ready to fight. 

Tig O Bitties: His Opponent, who weighs in at 220 pounds who hails from Las Vegas, Nevada… JASON XAVIER!

Straight to the bank by 50 Cent blasts through the arena speakers, the ladies of the crowd cheer. As Jason walks through the entrance curtain the crowds cheers louder. Jason looks through the whole crowds and poses, both arms in the air and the ladies go wild. 

Jason walks down the ramp, slaps a few hands on the way to the ring, then rolls under the bottom rope, he goes to the left top turn buckle and poses again with his arms in the air, he drops down and waits for his opponent in the middle of the ring. 

Once the bell rung, both men start circling around the ring. Then both men lock up, and Xavier does an Arm Wringer on Knuck’s left arm. He kept wringing the arm, and transitions it into a Arm Drag while locking the arm, but Knuck’s quickly places his foot on the lower rope to break it.

“Man, this Xavier guy is on fire tonight.”

“I hope he can wear down this man, then a few arm locks.”

Knuck’s then shakes his left arm, and Xavier then throws about three haymakers with him playing to the crowd, and lands a final blow to Knuck’s head. Then he Irish whip Knuck’s to the ropes, and he does a sweet leapfrog and connects with a Dropkick to Knuck.

Xavier then stomps him in the midsection, and he runs to the top rope and climbs up. He taunts to the ladies in the front row, but Knuck shakes the third rope as Xavier gets his yam bags crushed on the top turnbuckle.

“Oh My Gosh, Xavier just got hurt up there.”

“That what he gets for trying to play up to the audience, now Xavier is in trouble.”

“Xavier might pull through…”

Knuck’s then climbs to the top rope, but Xavier tries to punch him off, but Knuck’s punches him to the head. He then hits the Superplex from the top rope, and Knuck rolls into the outside. As Knucks was trying to catch a breather, Xavier slowly got to his feet and watches Knucks.

He then hobbles to the ropes and hits a Vaulting Springbroad Plancha on Knucks to the outside.

“Holy Shit this newcomer just did something extreme we never seen here on Savage.”

“Your right, we might see an upset victory here tonight folks.”

Xavier then taunts to the audience, but turns around and Knucks decks him with a stiff Left Hook. Then he hits another left until he whips him into the barricades, Knucks then whips him back into the ring and he goes for a cover.

TW—

KICKOUT

Xavier Kicksout at two and a half, and Knucks lives Xavier up to his feet. He smashes his head on the top turnbuckle, and he turns his back on the turnbuckle. He then gives a few Big Uppercuts to the dome.

Knucks pulls him away from the corner, and he tries to hit a Brainbuster but Xavier reverses it into a DDT. Xavier then goes to the top rope and hits a Moonsault, then Xavier waits for Knucks to get up to his feet.

“I think Xaiver might pick up a win here tonight folks.”

TKS Knucks outta no where. (RKO followed by a hard punch to the opponents face) Knucks with the pin

3!!

Winner - Anthony "Knucks" Scalici

Chris Chaos is walking through the back, his title over his shoulder. He has a confident smirk on his face but also a look of intensity and focus. He turns the corner and Jenny, who was charging towards him, bumps into him. Before he can get a word out, she begins to berate him verbally.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN PESTALANCE'S CORNER vs. MANDII?!"

"Whoa, whoa babe.....I am going to be AGAINST Mandii, what is the big deal?"

"You just want to get a look at her in tight clothes, you sick fuck!"

"Babe.....jesus, I offered because I knew he is going to need all the help he can gets. Its not that big of a deal."

"Oh yeah, okay, not that big of a deal. Just my number one enemy on the entire planet and the woman currently holding MY bombshell title."

Chris looks frustrated.

"Look, Jen.....I have faith in you, okay? But I don't trust Mandii just like you don't. If anything, me being out there will put pressure on her. It will all be fine, trust me."

Jenny rolls her eyes and shoves him.

"I swear to god.....I am NOT playing with you.....this is my beef. Stay out of my issues and I will stay out of yours!" She shoves him again and looks like she is going to cry as she bolts away. Chris sighs and keeps walking.

What was that about?

I don't know but Jenny Myst is completely unstable....this Mandii Rider situation has her all out of sorts.

MEZIAN
- vs -
ALEISTER SORENSEN

Tig O' Bitties: This match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Cincinnati, Ohio, Mezian!

