Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rest and Rememberence
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 09:04 PM

Mezian and Cortessa were meditating in a far corner of the sanctum.They had to recharge their energy before setting out to get the next Primordial.

So Gaea says you are a Pro Wrestler now.

Yeah So? Why does it matter?

I guess it doesn't matter. I just thought you would be doing something different.

Like what Tessa? What would you me rather do?

I don't know, you are a Seraphim. You are faster, stronger and agiler than most human beings. I thought you would be putting it to good use. Ya'know.

Look I have been a cage fighter, a soldier, an assassin and a mercenary. I like what I do in the XWF. I get to beat up people and get paid for it. I get a few people who like me and the stuff they sell with my face on it. It feeds my aggressive and Narcissistic tendencies.

I just think you're wasting your time doing it. You have so much more potential.

I am using my potential. I am saving the goddamn world.The only thing wasting my time is you right now with these questions. Can we get back to what we were doing?

Mezian closed his eyes and went back to meditating.Tess stared at him while he sat there

What..? What do you wanna ask now?

Do you ever regret being a greystalker?

Mezian opened his eyes. His expression went from annoyance to a somber more concerned look.

Do you? Does it bother you too?

Everyday, I cant get the faces of all of the Seraphim and Angels I have killed out of my head. They haunt my every move and they creep into my dreams,

I have tried for centuries to get those thoughts out of my mind. I have drunk, I have done almost every drug known to man. I could never get drunk enough I could never get High enough. If anything it made it worse. The more I fought it the harder it became to deal with it.I have come to the conclusion that it is best just to accept it and try to move on with your life. It applies to everything.It helped me when my son died. That was the most painful thing I had ever gone through.And I was in hell for seven-hundred years.

Is that it? I just have to accept it and move on. I have killed hundreds of innocent beings. I have slaughtered entire villages because someone told me to. I am supposed to just deal with it. I don't know if I ever could.

Mezian grew more impatient with Tessa. He stood up and walked into his room.Tessa shortly followed. As she turned the corner she saw Mezian with his shirt off. His torso and back were covered in scares.Most of his flesh raised as if he was stitched back together at some point.

What happened to you? Why do you have so many scars?

For every Seraphim or Angel I killed I was given a reminder. It's all self-inflicted. But a reminder none the less.
There has to be thousands of scars on your body. I don't think there is a single inch of your body not scared or at least not your torso.

Eight thousand Seven hundred fifty-three. That is the exact number of Scars I have each is a kill during my Greystalker days. I can mask them with basic glamour spells. But I thought you would like to see them.

Tessa was taken back by what she saw and what she was hearing. She didn't know he had killed so many of their kind. She didn't know how to apologize for acting so childish about her memories. SHe had nothing to compare to him and she felt remorseful.

Im sorry Mezian, I didn't know.I thought you were just an average greystalker.i didn't know the depths in which they used you.

I have lost count of the number of times I have tried to kill myself over the grief I feel about these. I either regen and the damage goes away or the sisters of fate bring me back.You shouldn't feel bad it could be worse far, far worse. I'm not trying to diminish your experiences or make it seem like your pain is devalued. Trauma is trauma and pain is pain. Its what you do with it that defines you.
How you choose to move on with the weight of the world on your shoulders. Do you let it break you or give a reason not to go down the same rabbit hole. I choose to let them be an example of how bad a person can be. How bad I can be, even when I am not being told to do it.

Tessa just stood there awestruck by the words that were spoken by Mezian.

Okay I will try to let it be a lesson and not a disability.

Mezian puts his shirt back on and he hears his phone go off. Its a notification from the company. It's about the promo Mini Morbid did. Mezian watches it and hakes his head.

Excuse me for a second I have to cut a promo.

A what?

You'll see..

So this half-assed Chucky doll in a luchador mask wants to come sideways at me. I have a question for you morbid. Am I meant to be scared of you? Am I meant to be intimidated by you?I don't think so. You are like the other has-beens in this company who show up when they want.You all pound your chest and demand some sort of attention. Just like the other ones, you too will find out what its like to get your ass whopped by me. If it's not me it will be someone else. You are nothing in this company.The only ones who would remember you are the XWF staff and Vinnie. And that is because they sign your checks. Everyone else has no idea who the fuck you are, why should we?
You have nothing to offer. You are not of any importance and you sure as hell won't get any of the important spots on a card.So after Savage, how about you go back to whoever asshole that you came out of and hibernate some more. While you in there come up with some new material. It's kinda outdated and childish.

So until Savage bye, you ugly Xenomorph wanna be son of a bitch.

I have no idea what just happened and I don't want to know.

Now what were we talking about?

to be continued.....

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
Finn Kühn (03-09-2018)