Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Poll: Which Title is Better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GRAVY's Right - Feder is better!
61.54%
8 61.54%
I'm a and agree with Chaos - TV for me!
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP SETTLE THIS!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 11:45 PM

"So I asked Chris Chaos for a shot at the TV title."

"Dude told my ass to take a ticket and get in line!"

"Well naturally, Mikey ain't got time for all that shit. So I told his ass that I'd just go after a better belt."

"After thinking about it for a moment, I remembered that I had saw Cadryn trying to win the Federweight Title. I really need to kick his ass for screwing me at Turning Point anyway, so I said I'd go after it if Cad won."

"Chaos then tried to tell me that the Federweight wasn't a better title than the TV title."

"I call bullshit!"

"The only thing that the TV title REALLY has going for it is the fact that it's defended weekly. Granted, usually against a much lower quality of competition."

"The Federweight however, that bitch is one the line TWENTY-FO-SEVEN!"

"On top of that, to win the Federweight, you have to really up yo game in the smack talk department. Something Chaos has trouble with considering every other word outta his mouth is UH?"

"So to settle this arguement, I look to you, my fellow XWF brother and sisters. Who do you think is right? GRAVY TRAIN or chris chaos?"

"VOTE NOW!"
Hate Post Like Post
Wraith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-10-2018, 12:39 AM

As current Federweight Champion I must say this title is most prestigious title in company currently. Though I would like shot at TV title so that I may make it great again as well.
Hate Post Like Post