Here comes the whacky one.

This guy is a nutjob, but he has been on a role lately! We can't deny that!

I wonder how much his hair costs.

Mezian walks to the ring and gets in.

Tig O' Bitties: And his opponent, from Oslo, Norway.....Alistair Sørensen

This guy is a real life monster!

Not gonna lie I don't like Mez's chances here. He is going to need to use his speed to win this if he is going to at all.

As Nightmare begins to play, the fans feel themselves chilled to the bone as an... empty, horrifying bell begins to play as they go silent. About 35 seconds in though, black and white lights start flashing around the arena as the guitar riffs start to kick in. The fans know he's coming. Finally, about one minute in or so...

"NIGHTMAAAAAAAAAARE!"

Alistair comes out staring daggers as the song just states, "Now your nightmare comes to life..."

Alistair walks down the ramp slowly, keeping that cool, calculated and methodical stare painted on at all times. Some of the fans boo, but most of them are in awe of the physical specimen known as Alistair Sørensen.

Alistair pauses once he gets to the bottom of the ramp, his death stare only intensifying. However, the faintest smile can be seen as...

"Oooooooo, it's your fuckin' nightmare!"

Alistair quickly rolls into the ring from there, and looks to get set to get this match underway.

Mezian and Sorensen circle as the bell rings.

The much bigger Norwegian goes for a standing clothesline, but Mezian ducks it and circles behind, delivering a shot to the kidneys. He puts his arms around Sorensen's large back, and goes for a German Suplex, but he can't lift him. Sorensen elbows Mez in the head and spins around him, throwing him back easily with a suplex. The big Norwegian yells and throws his arms up. Turning around, the scrappy Mez is trying to get up and Sorensen runs in with a kick to the side. Mez rolls out of the ring. Sorensen isn't far behind.

Mezian is out sized here. He is having a hard time getting anything going.

This big Scandinavian is huge! He is a refrigerator with legs, Aud!

Sorensen gives chase but he is slow. Mezian fires a few shots off on the outside, but Sorensen is able to chop him across the chest and whip Mezian into the ring post. He goes flying off as the crowd says OOOOHHH in unison.

Sorensen rolls into the ring and Mez is able to get back in at the 8 count.

The big dude is ready for him and comes off the ropes with a knee to the face.

Mez is being knocked around here. He just hasn't been able to get off the blocks. The power and size of Sorensen is just too much.

This man is a real life frankenstein!

Mez is picking himself up using the ropes. Sorensen yells and charges again and Mez goes for the leg. He brings the big man down to one knee and comes off the ropes on the other side and came back and crashed into Sorensen who is now back on his feet. Mezian wraps the arms, and is going for the belly-to belly.

He can't be thinking this!

There is no way!

Mezian goes for the suplex, but he can't move Soresen. The big man clubs Mezian on the top of the head.

Sorensen keeps coming, and charges Mez again but Mezian kicks his ankle and the big man stumbles.

Mez with the small package roll up.

MEZIAN STOLE ONE!

Wow! What looked like it was going to be a long, drawn out beating, Mez did what he needed to do to survive! What a heads up move!

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner....Mezian!

Sorensen pops up and punches the turnbuckle several times in a fury as Mezian backs up the ramp with a big goofy smile on his face.

Winner - Mezian

GHOST TANK
- vs -
ERICA ROSSO

Tig O' Bitties: The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, Ghost Tank!

Ghost Tank walks out wrists and ankles seemingly bound in solid steel manacles. The sound of the chains scraping along the entrance way. As the song hits its slowest part, he throws his arms out in a t pose, ripping the chains away, freeing himself. He then rips the chains off of his ankles before making his way to the ring.

This guy frightens me. So creepy.

He frightens a lot of people. I heard he hasn't been laid in years!

Here come's the young Erica Rosso, the plucky Latina with some talent.

She could push Tank here....but look at the size difference. He is a monster compared to her.

He is a monster compared to a lot of people. She needs to use her speed to win this match.

Tig O' Bitties: And his opponent, hailing from California, Erica Rosso!

She walks to the ring with a gulp, looking visibly nervous. She enters the ring.

Here we go, but I won't lie I don't have the best feeling about this.

Don't blame you.

