Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right off the bat....,
Isabella Ortega

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Listen up ladies and gentlemen of the XWF, I am Isaaaabeeeelllllllaaaaaa Ortega!!!! I am here to shake up this fed the only way I know how, pure domanice. I have been in countless other feds and none of them offered me the challenge I am after. As doubtful as it is I am hoping someone here can change that, but from the looks of things everyone is either a washed up vet or too stupid to even get in the ring. So to finish up here, if anyone wants to take on a real competitor let me know!

Viva La Ortega
Edit
Claire Lloyd

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 09:07 AM

"Hi! I noticed you're looking for new challengers, and the other's girl's open challenge has actually gotten a fair bit of traction... ehehe...

"So, I was wondering, as two fellow new girls... would you like to face me on the--"
Claire counts on her fingers quickly to double check the date. "March 24th edition of Savage?" Claire smiles sheepishly as she awaits a response.
Isabella Ortega

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 06:53 AM

If you wanna try me sweetheart I am down, but this will not end well for you!
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-11-2018, 12:11 PM

Gimmick infringement! Gimme my gimmick back you dumb bitch

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post