Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where am I?
Velocity VII Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-08-2018, 06:49 PM

[Image: The_Flash_2x05_05.jpg]

Star Labs 2018

[Image: Barry_Allen_Grant_Gustin_14.jpg]

"This makes absolutely no sense! Everything that you're saying is completely impossible!"

[Image: harrison_wells_825x580.jpg]

"I assure you, Mr. Allen. It is completely possible."

"If it is infact possible, how am I supposed to get back? I closed all of the breaches. The Speed Force is gone. Cisco is gone. How the hell can I get back to Earth 1?"

"I'm sorry to say that you can't. Or at least, not yet. Though I can safely say, there is hope in-store for you in the near future, Mr. Allen..."

To be continued..

Be sure and tune in to the next episode of
Velocity VII "Trials Of Tribulation: The XWF Edition".

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Velocity VII's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (03-08-2018), Finn Kühn (03-08-2018), Vincent Lane (03-08-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Velocity VII's post!
Benny Blowjobs (03-09-2018)
Velocity VII Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2018, 05:55 AM

Star Labs 2018
Marooned on E2 (Day 2)

"Dr, Wells I can't wait around any longer. I have to get back to Iris and Joe."

"Patience, Mr. Allen. I am going over every possible scenario and compiling any and all data that could potentially lead to your return to Earth 1."

Barry begins to pace back and forth across the tile floor inside the newly renovated "Command Room". Lost in thought, lost in time.

Scientific and Technological Advanced Research Laboratories. S.T.A.R Labs is what some would consider the birthplace of scientific advancement in the 21st century. The Earth 2 timeline offers a multitude of subtle differences in comparison to Earth 1. This is the result of Barry using The Speed Force to travel back and forth across time itself. But, a glaring difference that cannot be overlooked on Earth 2, is the loud hum of electricity flowing through the Particle Accelerator. The same Particle Accelerator that malfunctioned catastrophically on Earth 1 and as a result created a universe of Metahumans much like Barry and Cisco. A chilling and unsettling sound to all those who witnessed the devastation the Particle Accelerator caused on Earth 1.

To be continued on

[Image: f8ed7e815cabcaad3a3804ae7075bd53.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Velocity VII's post:
Finn Kühn (03-09-2018)
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-09-2018, 06:11 AM

Hey future boy what does dick taste like in the future? Can I find out? First one is on me. Literally, you can put it anywhere you want.

[Image: 10942356-0f03-4239-acfa-69ffc5195ba2.jpg...height=467]

Ever have someone blow their load on your chest while you fuck them in the ass? Want to?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Benny Blowjobs's post!
Finn Kühn (03-09-2018)
Velocity VII Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-09-2018, 07:05 AM

(03-09-2018, 06:11 AM)Benny Blowjobs Said: Hey future boy what does dick taste like in the future? Can I find out? First one is on me. Literally, you can put it anywhere you want.

"I don't feel as though we've been introduced. My name is Barry Allen. I am from Earth 1. Dr. Wells we should probably upgrade our security system. This strange man walked right into S.T.A.R Labs without proper security clearance."

"Mr. Allen, this "man" is nothing more than a mere hologram, a digital apparition, if you will. It is being projected from behind a proxy server accompanied by an anonymous VPN. I was able to trace the connection back to the origin source, moments after he first appeared. It seems to be transmitting from the west coast. California to be exact. I have to say, whoever his creator may be, he lacks the intelligence and skills necessary to further his personal vendetta."

Dr. Wells lets out a very sarcastic chuckle before inputting a sequence of operations on his tablet. Seconds after the completion of his sequence of operations the hologram begins to fade away until the hologram has been completely erased.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Velocity VII's post:
Finn Kühn (03-09-2018)
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-09-2018, 07:16 AM

Nothing personal about sucking dick. All about the benjamin's. Benjamin Johnson's to be exact.

[Image: 10942356-0f03-4239-acfa-69ffc5195ba2.jpg...height=467]

Ever have someone blow their load on your chest while you fuck them in the ass? Want to?
Hate Post Like Post
Velocity VII Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-09-2018, 06:07 PM

Star Labs 2018
Marooned on E2 Day 2 continued

The sounds of silence inside the Command Room are quickly broken by a digital alarm blaring over the loudspeaker that encompasses the entire building. Time seemingly stands still as Velocity VII appears in the room. The Speed Force burning within him, as surges of electricity flow through his eyes like the River In Judea. Dr. Wells has also entered the room. Both men appearing unphased by the unexpected outcry of the alarm system. Dr. Wells begins to pull up traffic cameras all across Central City, intent on locating the cause of the alarm. Within seconds Dr. Wells locks on to his target.

"A breach has been opened just outside of the Central City Police Department. This may be our only chance to get you home."

Velocity VII nods in an understanding and appreciative manner at Dr. Wells.

"Thank you, Dr. Wells."

Velocity VII extends his hand and the two men shake hands momentarily before Velocity VII disappears in a flash of light, leaving behind faint, red and gold entrails..

To be continued..

Be sure and tune in to the next episode of

Hate Post Like Post