DING DING DING

Rosso immediately charges and Tank lifts her in the air for a scoop slam. Coming off the ropes he drops a big leg drop.

.....And Rosso is down. Boy, that was quick.

Too quick.

Tank picks her up by the hair and laughs in her face before literally throwing her into the corner. Running and connecting, he damn near flattens her with a splash.

Russo might be dead, so Tank just lays on top of her like the fat lazy shit that he is and pins her.

Winner - Ghost Tank

MUDDY WATERS
- vs -
VELOCITY VII
- vs -
ERIK BLACK
- vs -
JEREMIAH DIXON
FATAL FOURWAY!

Jeremiah Dixon does not have an entrance or theme song listed on his roster page so here is his custom entrance...

Jeremiah Dixon is in the ring.

As the melodic sounds of a piano fill the arena, gold and red pyros begin to fire off rapidly. Suddenly Velocity VII can be seen at the top of the ramp standing in typical superhero fashion. Without warning he takes off leaving a trail of gold and red lightning behind him. He stands ready in the middle of the ring.

Run this town begins to play. Erik walks out with a towel on his head. He ignores the crowd and casually walks to the ring.

Muddy Waters does not have an entrance listed on his roster page so here is his roster. But Muddy is the Xtreme champ so cool.

The bell sounds as all four men move in to tie up. Muddy locks up with Erick Black in a collar and elbow as Velocity VII ducks a clothesline from Dixon. Velocity hits the ropes and connects with a dropkick to Dixon on the rebound. Muddy gains control of the tie up over Black with a swift kick to the gut and follows that up with a snap DDT! Velocity VII pulls Dixon back to his feet as Cadryn, dressed as The Poof cheers him on from the outside. Meanwhile Muddy goes to work stomping a mudhole in Black. Muddy mounts Black and takes a handful of hair as he delivers a series of quick punches to his head.

On the other side of the ring, Velocity VII whips Dixon into the ropes as he runs to the far side. The two men rebound and collide in the middle as Velocity VII takes Dixon down with a high knee!

Velocity VII hops back to his feet and turns to hit the ropes again, but he’s leveled by Muddy Waters via a sloppy clothesline! Muddy gets back to his feet and stumbles around the ring trying to makes his way over to Dixon.

”I think Muddy's drunk!”

”Are you surprised?”

Black pushes himself up from the mat, Muddy, seeing this, then turns to the ropes and takes off towards him. Coming back on the rebound, Black jumps up and hits Muddy in the side of the head with a dropkick taking him down to one knee. Hitting the mat on his shoulders, Black manages to roll backwards and up to his feet.

Black grabs Muddy by the head to pull him up, but Dixon is on him quick with a flurry of clubbing forearms to the back. Dixon spins Black around and drops to his back, pulling Blacks face into his knees in the process!

Muddy stumbles up and begins to stalk Dixon and Black, but is ambushed by Velocity VII! The two men swing wildly, trying to fight each off with neither gaining a clear advantage. Dixon pulls Black back up to his feet and hits The Impact Driver followed by a cover!

One!

Two!

Muddy and Velocity VII dive in to break the pin!

Muddy drags Dixon to his feet and hits a couple of bionic elbows followed by a pulling Piledriver! Unbeknownst to Muddy, Velocity VII attempts to cover Black for a quick win!

One!

Two!

Muddy breaks the pin and pulls Velocity VII up to his feet. The two men once again begin exchanging shots, but this time it doesn't take Muddy long to gain the advantage. Muddy stomps the foot of Velocity VII, followed by a poke to the eyes! Blinded, Velocity VII stumbles a bit. Cadryn hops up on the apron throwing a fit over Muddy's cheap shot. Muddy responds by grabing Velocity VII and throwing it through the ropes where he collides with Cadryn and the two men land in a heap at ringside!

”The Poof and Velocity VII come cashing hard at the hands of Muddy Waters!

Black and Dixon are both up to one knee. Muddy eyes them both, trying to decide on his next move.

Muddy rushes Dixon just as he gets to his feet and takes him back to the mat with a Thez Press followed by a flurry of punches. Muddy stumbles back to his feet and turns around to be met by Erick Black who catches him off guard with a big right hand. Muddy stumbles backwards, but quickly regains his balance then charges forward connecting with a big right if his own that sends Black reiling!

