Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Golden Feelings
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-28-2013, 12:43 PM

"Hello ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the newest edition of TV equals! This week we still couldn't find Alex Shawn but we did find his best Friend Brandon Michael! Now please Brandon do you know why Alex has been secluding himself from you and his other friends and only working with the other XWF members and his wife. Do you know why this is?"

"Honestly, I really don't know. I have been trying to get him to tell me but he just ignores me. His Wife is 3 months pregnant so that's why he still talks to her. Why he's ignoring me, I don't know. For the past year now we have always woke up and met each other at a coffee shop and then we went to a gym but he stopped going with me for some reason."

"interesting, Do you know what he's been doing besides working in XWF? as in going to a men's club, A bar to drink his emotions away, maybe he just sits at the park just staring at the ducks."

" I'm pretty sure he doesn't do that. But he does go to some bars every now and again. He never gets Drunk though, actually I don't even think he drinks any more. He just goes there and sits in the booth in the corner to keep to himself. I don't know why he's in such a bad mood lately but eventually he will snap out of it and start talking to his friends and actually hang out with us. But I;m just going to give him some space so he can cool off"

"Why should you leave him alone maybe if you ask him enough he will finally tell you why he's being such a Bitch"

"He's not being a bitch he's just not being himself and you need to watch who you're talking about jackass. Alex is still my friend and I'm not going to sit back and let some fat sleazy asshole talk about him behind his back."

"I'm not saying anything behind his back I'm just saying he's a bitch on live air where he can hear this."

"You're a real ass hole aren't you. I can see why He doesn't want to come back to this piece of shit studio. I mean you sent two black security guards to go look for him and they failed miserably. Plus you fired both of those men and now they have absolutely horrible jobs. And You are sleeping with the new intern behind the camera! yeah I was hitting on her and then she told me that you two had fucked in her office last Wednesday! Wednesday is suppose to be censored isn't it!"

"who are you to tell me what to do with my employees in my building! You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Alex Running away and never showing up to his damn interviews!"

"He doesn't come because you are a sleezbag! No one here likes you! they still work here because you pay them decently!"

"Ya know what!"

"What are you going to hit me?!"

"No, But i'm gonna hit him."

*Alex Punches The Baws right across the jaw making him fall to the floor*

"Don't expect anyone to show up here any more or else I am going to come back and finish the job."

"C'mon Brandon I'll tell you everything in the car"

*Alex and Brandon get into Alex's car*

"So what the hell is going on with you Alex you're a different person now"

"There has just been something wrong with my sister, she's sick... The doctors don't know with what but I've been focusing on her lately that's why I don't have time to hang out with you. I have been bringing her food, water, movies, Ds games. She loves her Nintendo Ds. Brandon if anything happens to her I just don't know what I'll do with myself. I might just go berserk again. I really don't want that to happen. Her and Jaimee are the last Family I have. I have pretty much been raising Eliza since she was three years old. That's when my parents died..."

"Why didn't you just tell me Alex? you know I will always be there for ya. You're my best friend I will help you in any way I can. You tell me to run out and buy Eliza some medicine I would do it. Just please let me know if there's anything I can do to help."

"thanks Brandon but Right know I need to go see her. You can come with me to see her if you want. You don't have to."

"Of course I'll be there for you Alex"

*Alex Parks the car and they both Head to Eliza's room*

""Alex!!! I was hoping you would show up today! *cough Cough*

"hey, hey calm down I don't want to work you up too hard okay? I actually got you a new friend. *Alex hands Eliza a new teddy bear*"

"I love it! thank you Alex. I love you"

" I love you too Eliza. Do you need anything like food, water, maybe a little snack."

"No, I'm good for right now, thanks for asking. Anyways How are you doing in XWF?"

"I'm holding my own. Don't have the most wins but at least I'm having good matches. How are you doing in umm "scribblenauts"

"This game is fun! Thanks for buying it for me Alex!"

" You know I would do anything for you..."

" Alex my chest hurts...*Faints*

" Brandon get the Doctor!!!!"

"C'mon Eliza keep breathing. Please don't go now."

TO BE CONTINUED...

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(05-29-2013)