Muddy spins around and catches Dixon with a super kick to the chops. Dixon falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Muddy and Black both stare at each other and then look over at Velocity VII. The two men lock arms and then rush Velocity taking him down with a clothesline. Velocity goes down in a heap. The two men then grab him up by the head, pick him up and toss him out of the ring.

And then there were two.

Black and Muddy start circling the ring, both men refusing to take their eyes off of each other. Black makes the first move and attempts a lock up but Muddy sidesteps him and with lightning quick reflexes generally not associated with drunken rednecks grabs Black by the back of the head and slams his opponents face into the top turnbuckle.

Black stumbles out of the corner dazed and confused with allows Muddy to pull Black down to the ring and lock him into the Southern Stretch his version of the Anaconda Vice.

Black tries to fight out of it but every attempt results in Muddy locking the move in tight and tighter until Black taps ending the match.

Winner - Muddy Waters

JENNY MYST
- vs -
ISABELLA ORTEGA
SEXY SAVAGE RULES - 3 RP MAX/NO WORD CAP!

Well here is the young upstart, the new comer with the mean mug.

She looks like she can kick some ass.

She has a tough task tonight versus a very unstable former Bombshell Champion.

Isabella walks down the ring and up the steps, never breaking her dead ahead stare.

Tig O' Bitties: This match is a women's division match, set for one fall. Introducing first, from Albuquerque, New Mexico, Isabella Ortega!

Ortega stands in the ring, bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet and pushing her mouth guard in and out. She is waiting for Jenny.

Just then, the lights go dark and pink and white strobes take over. Smoke encompasses the ramp way.

Jenny walks down the ramp with a pissed off look.

[Image: 9QktjHB.gif]

Introducing her opponent, from Las Vegas Nevada, she is the Diva of the Damned..........Jenny Myst!

Jenny walks up the steps and into the ring, still trash talking.

Jenny stares at Ortega with a smug look before shaking her head and saying "you've got no chance". Ortega smacks her UFC style gloves together and stares at Jenny. Jenny scoffs.

The bell rings and the two circle. Ortega takes the first swing but Jenny takes a cheap shot and kicks the side of the knee, buckling Ortega. She immediately grabs the hair and shoves her down. Jenny circles around and stands on Ortega's hair while pulling her arms up. The ref begins to count. At 5 she breaks the count, then does it again. Again, at a 5 count she releases.

This is a cheap attack from Jenny. She isn't fighting like a true champion right now. She is fighting like a scared little girl.

Why don't you get in the ring and tell her that.

Ortega rolls over and Jenny hauls off and kicks her in the side. "GET UP!" she yells. "GET UP!" she kicks Ortega again. As Ortega reaches for the ropes to pick herself up, Jenny pulls her back by the hair onto her back and bounces off the ropes, cartwheeling into an elbow drop. She goes for the cover.....

Ortega kicks out.

Jenny is going to need more than that to beat her.

Don't tell Jenny what to do!

Jenny picks Ortega up and whips her against the ropes, but Ortega ducks the clotheslines attempt and hits a drop kick, sending Jenny back. The crowd goes wild. Still wobbly, however, Ortega is a bit slow on approaching Jenny and Myst rolls her into a small package pin, but Ortega reverses, lifting Jenny up into a powerbomb. Myst fires punches down onto Ortega who begins to lose her grip. Myst drops down to her feet and kicks Ortega in the gut.

PINK PERFECTION

Just like that. Quick as a cat.

Jenny hooks the leg.

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner, Jenny Myst!!!!

Winner - Jenny Myst

Jenny then rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic. She snatches a chair, too.

"I told Mandii last week that these do-nothing-bitches were a waist of space. She didn't believe me. Nobody believes me. Well, now, I am going to show you exactly who runs the women's division.................."

She grabs the chair and slides into the ring. Picking up Isabella she smashes her over the head with it!

My god! That is so unnecessary!

She is proving a point, Audrey!

Jenny picks up Isabella again and pushes her into the ropes. She falls over the ropes with her chest and neck hanging over the top rope. Jenny puts the chair between her chest and Jenny's leg, and clings onto a spider submission through the ropes with the chair pressing onto the throat of Isabella!

"WHO KILLED THIS DIVISION! ME! I DID!"

Jenny Myst has completely snapped here! Somebody get out here!

She keeps pulling as the ref tries to break her off. She pulls tighter. Ortega begins to spit blood.

She is going to kill her! Someone break this up!

An entire team of refs runs down with Taylor Mayde on the ramp with a mic. "Get her off! I don't care what it takes, get her off!"

The team of refs is trying to pull Jenny off, who still has a crazed look on her face and keeps yelling. Just then Mandii Rider drops her bombshell belt on the ramp and bolts down to the ring. She helps with the refs, who aids in pulling Jenny off. They finally break the hold as the EMT's rush down to check on Ortega.

The refs are pulling Jenny away and she breaks off their grip. She rolls into the ring to grab the chair when she is met by Mandii Rider.

Uh oh.

This is going to get even uglier!

Mandii is urging Jenny on to hit her with the chair. Jenny is stalling, but Mandii keeps pressing. Finally, she brings the chair over her head. The crowd is going nuts. Just then Chris Chaos bolts by Mayde and charges the ring.

The white knight, comes to save his princess!

Bullshit.

Chaos slides into the ring and goes to spear Mandii, who turns around at the last moment and is able to move. Chris nearly breaks Jenny in half with the spear and the chair goes flying.

CHRIS CHAOS JUST SPEARED JENNY BY ACCIDENT! HE DAMN NEAR BROKE JENNY IN TWO!

He needs to be suspended immediately!

Chaos, realizing his mistake, puts his hands on his head and bends down to check on her as Mandii slides out of the ring. She backs up the ramp as Rider's music hits. EMT's are attending to Ortega on the outside and Chris is knelt over Jenny in the center of the ring.

Just as Jenny rolls over, wincing, and comes to Mandii is on the ramps entrance way, holding her title belt in the air with a wink.

Jenny is mortified. She can't believe it.

[Image: N73UryO.gif]

This is a crazy situation! Jenny just noticed Chris in the ring, and this makes Warfare even more interesting!

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
CHRIS CHAOS
- vs -
PESTALANCE

Standard Rules!

As Black Jesus begins to play throughout the arena the lights slowly switch between white and red with the same slow cadence of the first sixteen second of the song. Once the beat hits the lights turn red and a white spotlight hits arena entrance as Pestalance makes his way to the ramp. The spotlight follows Pest to the ring as he switches between rapping along with the song and talking smack into the camera. Once Pest enters the ring he heads to a corner and hops on his toes waiting for the match to begin.

The words "FOLLOW ME" show up on the X-Tron screen as smoke billows at the entrance. Blue and white lights flicker. At the 10 second mark, he steps through the smoke wearing his jacket (Rated R Edge trench coat). Looking to both sides of the crowd. He walks slowly to the ring until he gets about 3/4 of the way down, then jogs and slides into the ring (edge style)...When he gets into the ring he gets up on the far turnbuckle and gets up on it, throwing both arms up.

15:00

These two men waste little time in getting the action underway, charging each other like wild animals looking to gain an early advantage. Pestalance takes it, ducking under a quick clothesline and ending up behind the champion, hooking his arm around Chaos' throat and dropping to all fours, snapping Chris' back over his own! Great counter by the challenger! Pestalance rolls away from Chris quickly and both men climb to their feet, circling slowly. Pestalance gains the early advantage again and hurls Chaos into the ropes, but Chris grabs hold before he can rebound and Pestalances attempted drop kick ends with him crashing to the mat. Chris charges him and drops an elbow to the sternum of Pestalance, then he quickly tries to lock in an arm bar but the impressive challenger squirms away easily. Chris tries to pursue, but he's met with a boot to the nose and collapses as Pestalance reaches the edge of the canvas and rolls out of the ring to safety.

14:00

Chris climbs to his feet, clutching his face in pain, but he manages to shake it off and rushes towards the ropes, baseball sliding under the bottom one. Pestalance sees it coming and side steps as Chris sails harmlessly past him but lands on his feet. Before he can recover, Pestalance grabs him by the hair and slams his skull down on the ring apron, then he turns and hurls the former Universal champion hard into the fan barricade spine first, leaving Chris crumpled on the floor.

"Ruthless aggression by the challenger, I love it!"

Chris struggles to get to his feet, but as soon as he reaches his knees, a vicious kick from Pestalance drops him to the floor once more. Pestalance lifts Chris to his feet slowly, perhaps showing off a bit for a crowd that clearly does not appreciate his effort, and then throws the champ back inside the squared circle. Pestalance climbs up to the apron, but already Chris is on his feet and throwing a shoulder between the top and middle rope connecting hard with Pestalances midsection.

13:00

He reaches over the top and grabs Pestalance scooping him up and slamming him hard on the canvas inside the ring. The crowd roars at the display of strength, but Chris isn't finished. As Pestalance clutches his back in pain, Chris rushes for the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope as quickly as possible. Chris waves his arms to pump up the crowd, which responds on cue, cheering their Television champion loudly, and he turns his attention back to Pestalance, leaping off with a mile high frog splash that connects and nearly snaps Pestalance in half!

Here we go, Chris Chaos is on a roll now!

This could spell trouble for Pestalance! Chris grabs Pestalance and begins lifting him to his feet... A THUMB IN THE EYE! Pestalance hits Chaos in the right eye, blatantly cheating but it looks like the referee somehow missed it!

DO YOUR JOB, REF!

12:00

Chaos stumbles backwards and Pestalance struggles to his feet, grabbing Chaos by the back of his neck and pinning his chin to the top of his own head before dropping violently to his knees... JAW BREAKER!!! Chris is dazed now, and Pestalance is looking to take advantage! He spins Chaos around... Reverse DDT! Chaos is down, and Pestalance is looking to end it here!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by the champion and the crowd breathes a collective sigh of relief! Pestalance is frustrated, but far from convinced of defeat as he immediately launches back into his offense. He grabs Chaos by the shoulder, trying to lock in an arm bar of his own, but Chaos quickly rolls to his feet then somersaults forwards to get his arm back into a natural position and he counters the hold into an irish whip, hurling Pestalance towards the ropes and waiting to unload his trademarked Spear!!! Pestalance has the move scouted well and drops to the mat, rolling out under the bottom rope and back to the area outside the ring. Cowardice on display in the eyes of some, and the fans don't appreciate it at all. Chaos grins and motions for him to bring it on, but Pestalance remains outside of the ring staring at the champion menacingly. Chaos charges the ropes and dives through between the top and middle, looking for a suicide splash!

11:00

THUMP!

GOOD GOD!!! Pestalance timed that perfectly, spinning away from a soaring Chris Chaos and swinging a knee up into his solar plexus before watching him slam headfirst into the barricade once more! The fans are screaming in rage, trying to will Chaos back to his feet, but Pestalance makes sure that doesn't happen and swings another knee into Chris' shoulder causing Chris to scream out in agony. ONE! TWO! THREE! Three heavy punches rained down on Chris, and now it's Chaos who looks to be in serious trouble and in danger of losing the strap he's fought so hard to get his hands on! Pestalance leans back to swing again, but suddenly a fan in the front row whips a drink at his face, sending Pepsi splashing everywhere!

Somebody get that kid some free swag! He just saved the champion!

Let's be honest, it's Chaos. Did we really want him saved?

The fans love him right now. You can't deny that.

10:00

The referee is urging the two men to get back into the ring, but neither man listens. Pestalance stumbles backwards, wiping his face, and Chris tries to recover, throwing his legs in the air and around Pestalances neck, throwing him with a pair of head scissors directly into the ring post!

CLAAAAAAANG!

Pestalance has been busted open! He stumbles back into the fan barricade as Chaos slowly reaches his feet, clutching his back in pain... A STRONG CLOSED RIGHT FIST TO THE JAW! CHAOS ROCKS PESTALANCE! He throws a boot to the midsection, doubling Pestalance over, then he tries to lift Pestalance for a gorilla press slam, but his injured back won't allow it! He drops Pestalance gets back to his feet, and Pestalance lifts Chaos in turn, dropping him face first onto the fan barricade!

9:00

What a counter by Pestalance!

He's been full of them tonight, even if some of them have been rather cheap.

The referee is done asking the two men to bring their war back inside the ring, and he begins to count them out slowly. The fans build into a frenzy, urging the two combatants to return to the confines of the ropes.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

8:00

Chaos drops an elbow on the back of Pestalance's neck and the challenger hits the ground. Chaos lifts Pestalance slowly, sliding him back into the ring before climbing to the apron. He waits for Pestalance to stand, then leaps to the top rope, using it as a springboard to dive off with a huge spear!

That might be the most agile thing I've ever seen Chaos do!

Pestalance ducks, allowing Chris to sail harmlessly over his head, rolling across the ring and giving Pestalance time to reach his feet again. CHRIS lunges once more, roundhouse kick by Pestalance! Chuck Norris style! Chris drops to his knees, and Pestalance hooks his arm around his throat... TORNADO DDT! Chris is spiked to the mat! Pestalance hooks the leg for another cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

7:00

Another kickout by the Television champion, though that was much closer than the last one. Pestalance rises to his knees to complain to the referee, and Chris suddenly lunges forwards, spearing Pestalance to the mat and flipping over with a back bridge! It's a pin of his own! The referee stares in shock for a moment, then drops to the canvas to make the count!

ONE!

TW-

Not even close as Pestalance drills his fist into the kidney of Chaos, collapsing the bridge quickly. He rolls out from underneath Chris but the champion is on his feet quickly as well... Chaos with a drop kick to Pestalances face! Pestalance to the mat, and Chris quickly looks for a pin of his own, but Pestalance somehow recovers from that brutal kick and catches Chaos diving in rolls him over, pinning his shoulders to the mat!

6:00

ONE!

T-

Chris reverses position and rolls the pin, pressing Pestalance's shoulders down in turn!

ONE!

TW-

Pestalance grapevines with Chris' legs and slides over top, back in position for a third consecutive pin fall attempt!

I don't think the referee even knows what number he's on right now; he just keeps slapping the canvas!

ONE!

TWO!

Chris kicks out and rolls to his feet, waiting for Pestalance to do the same... HE'S GOT PESTALANCE BY THE NECK, HOLDING HIS HEAD IN THE CROOK OF HIS ARM! HE'S LOOKING FOR THE EQUALIZER!! He tries to pick up the challenger, but the damage done to his back earlier makes it nearly impossible and Pestalance manages to counter, reversing the hold and spinning the champion around! He's looking for the Blunt to the Head!

5:00

Suddenly, Chris wriggles free and slides down the back of Pestalance, landing behind Pestalance and landing a swift kick to the ribs! Pestalance dives at Chaos with a shoulder block... BUT CHAOS DODGES AND LEAPS ACROSS THE RING TO THE TURNBUCKLE! CHRIS CHAOS TURNS TOWARDS PESTALANCE... WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS! A SUPERKICK TO THE CHIN OF PESTALANCE! The challenger is down! He slumps lifelessly to the canvas and Chris Chaos dives on top of him! The referee slides into position!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER AND STILL TELEVISION CHAMPION: CHRIS CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Darius Xavier's post:
(03-18-2018), Ghost Tank (03-18-2018), Mad Dog Valley (03-18-2018), Muddy Waters (03-18-2018), The Engineer (03-18-2018)
Velocity VII Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-18-2018, 04:41 PM

Muddy sucks.

[Image: f8ed7e815cabcaad3a3804ae7075bd53.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-18-2018, 05:23 PM

(03-18-2018, 04:41 PM)Velocity VII Said: Muddy sucks.

OOC: Muddy be good!

Darius, another good show brother. Thank you.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-18-2018, 05:39 PM

OOC: Yes good show!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Velocity VII (03-18-2018)
Velocity VII Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-18-2018, 05:40 PM

OOC: IM BETTER.

[Image: f8ed7e815cabcaad3a3804ae7075bd53.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Velocity VII's post!
(03-18-2018)
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-18-2018, 05:54 PM

ooc: great show guys.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
(03-18-2018)
Jeremiahdixon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-18-2018, 06:06 PM

I like the show. That fatal 4 way stole the night though! Great job with the competition guys. Now that I know what to expect, it’s gonna have to get better, and I need to change a few things I suppose.

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeremiahdixon's post:
(03-18-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jeremiahdixon's post!
Velocity VII (03-18-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-19-2018, 04:53 AM

Oh Michael lol...

Peter laughs at graves and envy teaming up.

I got plans for you two losers.. u won't see my partner coming..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(03-19-2018)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2018, 04:01 PM

(03-19-2018, 04:53 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Oh Michael lol...

Peter laughs at graves and envy teaming up.

I got plans for you two losers.. u won't see my partner coming..

"Not of he's standing behind you I won't."
Hate Post Like Post